SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:04 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-stu-laundy-risks-being-on-show-41634

I don't know about this article. It reads like they were both interviewed for it... but some things were off. Maybe they are taking quotes from other interviews and stringing them together?

For instance, Stu didn't ask Sophie out for an evening on his boat as a date... if what I remember being told is true. I am under the impression that they ran into each other (probably at a party or an event) at the start of last year and Stu offered to take her and the other judges from Australia's Got Talent, plus some crew etc, out on his boat for a cruise around the harbour. It was a group thing during the day. Sophie didn't end up going but the others did. Daily Mail even has pictures of it! They ran a story implying that Kelly Osbourne and Stu were a thing laugh out loud.

I'm sure that was what I was told. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly???

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:17 am

stoneleigh wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-stu-laundy-risks-being-on-show-41634

I don't know about this article. It reads like they were both interviewed for it... but some things were off. Maybe they are taking quotes from other interviews and stringing them together?

For instance, Stu didn't ask Sophie out for an evening on his boat as a date... if what I remember being told is true. I am under the impression that they ran into each other (probably at a party or an event) at the start of last year and Stu offered to take her and the other judges from Australia's Got Talent, plus some crew etc, out on his boat for a cruise around the harbour. It was a group thing during the day. Sophie didn't end up going but the others did. Daily Mail even has pictures of it! They ran a story implying that Kelly Osbourne and Stu were a thing laugh out loud.

That story was covered by the Daily Telegraph too @stoneleigh (Here) so I do think your memory is accurate.  What you are saying makes sense and I'm pretty sure I recall him saying the exact same thing (that it was a group deal and the others went but she didn't turn up).

IT’S not all work and no play for Kelly Osbourne, who took time out from her Australia’s Got Talent duties to do a little cruising yesterday with one of Sydney’s most eligible bachelors.

The US reality star was spotted at Woolloomooloo wharf yesterday boarding a luxury superyacht owned by pub baron Stuart Laundy.

Laundy, whose family owns more than 30 pubs and hotels throughout Sydney including the recently acquired Woolwich Pier Hotel and Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel, is rarely seen out on the social scene unlike his hotelier counterpart Justin Hemmes.

It's interesting to me that they specifically mention he is "rarely seen" on the social scene.  I also recall him saying on Filthy Rich that he prefers to be married/in a relationship and yet just 12 months later he has this publican playboy tag so lots of things not adding up for me.

I'm glad we have you around to fill in some of these Stu blanks for us and clarify the rumours.  We've seen so little of him so far it's hard to get a handle on him.  It sounds like your friends think highly of Stu so I'm inclined to trust them rather than journalists who've never met him.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:29 am

Bobette wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-stu-laundy-risks-being-on-show-41634

That story was covered by the Daily Telegraph too @stoneleigh (Here) so I do think your memory is accurate.  What you are saying makes sense and I'm pretty sure I recall him saying the exact same thing (that it was a group deal and the others went but she didn't turn up).

IT’S not all work and no play for Kelly Osbourne, who took time out from her Australia’s Got Talent duties to do a little cruising yesterday with one of Sydney’s most eligible bachelors.

The US reality star was spotted at Woolloomooloo wharf yesterday boarding a luxury superyacht owned by pub baron Stuart Laundy.

Laundy, whose family owns more than 30 pubs and hotels throughout Sydney including the recently acquired Woolwich Pier Hotel and Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel, is rarely seen out on the social scene unlike his hotelier counterpart Justin Hemmes.

It's interesting to me that they specifically mention he is "rarely seen" on the social scene.  I also recall him saying on Filthy Rich that he prefers to be married/in a relationship and yet just 12 months later he has this publican playboy tag so lots of things not adding up for me.

I'm glad we have you around to fill in some of these Stu blanks for us and clarify the rumours.  We've seen so little of him so far it's hard to get a handle on him.  It sounds like your friends think highly of Stu so I'm inclined to trust them rather than journalists who've never met him.

I just went and re-watched Stu's M & G. He definitely said 'We met and you needed transport on the harbour' and he came and picked up 'your whole crew' but that she didn't show up. I can't imagine that he would pick up and take two lots of Sophie's 'crew' out on his boat in the same year?? I have to be remembering right.

Like I said before he was introduced to the show... I would be shocked if he was edited as a villain. That's just not him. He was lovely when I met him and my friends love him. I wish I could elaborate more but I don't want to accidently identify people (including myself) laugh out loud.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:41 am

stoneleigh wrote:

*snipped*

Like I said before he was introduced to the show... I would be shocked if he was edited as a villain. That's just not him. He was lovely when I met him and my friends love him. I wish I could elaborate more but I don't want to accidently identify people (including myself) laugh out loud.

No worries!  Keep your dark glasses and fake moustache on for sure - appreciate your info regardless.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:01 am

Bobette wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:

*snipped*

No worries!  Keep your dark glasses and fake moustache on for sure - appreciate your info regardless.  yes

LOL... this is the first time I have ever had any kind of info in relation to this show. I don't usually mix in any kind of Bachelor/Bachelorette circles! The only contestant on any season I have ever had anything to do with is Lisa Hyde from Blake's season. But business/media/politics kind of circles is completely different... plus Stu is my age group.

I have a completely different connection to Stu's brother Craig would you believe? Through different people! Small world sometimes... and I don't even live in Sydney.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:34 am

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/could-luke-mcleod-still-win-the-bachelorette-australia-41586

So Sportsbet still think Luke is in with a chance??

"Sportsbet's Will Byrne thinks the George Clooney look-alike is still in with a chance in winning Sophie Monk's affection."
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosieglow Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:55 am

I have never posted anything before so here goes. My daughter works for a makeup artist that does makeup for Bach/Bachette when in Melb. well apparently they let slip that Sophie goes to Melb for Htd. Now is it correct that Jarrod is the only one from Melbourne? Thereby making me think he makes it to F4

Rosieglow

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:01 am

Rosieglow wrote:I have never posted anything before so here goes. My daughter works for a makeup artist that does makeup for Bach/Bachette when in Melb. well apparently they let slip that Sophie goes to Melb for Htd. Now is it correct that Jarrod is the only one from Melbourne? Thereby making me think he makes it to F4

Yes he is the only one from Victoria.

I have no idea who final 4 is going to be... it's not anywhere near as obvious as previous years!

Maybe Stu, James, Jarrod and Apollo???

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:10 am

Rosieglow wrote:I have never posted anything before so here goes. My daughter works for a makeup artist that does makeup for Bach/Bachette when in Melb. well apparently they let slip that Sophie goes to Melb for Htd. Now is it correct that Jarrod is the only one from Melbourne? Thereby making me think he makes it to F4

You are right only Jarrod is from VIC, everyone else is from NSW. Blake and Mack from WA. So it seems like Jarrod is F4...
Possible
Luke/Stu F1/F2
Jarrod F3
Blake F4 (according to rumours)
Sam F5 (according to rumours)

AJ and Mack leaves this week imo. Wonder who the third person leaving this week would be? Maybe James, but that's brutal following their date. Maybe Luke? But something must be shown this week for him to suddenly be gone. Can't wait for the eps Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 2498057887

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by smittywitty Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:13 am

My 2 cents:

F1 Stu
F2 James
F3 Apollo or Jarrod (Initially I thought Apollo would place 3rd but if the HTD rumour about Jarrod is true, then he might be 3rd)
F4 Blake ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4939600/The-Bachelorette-s-Blake-Colman-reveals-places-fourth.html )

Luke is out (most definitely according to his SM activity).

Sam, James, and Luke are out and about nearly every weekend and milking their 15 minutes (lot of photos with star struck girls)

Mack and AJ going home this week, plus either Apollo or Jarrod (Ep7 and 8)

Sam and Luke going home in Ep9

smittywitty

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:21 am

I think James will be out before F2 because he was spotted on SM on August 9th... which would put him home before FRC on best sleuthing timeframe.

I think Apollo or Jarrod are more likely to be F2. I'm not sure Blake makes it to HTDs despite the rumours because I think he is the one Sophie talks about in her Project interview where she says she really liked someone and they turned out to be a douche... that one has Blake written all over it IMO.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:41 am

Osher is on HYBPA at the moment, bigging up BIP. I wonder if that's because it is already over with the winner, and they want to move the focus onto that?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty