SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun May 28, 2017 6:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Here is another photo from the web page. Does the woman on the right look like any of the contestants previously sleuthed?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2bc88010

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/index.html?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&mode=premium&dest=http:%2F%2Fwww.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fsydney-confidential%2Fmatty-j-getting-high-on-love-as-he-courts-his-bachelorettes%2Fnews-story%2F3930840a8a241f291e4cf90614a65812&memtype=anonymous

Pretty sure it's the girl in the skimpy black bikini from the boating date
Just Looking wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I didn't think it was Laura initally because the girl on the sea plane looks quite short as she's standing on her toes, but the hair does look like hers when the photos are shown together like that.  Hmmm... definite F1 potential!
IA, Laura is quite tall and this girl is standing on tippy toes which Laura wouldn't need to do IMO.

Per earlier sleuthing and posted in their respective threads, the girl on the left was sleuthed to be Laura Byrne.

I don't think it could be Elise (skimpy bathing suit girl) purely based on body shape (Elise is much bigger on the bottom as seen with pics in her thread). Plus the hair is a match to Laura as previously sleuthed (pics in her thread).

As for Laura's height, barefoot I think she would need to be on her tip toes. Elise in comparison I don't see being able to be that tall even on her tip toes.

jmo

I think @Just Looking might have meant Elora (the one in the VERY skimpy black bikini from the first single date) but I still think it's Laura B.  As per the photos below, Laura has the best matching matching *ahem* 'rear view', IMO.  Also she has been likened to Kate Middleton in the media which aligns with @Sprite's observation above.  Elora's rear is more bootylicious, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 DzkC1FD

Source: Daily Telegraph and matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Yep i agree @Bobette ÍMO that's def Laura B in the kissing pic!  man is it just me or does Matty J looks smitten with laura Hugesmile looking forward to seeing that relationship play out and if its true regarding he couldn't hide his feelings i am really looking forward to watching Mattys BL :yes: just please please please bach gods dont hide the love story this year!!!!!!

ETA the pic on the right with the helmets isnt that contestant Cobie Frost???
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 28, 2017 9:27 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Yep i agree @Bobette ÍMO that's def Laura B in the kissing pic!  man is it just me or does Matty J looks smitten with laura Hugesmile looking forward to seeing that relationship play out and if its true regarding he couldn't hide his feelings i am really looking forward to watching Mattys BL :yes: just please please please bach gods dont hide the love story this year!!!!!!

ETA the pic on the right with the helmets isnt that contestant Cobie Frost???

It's not just you @LeapofFaith, if he's as smitten as rumoured then judging by the photos we've seen it's got to be Laura, IMO.

Also, yes, it is Cobie Frost on the right - I think this pic has already been copied across to her thread but if not will do so now!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:49 am

This girl introduces herself as Lisa in the new preview and Matty says she "takes his breath away":

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 PUNAgmj

Source: Tenplay

And I'm thinking this is "motorbike girl:"

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 XpQnS44
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 VLeeSOB
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 J9zlzYe

Source: Tenplay and Daily Mail

Her eyes look similar IMO and they've dressed her in that trashy black mesh number which would fit thematically with the leather gear the girl's wearing in the bike photos.  Combine with her messing up his hair and this one has been cast as a "bad girl" IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 pm

@Bobette IA about motorbike girl being the same girl who messes with Matty's hair. She is Leah Costa. Will copy posts to her thread yes

Also, Lisa's last name is Carlton. I have created a thread for her here. She was on the athletic GD as well shown chatting with Matty. I think she may be a contender.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:39 pm

I might have found another potential contestant, her name is Vanessa Cognetta, and she's a recently added friend of Tara. She has the look of a contestant, and her Instagram is on private. She updated her cover photo around April 20, so if she was on, she wasn't a front runner. I don't think she matches anyone that we've seen so far, but there are still a lot of girls missing.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Img_2312
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Photo.php?fbid=1297879850297655&set=pb.100002269568038.-2207520000.1499299384
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1297879850297655&set=pb.100002269568038.-2207520000.1499299384.&type=3&theater
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:49 am

Another potential contestant... Michelle Paxton from Adelaide.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/missmpax/?hl=en

She's followed on Insta by a bunch of the girls and has a tattoo on her forearm.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:40 am

Could this be her, arriving with the other girls at the start of filming (in the middle - hair looks similar in colour)?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 XOfEvYV
Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 49nDNb5
Source

First night (centre white dress):

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 ZrNjtPw
Source

missmpax's IG profile pic:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 FLnUP3q
Source

Check out her most recent follows on Twitter:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 WO32V2t
https://twitter.com/missmpaxton/followers

There's a Bachie connection there but not sure if she's the contestant above.  What do you think, @Hearts_And_Roses?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:47 am

Hmm could definitely be the same girl. She's followed by Leah, Simone, Florence, Jen and Elora on Instagram... and that's just the ones I can see. She's either a contestant or works on the show I think. Only thought possibly contestant because she looks pretty and has a tattoo?!

Also, just noticed Matty's sister in law (well, the sister of his brother-in-law) follows Laura's tonimay Instagram page.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:12 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Hmm could definitely be the same girl. She's followed by Leah, Simone, Florence, Jen and Elora on Instagram... and that's just the ones I can see. She's either a contestant or works on the show I think. Only thought possibly contestant because she looks pretty and has a tattoo?!

Also, just noticed Matty's sister in law (well, the sister of his brother-in-law) follows Laura's tonimay Instagram page.

Yeah she definitely "fits the profile" of a Matty girl IMO - unlikely she works on the show if she lives in Adelaide.  Good catch!  

Doesn't surprise me that Matty's family are following Laura - I honestly keep forgetting we're meant to be sleuthing for an F1 as it seems like such a foregone conclusion, IMO!

I think his sister in particular would approve of Laura - similar sense of style from what I've seen and of course she lives in Sydney which is obviously very important to his sis.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:16 pm

@Hearts_And_Roses @Bobette great catch!  clapping! IA it's Michelle. Thread for Michelle here.

Not sure if a contestant or connected to the show some other way but another name I saw was Sharlene Mik (IG sharlenemik). There's some others as well that are following each other on SM that may be some MOT contestants too (or possibly intruders if they have them this season)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Y'all we have full view of that seaplane from the article published in the Herald today Sat, July 15th. So the flight was chartered from Sydney Seaplane and there are a bunch of date packages as can be seen here. My guess is that whoever was on that date was taken on the fly/dine package (jmo anyways).

So we already sleuthed 2 dates for Laura as follows: 1st SD on Mar 10th on a yacht ride/picnic; 2nd SD posted here where they took a cruise along the Nepean river to a waterfall for a romantic rendezvous on or before April 6th per the DT article.

My question is if it's Laura on that seaplane, is the assumption that she got a 3rd SD this season? I ask because that seaplane is a full blown SD IMO per the flight package description. Also I posted earlier in the SM thread that the girl tip toeing indicates a shorter person than Laura IMO. Laura wore flat shoes on her 1st SD and IMO she is at least 5 ft. 9 inches tall therefore she is at most IMO 3 inches shorter than Matty who is about 6 ft tall. Also the rings and bracelets which she had on her 1st SD in full view are missing from the girl on the seaplane date IMO.

IMO based on the filming timing that AAL posted, I don't see how Laura got a 3rd SD....all jmho.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Img_0018
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Amalia
robinvi
iamreal2u
Bobette
Dirty Street Pie
Tickledpink
Sprite
carraiger
mjoy
pvpr
LeapofFaith