Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:44 am

Sophie at the Logies tonight and thus her announcement timed with the event.

Here's what she wore. There's more pics of her on IG

Red is my favourite! Thank you to @galanni for the comfiest Logies dress ever! @sophiemonk
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emayem on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 am

I think people will be pleasantly surprised. I feel she has always been open with how unlucky in love she has been and is quite genuine about finding someone. I have never been a fan of hers, but I am always impressed at how witty and funny she is. She is quite self depreciating and would be up for anything. I could see her being very upfront with her thoughts and feelings and not hiding behind a pile of bachie speak. I think a season with her would be a lot more entertaining than someone as serious as Nikki.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 am

Sophie will be on Kyle and Jackie O tomorrow. From what I know of her over the years with her radio career, Sophie's pretty much a shock jock herself.

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:50 am

Emayem wrote:I think people will be pleasantly surprised. I feel she has always been open with how unlucky in love she has been and is quite genuine about finding someone. I have never been a fan of hers, but I am always impressed at how witty and funny she is. She is quite self depreciating and would be up for anything. I could see her being very upfront with her thoughts and feelings and not hiding behind a pile of bachie speak. I think a season with her would be a lot more entertaining than someone as serious as Nikki.

Good Post I agree

Agree with you 100% Emayem yes
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:58 am

A lot of the seasons depend on the cast more than just the lead so it will be interesting to see what type of men sign up especially given the age bracket of men they are looking for and that Sophie is 37. I suspect Sophie was announced now so they can get some men that are in their 30s and perhaps closer in age to Sophie.
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:07 am

I'm actually a little disappointed about this and I'm not sure if I'll watch her season. I never really enjoyed listening to her on the radio and have always found her humour a little low brow. I was hoping more for someone who had the class of Georgia. I've also heard a segment of Sophie on radio making fun of Indians and their smell a few years ago and I wrote a complaint about it to the network as i found it quite racist (I'm half Indian and it didn't sit well with me). This is all my JMO but I'm quite disappointed.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:09 am

I also think people will be very surprised. She's actually a lot smarter than she makes out. She won Celeb Apprentice in Australia in 2015 which admittedly doesn't say a lot except that she can get along well with people, and she has a very self-deprecating humour and dry wit. I think she'll be really funny, honest and very easy to watch. And like Matty, I don't think she'll have much of a poker face when it comes to her faves.
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:15 am

"She's actually a lot smarter than she makes out"

That was actually another point I was going to raise in my intial post but didn't. I really dislike when anyone dumbs themselves down for whatever reason. I think if you're intelligent, let it shine. I don't think anyone should ever dumb themselves down for anything. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:00 am

I did watch her on Celebrity Apprentice and found her very switched on. So I would have to disagree that she is a 'villain' type character given how she was on that show. She stayed away from the drama, didn't create it.

I must say when I first heard the news, I wasn't a fan of the idea but now I'm coming around to the idea. Having said that, I don't think I'll be watching it for the 'love' story but just the entertainment as I'm doubtful we will get a lasting love story IMO.
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:41 am

WTH ! I swear I thought this was a joke scratch I come on here just to prove that I was dreaming and see you guys have already added her name to the thread and now it's sinking in that it's her affraid I really thought Nikki was it but she must have turned it down hissyfit oh well it will be interesting to see a 37 yr old bachelorette and I hope they have older guys who are serious about finding love..but all I see is a mess of a show should be entertaining Hugesmile
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 am

I found this article in which Sophie says she approached the producers for the role and got it. I'm not going to lie, I have doubts about her motives. She often speaks on radio about the celebrities and industry guys she has dated, seems a bit odd to then want to settle down with a lay person?
All JMO.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-2017-Logies-Interview-43458563/amp

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:38 am

Also, I thought filming for Bachelorette was late June. Does that mean the guys are in lockdown already?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum