SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:48 am

stoneleigh wrote:So F2 frontrunners are Jarrod and Apollo do you think?

I think if James leaves at F3 then you can lock in Stu for the win personally. Unless Apollo sweeps her off her feet.

Blurgh... the last 4 for Matty's season were so easy to pick. This is much harder!

I really don't know.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 2292733854 F1 is the only solid lock for me at this stage.  If everything we've sleuthed regarding SM is accurate with dates (Luke and James both captured on SM in pics dated pre-Fiji) then IMO logically it would be something like:

Stu F1
Jarrod F2
Apollo F3
Luke F4
James F5

But then that leaves Blake well out of the Top 4 and apparently he's told people makes it to F4.   Maybe he made it up?  Also I expected James to go further - I thought he was a lock for F2 but he can't be if the pic with Sarah Pollard was taken in real time.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:14 am

PUPPIES.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 T2dCqES
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 AHB1aFZ

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4965082/The-Bachelorette-boys-pose-SHIRTLESS-dogs.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:22 am

There's more with the puppies in this article.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/top-nine-bachelorette-boys-talk-about-sophie-monk-41638

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:25 am

I just realized this was SM/media thread so I posted my reply to your post @stoneleigh about possible F1-F4 here

@Bobette those puppies pics are soo cute! Interesting that the pics DM posted were of Apollo and Jimmy - the fan faves so both definitely getting positive media and screams to ladies they are single and catches imo  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 4256136633

Apollo looks ridiculously good - even if Glow by Bec went wild with the tanning spray (she was probs wanting to spend some extra time with him so gave him a couple extra spraytan coats laugh out loud )

I am so cracking up at the dog with Jimmy though and how the dog has his leg out like he's saying to Jimmy "no, I don't want to be in the same pic with the fan favorite because how is that fair!!" laugh out loud
Bobette wrote:PUPPIES.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 T2dCqES
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 AHB1aFZ
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4965082/The-Bachelorette-boys-pose-SHIRTLESS-dogs.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just realized this was SM/media thread so I posted my reply to your post @stoneleigh about possible F1-F4 here

@Bobette those puppies pics are soo cute! Interesting that the pics DM posted were of Apollo and Jimmy - the fan faves so both definitely getting positive media and screams to ladies they are single and catches imo  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 4256136633

Apollo looks ridiculously good - even if Glow by Bec went wild with the tanning spray (she was probs wanting to spend some extra time with him so gave him a couple extra spraytan coats laugh out loud )

I am so cracking up at the dog with Jimmy though and how the dog has his leg out like he's saying to Jimmy "no, I don't want to be in the same pic with the fan favorite because how is that fair!!" laugh out loud

The original article from Now to Love has pics of Blake and Stu as well, plus they all talk about Sophie.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:00 am

@stoneleigh thank you for the link  yes  I just read your post with the link to the article with the puppies and that Blake and Stu are the other two in the post. Interesting to me that Luke is not included in these 4 - nor is Jarrod (although they all must be in the magazine itself given it is top 9).

So from the NW mag article, DM chose to put emphasis on two guys: Apollo and Jimmy and Now to Love focused on 4 guys: Apollo, Blake, Jimmy, and Stu  question

Sophie Monk may be on a mission to find everlasting love, but right now she’s only in the first stages of, er, puppy love with her top nine hunks on The BacheloretteAnd, as feelings become real at this stage of the show, Sophie, 37, confesses that the rose ceremonies are now harder than ever. "I’m hurting people, and it’s real emotions," she says. "But you have to cut out all the crap because you don’t have the time. You have to ask, 'Is this person right for me? I might be attracted to them, but I’ve dated that before.' You’ve just got to look after yourself."

NW sat down with the hunky suitors to get the goss on what they REALLY think of Sophie…

Apollo Jackson
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1507260528115_apollo2222
Their chemistry is magic.
Magic man Apollo can’t believe he made it past the first night – but with abs as hard as rock and a heart as soft as cotton, he’s totally boyfriend material. Even if he is 13 years Sophie’s junior. "There’s a spark with me and Sophie – the age is not a big deal," Apollo, 24, tells NW"I feel like I’m at a later stage of my life and I’m ready to share it with her."

Blake Colman
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1507260520078_Blakecropped
Sophie is saving "the best till last."
Straight-shooter Blake hasn’t nabbed a single date with his dream girl yet, but he’s certain Sophie’s just "saving the best till last""I’m feeling pretty confident. She’s just taking the other guys on dates to figure out whether they’re there for the right reasons," he says. As for who has the best chemistry with Sophie? "Myself," Blake says.

James Trethewie
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1507256670274_Jimmy22
James knows he has something special with Sophie.
Australia fell for James when he dressed up as Robin Hood’s mate Friar Tuck and got down on all fours during the photo shoot group date – but according to to the man himself, Soph fell waaaaay before that. In fact, Jimmy says he gets the most time with her and that she’s serious about a future with him. "She said, 'Oh, I can’t wait for you to meet my family – they’re so funny,'" he gushes to NW. "There have definitely been signs of affection from her, putting her hand around me..."

Stu Laundy
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1507256178560_Stu
Stu thinks he is on the back-foot after arriving late.
The blokes weren’t happy to learn Stu and Soph had history, but this contender reckons he’s on the back pedal with the Queen Of Roses but he isn’t giving up just yet. "I was nervous that one of the other guys had a connection that I couldn’t catch up with," he says. "She makes me happy that I chose such an outrageous path – it feels like it might all be worth it. There’s a slim chance we might have been born to be."
stoneleigh wrote:There's more with the puppies in this article.
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/top-nine-bachelorette-boys-talk-about-sophie-monk-41638
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:47 am

Jimmy's dog is just doing what 95% of viewers want to do - running it's claws through his manly chest hair.  Hugesmile

Stu's pic is definitely the most tasteful/dignified since he got to keep his shirt on and IMO he got the best dog.  I mean come on - look at the cuteness!

Interesting to me is the fact that on Thursday there is a single date with puppies.

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12
7:30 PM
70 min

The Bachelorette Australia
Sophie's Bachelors are split into two teams and brave the waves in a lively sailing race. On the single date, Sophie takes one Bachelor on a group date: just them and eight adorable puppies.

So either the episode guide got it wrong and it's actually a group date, or the single date was a throwaway afterthought while they were there doing this photoshoot.

IMO if that's the case, it's most likely Mack will be the puppy date - I don't think they'd "waste" an expensive date on him.  Sad but true, IMO.  Sorry Mack. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Did anyone hear Sophie of Kyle and Jackie O today? Apparently she said the name of F1 but they beeped it out. Just wondering if we can work it out if we heard it?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:12 pm

Just listened to the full interview with Soph. After she told them who F1 was, they went through the list of the remaining 9 men. In order:

Kyle said:
1. James
2. Mackane - Kyle asks, 'Is that a meal?' Jackie O replies no it's Mack
Jackie O said:
3. Luke
4. Jarrod - talked about him being a stage 5 clinger. Jackie said she texted Sophie saying she thinks Jarrod would be good for her, but what a terrible misjudgement. Again Sophie defended him saying all guys acted weird under pressure
Kyle said:
5. Sam - Jackie reiterated with 'Uncle Sam'
6. Stu - Kyle says 'the newspapers are convinced he is the winner for some reason. He is the rich bloke. He's nice.' Jackie also says he's nice. Again Sophie says 'people will be surprised by the end'
7. Blake - Jackie said she likes Blake because he is so funny but not the right guy for Soph. He is good for the show
8. Apollo - Kyle says 'the magician' and both Kyle and Jackie agrees he is sweet but Kyle says he has a poop job and Jackie says she thought age was an issue but he is mature
9. AJ - Kyle and Jackie don't remember him

From this, the only two guys they did not expand on was James and Luke.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 pm

IMO Jackie could well have been brought in to add weight to the 'surprising outcome' script that Sophie begun with Kate and Hughsey yesterday. Sophie offered to tell her the F1 at the beginning of the season.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:46 am

OK I just went grocery shopping and saw the new NW magazine with all the puppies so I bought a copy (first trashy magazine buy in about 10 years I reckon HAHA!!)

I will type out what the suspected F1s say...

James
"Sophie wants me bad"
Australia fell for James when he dressed as Friar Tuck and got down on all fours during the photoshoot group date - but according to James, Soph fell way before that. In fact, he says he gets the most time with her and that she's serious about a future with him.
"She said, 'Oh, I can't wait for you to meet my family - they're so funny,'" he gushes to NW. "There have definitely been signs of affection from her, putting her hand around me..."
And James, 31, says the feeling is mutual - especially after their romantic single date last week.
"Sophie just makes me weak at the knees," he says. "I definitely see a future with her. It feels like we're three months into dating and the connection just keeps growing.
Photo Caption : There's just so much chemistry and humour... Sophie and I gel so well together, says James.

Stu
The blokes weren't happy to learn Stu and Soph had history, but this contender reckons he's on the back pedal with the Queen of Roses.
"We met on the Woolloomooloo Wharf in Sydney a year ago and had 10 minutes of great banter. I asked her to come on my boat the following weekend, but when I showed up, she wasn't there!" he tells. "I was nervous. She'd already stood me up once and here I am to ask her out again."
But Stu, 44, isn't giving up on the One That Got Away. "I was nervous that one of the other guys had a connection that I couldn't catch up with," he says. "She makes me happy that I chose such an outrageous path - it feels like it might all be worth it. There's a slim chance we might have been born to be."
Photo caption: 'The others see my age as a disadvantage, but I see it as an advantage. I just have a lot more life experience'

Apollo
Magic man Apollo can't believe he made it past the first night - but with abs as hard as rock and a heart as soft as cotton, he's totally boyfriend material. Yep even if he is 13 years Sophie's junior.
"There's a spark with me and Sophie - the age is not a big deal," Apollo, 24, tells NW. I feel like I'm at a later stage of my life and I'm ready to share it with her."
So is he ready for kids?
"Not now - probably in 3 - 5 years. But if you meet the right person and you can see them being a good mother, then, you know..." For the time being he's happy just practicing with Soph!
"She's an amazing kisser - we had a really good smooch," he laughs.

Hmmm... Apollo wants to have adventures and isn't ready for kids yet... that doesn't match with what Sophie said about her F1.

Luke
It's been a while since they locked lips, but Luke and Sophie's flame hasn't flickered - if anything, it's become a bonfire!
"There are times when we just catch each other's eyes and have that sort of bashful connection," Luke, 33, tells NW.
"We just have a lot in common. If what she's looking for is someone who wants to look after her, support her and is down to earth, fairly genuine, likes to have fun, have a good time and doesn't take things too seriously - I'd like to consider that I tick a lot of those boxes."
As for watching Sophie with the other blokes, Luke says he's trying to block it out. "It's quite a struggle," he admits. "If I start thinking about it, then it can play on your mind a bit, so I'm just focusing on our relationship".
Photo caption: 'Sophie's been amazing and we've had so many laughs together', gushes Luke.

In Blake's section it says this... With all that time up his sleeve, Blake, 29, is doing some investigating of his own, spilling that he's separated the threats from the throwaways. "Stu, even though he's so old he could probably die any minute, he's a great guy," Blake says. He also implies that he gets the very last date (not two) and he doesn't talk about anyone other than Stu.

Sam says he's planned their wedding already...LOL.
AJ has met Sophie before at Movieworld when he was 17.
Mack almost walked out because he wasn't getting any time.
Jarrod says he will propose at the finale and that Blake needs to go home.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 am

@Sundy Comparison of the setting of Sam's SD and the puppy photoshoot.  Puppies looks more bushy on the background but the grass is very similar, especially Stu's?  If not Sam it may be Jarrod with the pups and if so I'm definitely thinking he may be F2.  

ETA: Actually, check out the moss/lichen on the swing in the background of Sam's date compared to the log/fencepost in the background of Apollo & Blake's puppy pics.  Looks like very similar wood and lichen to me.  What does everyone else think?

Bobette wrote:These ones are captioned: "Bachelorette Sophie Monk pictured on a picnic solo date on the outskirts of Sydney. The date did not appear to go well and was wrapped up very quickly. Sophie appeared less than impressed with her date and was seen smoking and sipping champagne with the crew between takes."  

They are dated 18 JULY 2017 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 P8jwCEO
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 DZsBD5m
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 6Mvxokq
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 GQueM4N
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 KFfpvJo
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Uv8Hzc6

Sophie Monk may be on a mission to find everlasting love, but right now she’s only in the first stages of, er, puppy love with her top nine hunks on The BacheloretteAnd, as feelings become real at this stage of the show, Sophie, 37, confesses that the rose ceremonies are now harder than ever. "I’m hurting people, and it’s real emotions," she says. "But you have to cut out all the crap because you don’t have the time. You have to ask, 'Is this person right for me? I might be attracted to them, but I’ve dated that before.' You’ve just got to look after yourself."

NW sat down with the hunky suitors to get the goss on what they REALLY think of Sophie…

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1507260528115_apollo2222

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1507260520078_Blakecropped

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1507256670274_Jimmy22

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1507256178560_Stu
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty