SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:30 am

mercieme wrote:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:47 am

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:48 am

Michelle Exit Interviews with OK Mag - Some Excerpts

How did feel missing out each time?
It’s disappointing he didn’t want to know me a bit more. I think two weeks before I left, I actually said to the producers I’d like to go home.

No way?
Yeah, I knew it was my time. You know when a guy likes you, and you also know when you want to know a guy a bit more. And for me, watching everyone go on dates and have second dates coming around, you just get that feeling that this isn’t The One for me. I knew that it wasn’t going to happen, so I just kind of wanted to get back to the life I had on the outside.

So why did you decide to stay on?
I did want Matty to get to know me more on a single date, so you do kind of hang in there with the hope you will get one. Matty on his season got a single date really late and he and Georgia formed a great connection. You weren’t sure if it was going to be the same this time around, so you just live on hope basically.
Source

But the Police Officer from Perth tells TV WEEK she knew it was coming.

“I wasn’t surprised at all,” she says.

“I had said to a couple of the girls during the cocktail party that I felt it was going to be me going home because I hadn’t had a single date yet – and I was right.”

Michelle says despite not landing a one-on-one date, she did spend a bit of time with Matty but it didn’t make it to air.

“Yeah, we did spend some time together after group dates and that but it wasn’t shown. I don’t know why but at the end of the day, I was happy with the way I was portrayed. Everything you see and how everyone behaves is accurate.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:09 am

mercieme wrote:Episode 10 GD Preview

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:14 am

Elise train keeps moving along  giggling Her pic where she is holding Matty's cut out pic looks good IMO, second time she is wearing outfits that seem she is shooting something special for the media IMO. The first one was for one of the Adelaide newspapers. It's so funny how she says Papa Stacy is Matty's number one fan, don't sound like what a heartbroken F2 would say to me but hey I am in the minority on this but it's all good  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

Elise Stacy has come out of nowhere to be the new favourite to win The Bachelor
ELISE Stacy, one of the new favourites to win The Bachelor, has revealed that she nearly quit Ten’s dating show earlier this year. The former Hockyroo jumped into contention last night after her one-on-one date with Matty Johnson.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0239
Elise’s father, Phil, turned wingman making the date happen after quizzing Matty about his daughter’s prospects on the show. Elise admits that she grew so frustrated with the lack of attention from Matty up until then that she had considered walking out.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0240
“I was, kind of, done,” Elise said. “You get to that point — and by this time it had been six weeks, and (I’d been) sitting around the house, not working, not getting any dates, where I was like “what’s the point?”
Elise’s shot to prominence last night comes after reports in April that the brunette beauty is a ‘dark horse’ on Ten’s dating show. Sources at the time told News Limited that Elise “is absolutely on his (Matty’s) radar after an amazing date”.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0241
“Seeing Elyse and her dad today, and being able to witness first-hand how close they are, it really reminded me of how close I am with my Mum,” Matty said during last night’s episode.
“The more I think about it, Elyse and I are just so similar.”
The light bulb moment came after Matty had a group date with Jen, Cobie, Elise and Simone. They were each reunited with a family member, and the group cooked lunch together.
That was the first time Matty and Elise had spent any real time together (apart from a brief moment where they went ‘fishing’ together during a cocktail party) — and it was Elise’s dad Phil, who ended up making it happen. “That is one sentence I would never have thought I would say in my life — that my dad is the ultimate wingman!” Elise said.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0242
Elise is tight-lipped about how far she goes in the competition but says she was surprised with the way everything played out last night and that she is excited with what is to come.
“When he said ‘Sorry I have overlooked you’, that caught me by surprise,” she said.
“I felt that he was very genuine. I was happy that he said, ‘This is where my head’s at’ because it could so easily have gone the other way. He could have said, ‘Nup, I’m not into it’ [and that would have been the end of it.] “I was so proud of my dad. I think I gave him a high five and said, ‘Good on you!.’” Elise said. “Matty just needed a bit of a shake-up.”
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0243
As for Phil, he is now Matty’s biggest cheer squad, and the Bachelor now has his seal of approval.
“When I said I was going to do The Bachelor dad freaked out, but now he’s his (Matty’s) number one fan,’ Elise said. “He sent a text message on our family [text] thread, saying, ‘Guys, we all have to get on this bus and go for it!’ “Now it’s like, ‘Matty, do you actually just want to hang out with Phil, or are you actually interested in me?’”
Source

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:07 am

Enough wrote:So it is confirmed that Elise has moved to Sydney.

https://thewest.com.au/entertainment/elise-reveals-that-drama-caused-by-fellow-contestants-was-next-level-ng-b88553350z

Here is the full article and yet another photoshoot for the media report IMO.
Elise reveals that drama caused by fellow contestants was ‘next level’
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Img_0244
As a former Hockeyroo, Elise Stacy has lived in a house with 20 other women before, so moving into the Bachelor Australia mansion did not seem too daunting.
But the former Perth-based beauty, admitted she was “overwhelmed” by the drama that erupted among the contestants in recent weeks.
“I definitely underestimated it,” Stacy, who is already in the top 10 and has been predicted to be among Bachelor Matty “J” Johnson’s final five, told AAA.
“I thought I would be fine because I have lived with 20-plus girls before when I used to tour with the hockey teams so I went in there thinking ‘This will be fine’.
“But it was next level. I didn’t expect it to be as drama-filled as it was.
“I knew it was reality TV but it was very overwhelming for me.”
While she confessed she was very attracted to “dreamy” Johnson, Stacy said she was not willing to tear down the other women in order to get ahead in the quest for his heart.
“I am not strategic at all,” the 29-year-old laughed.
“My plan is just to be myself. The drama was very prevalent and that was definitely something I didn’t want to get involved in at all.
“At this point in the show I didn’t want to play into it just to be seen. If he sees me for who I am then that’s great, but if I get lost because of it then I have been true to myself anyway.”

Stacy also responded to rumours fellow contestants Leah Barnes and Jennifer Hawke were set up as “paid actors” on the show, denying any allegations. She confessed that most girls applied for the show in the hope of finding love and “if they do then that’s amazing”. But Hawke said herself she was there to stir the pot.
“What you see is what they really are, you can’t edit someone to change their personality. Jen really is like that,” she said. But Stacy added Hawke had an “admirable confidence”.
The athlete enjoyed her first single date with Johnson last night, where he admitted that he had finally taken real notice of her before apologising for making her wait so long (for a date) and awarding her a rose.
“It was a big sigh of relief him saying ‘I see you’. It was really, really special and enough to hang in there,” Stacy said.

But she admitted that while it was the turning point to stay in the competition, she wasn’t getting ahead of herself.
Born in Adelaide, Stacy lived in Perth while playing pro hockey and has just moved to Sydney for a dream job. She recalls WA’s “casual vibe” deeply resonated with her personality, which was underpinned by a genuine and honest nature.
“What you see is what you get with me,” she said. “I am not afraid to be myself, I am really cruisy and easygoing. I am quite easy to sit next to and have a good old yarn with.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:08 am

Bobette wrote:Next ep 11

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:59 am

There was an article in my local paper (Westside News in Brisbane) about Matty last week. Thought I'd type it here in case anyone is interested:

Westside boasts the nation's most eligible Bachelor

If you're up for a spot of Bachelor spotting, Brisbane's west is the place to do it.

He might be a Sydney-sider these days, but the star of Channel Ten's The Bachelor Matty J grew up in Kenmore and Brookfield.

"I loved growing up around there. I used to mountain bike a lot, and in between cycling to and from TAFE at South Bank, I'd cycle out to Mount Coot-tha out the back way and to Chapel Hill as well," he said.

"I was lucky enough to have a friend who had a boat on the Brisbane River so we used to do as much wake-boarding as we could."

Matty still finds time to make the trip north, and enjoys cycling or running around the westside. "What I really love is that cycle from Kenmore into the city. I have been known to put the lycra on," he said.

"I went for a run from Kenmore (recently) which was really nice actually. It's a much different environment than Bondi."

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:05 am

Valancy wrote:There was an article in my local paper (Westside News in Brisbane) about Matty last week. Thought I'd type it here in case anyone is interested:

Westside boasts the nation's most eligible Bachelor

If you're up for a spot of Bachelor spotting, Brisbane's west is the place to do it.

He might be a Sydney-sider these days, but the star of Channel Ten's The Bachelor Matty J grew up in Kenmore and Brookfield.

"I loved growing up around there. I used to mountain bike a lot, and in between cycling to and from TAFE at South Bank, I'd cycle out to Mount Coot-tha out the back way and to Chapel Hill as well," he said.

"I was lucky enough to have a friend who had a boat on the Brisbane River so we used to do as much wake-boarding as we could."

Matty still finds time to make the trip north, and enjoys cycling or running around the westside. "What I really love is that cycle from Kenmore into the city. I have been known to put the lycra on," he said.

"I went for a run from Kenmore (recently) which was really nice actually. It's a much different environment than Bondi."
I grew up in Kenmore and Brookfield too but a few decades before Matty !!!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Excerpt from NW Mag Interview with Laura ahead of Episode 11 - confirmed second SD
Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-laura-byrne-in-love-with-matty-j-40359
if someone can get this weeks issue and find the whole interview it would be good.

The Bachelor’s Laura tells: “I’m falling in love!” But is her connection with Bachie Matty J strong enough to knock Elise and Tara out of the competition?

"With his rock-hard abs and dreamy eyes, it’s not exactly hard to imagine falling in love with The Bachelor Australia’s Matthew “Matty J” Johnson. But that is exactly what has happened to Bondi babe, Laura Byrne.

So far, she has only been on one single date with the hunky Bachelor, but that’s all it took to know that there was definitely chemistry there.

“I think, at this point, I was probably thinking I was already falling in love with him,” Laura, 31, told NW exclusively before her second single date.

However, the Bachie babe is reluctant to tell Matty exactly how she feels. “I’m still pretty guarded, because there are still too many people in the house to be that open,” she confessed.

“I’m not the only one that he makes feel really special.”

Awww! We checked in with the jewellery designer leading into her second date with the hunk.

Matty and Laura definitely have chemistry!
How are you feeling right now? Tara and Elora have had two dates each with Matty, and now it’s your turn…
I guess. I don’t know if what we have is stronger than what someone else has with him because I’m only basing it on the way I feel. He is not saying anything to me, because he can’t give me any affirmation, whereas it is my responsibility to give him that affirmation and tell him how I’m feeling – which is very one-sided and kind of leaves you out on a limb.

Even though Matty can’t tell you how he’s feeling because of the other girls, do you feel that he likes you back?
Well, I mean, of course I know that he likes me – he very much makes me feel like I am special to him. But in the real world, you definitely do get that confirmation. Here, he can’t tell you how he feels. He can not say, “I love you,” or, “I want to be with you.” He just can’t say any of those things!

It must be difficult and even more so now that you’re watching him make connections with the other girls on TV. What’s that like?
It doesn’t make me feel good…

A lot of the girls have said that Elise is pretty much perfect for him. How does that sit with you, considering how strong your feelings for him are?
Well, I don’t think Matty and Elise have spent too much time together up until this point. I mean, they spoke at cocktail parties, but you don’t get that much time to be intimate. I guess I hadn’t seen their connection. I do think they have so much in common. Elise is a really kind and beautiful girl and because she is a little quiet, he didn’t see that at the start.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:39 pm

A bit OT?? Interesting to me in that in the us abc owns TB....

http://www.msn.com/en-au/money/company-news/ten-network-to-be-purchased-by-us-giant-cbs/ar-AAqOt0I
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Episode 11 Preview

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters