SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:46 am

They are definitely gearing up for the big reveal with these articles!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/wentworth-courier/bachelorette-favourite-stuart-laundy-on-his-life-of-loneliness-parties-booze-and-women/news-story/91d4a1abb228e9ea72ec985060bd0993

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-sophie-monk-life-with-winner-42099

Explains a lot

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:16 am

Out comes the body language expert. Sounds about right to me!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/body-language-expert-on-the-bachelorette-australia-winner-42097

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:48 am

Apollo is coming out with a single. I find it ironic how SM comments are saying he is on there for the wrong reasons when his career is in the entertainment industry exactly like Sophie yet Sophie gets a pass and as if she isn't on the show to revive her career or get more opportunities

'Where magic movies music and aerial collide': The Bachelorette's macho magician Apollo Jackson announces his upcoming debut single...read more http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4905790/Bachelorette-s-magician-Apollo-announces-debut-single.html
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 22728771_10212708594063618_826065737908601541_n
www.apollojackson.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:54 am

A bit sad that we're all so bored of this season that we're not all whipped into the usual crazy frenzy of finale week no  Damn you TPTB for making 2 boringly obvious seasons in a row, and not giving us a season preview!
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Img_2310

Obvious from the final 3 shot on Facebook, Apollo and Jarrod in similar suits and colouring = interchangeable F2/3, Stu in reverse colouring F1. Also I believe Laura was on the left in Mattys F3 post. Try harder next year TPTB!

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:07 am

Waiting for the backlash on social media if Stu is F1.

The public just couldn't accept the 'normal ' guy that Sophie will pick.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:36 am

YAWN.  Sorry I nodded off for a while there.  Back now but there's not really much to talk about is there?  Not having a season preview really took a lot of fun out of sleuthing this season IMO.  I'm only really waiting to see if Sophie and Stu are still together or if they've already broken up.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:23 am

I wonder - did the TPTB engineer the whole thing, knowing all along that Sophie and Stu would end up together. Especially, considering the largely unsuitable contestants. What a "love" story - Stu missing out on getting to know Sophie a year ago on his boat and then comes an opportunity to meet up with her again amidst some speculation and drama on a TV show. I've got to admit, it's pretty romantic. I still like Jarrod and Apollo, Jarrod particularly as I think he's genuine and really into Sophie. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:31 am

I literally laughed out loud reading this tweet  cantstopl

This season has been something else laugh out loud

Love story of a F1 who is still married and has had the snip Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:36 am

When Stu father was filmed in Hometown visit, I think it already confirmed Stu is F1. Or else Mr Laundy will not want to be part of it.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:03 pm

IMO, something is up. When I was driving to work this morning, Fitzy and Wippa said they would be speaking to Sophie and Apollo this morning. But no mention of Jarrod and Stu?

Have TPTB also checked out of this season already, and are working on hyping either BIP or Apollo as next Bach?

Could it be that Sophie and Stu have already split, with Sophie running away to Thailand upset, and Stu already seen around town with a mystery blonde? All speculation of course.

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:06 pm

To add to the speculation, Sophie may be back with Jarrod. That is why Jarrod is happy with with IG postings

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:IMO, something is up. When I was driving to work this morning, Fitzy and Wippa said they would be speaking to Sophie and Apollo this morning. But no mention of Jarrod and Stu?

Have TPTB also checked out of this season already, and are working on hyping either BIP or Apollo as next Bach?

Could it be that Sophie and Stu have already split, with Sophie running away to Thailand upset, and Stu already seen around town with a mystery blonde? All speculation of course.

I don't know about the other stuff, but doesn't the person just eliminated usually do press right after? Also, it is just before the end so I'm assuming Sophie is also out and about promoting the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty