SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:41 am

WTH ! I swear I thought this was a joke scratch I come on here just to prove that I was dreaming and see you guys have already added her name to the thread and now it's sinking in that it's her affraid I really thought Nikki was it but she must have turned it down hissyfit oh well it will be interesting to see a 37 yr old bachelorette and I hope they have older guys who are serious about finding love..but all I see is a mess of a show should be entertaining Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 am

I found this article in which Sophie says she approached the producers for the role and got it. I'm not going to lie, I have doubts about her motives. She often speaks on radio about the celebrities and industry guys she has dated, seems a bit odd to then want to settle down with a lay person?
All JMO.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Sophie-Monk-2017-Logies-Interview-43458563/amp

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:38 am

Also, I thought filming for Bachelorette was late June. Does that mean the guys are in lockdown already?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:22 am

Aaagghhh! Not too keen on Sophie as Bachelorette - would have much preferred Nikki. It's a joke, right? hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:48 am

Why wouldn't they choose sweet innocent nikki
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:19 am

Regardless of what Sophie is like or not like, my issue is that this show is now going into unknown territory with having a celebrity as a lead and to me that goes against the premise of the show in the first place.

It's one thing IMO to be famous because of being a past contestant and becoming lead, it's a whole other thing to be as famous in Oz as Sophie is -- someone who dated the likes of Sam Worthington and was engaged to Benji Madden.

TBH, the show choosing a famous celeb like Sophie really makes me question even more what direction this AU show wants to go in. Because to me... it's not even the same show anymore now that they've cast a celebrity lead. hmmm

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:11 pm

@AllAboutLove I'm with you on this one. I had no idea who she was...google is my BFF...but just the fact that she is a celebrity doesn't sit well with me. Her age and other stuff out there from what I briefly sussed out just makes me think this will not end well.

I don't know what the Aussie producers think they are doing. They p*ssed off viewers with how they edited Richie's season. There didn't seem much support for Georgia and that was a really good season. It will be interesting how Maddy is edited, but I suspect that will not go down well either. Then a celebrity, just kind of changes the whole tone of the show. Every time a show like this has gone the celebrity route, it ended up tanking the show. I don't think this will be any different.

I need a jumping shark emoji.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Meh, I wanted Nikki!

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:40 pm

I am super disappointed in this news, I agree with @Sprite above that they are killing the show. If it's a celeb handing out the roses, it's not really Bach, IMO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:33 pm

Sophie at Logies

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:29 pm

This confirms for me that they announced Sophie so they can get more men for her season and for her especially considering she is 37 so likely some more guys in their 30s

Your Bachelorette for 2017 has been revealed! If you're a single man looking for love, there's still time to apply! Link in bio. #BacheloretteAU by @bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:35 pm

Should have been Nikki but i have a feeling she probably turned it down... ppl are asking her why she isnt the bachette on her IG i hope someone answers soon because i thought for sure they have the best story arch for her, and the whole of Australia felt for her she was set up perfectly for the next bachette.!.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty