SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:47 pm

mercieme wrote:The best of Tara

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:36 am

mercieme wrote:Just as I thought....the best of Laura posted on FB next  Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:21 am

mercieme wrote:The best of Elise...and she got the  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f60d emoji.
They may have been a slow burn but Elise and Matty’s relationship is burning brighter than ever.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f60d  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f339 Will she be his forever after?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:25 pm

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:24 am

Matty on Oshers's Radio Show on Monday, Sep 11th.
Zaynab wrote:http://player.hit.com.au/brisbane/#/shows/Stav,%20Abby%20&%20Matt%20with%20Osher/8491
https://www.acast.com/stavandabbybestbits/20170911-stav-abby-and-matt-with-osher
At 26:50
Zaynab wrote:Stav, Abby and matt begin by joking that matty and osher are at all falls creek for his last horra/romantic skii before he chooses the love of his life and that their gonna hook up. Abby ask if he is excites the secrets will finally be come out this week and he says he really can't wait and thursday night can't come quick enough. Abby also ask if it will be different for him because  they all  famously saw his pain when he didn't get chosen and asks "do you think you'll be able to do the rejection a little bit better? A little bit softer?" There isn't an immediate response but he responds "i hope i would be uhm its a really wierd moment because it's bitter sweet because on one hand you get to tell that one person you love them but on the other it's hard to enjoy that because you are about to rip someone elses heart out" the hosts joke that is the way to do it. They asked if he was stressed that at the end he'd get there and have no one that he'd want to pick and confident that he wouldn't be into anyone and have to say I'll choose no one and have to leave single. He said before filming started he thought of all the worst case scenarios and what that would look like but he said after the first week he knew that wouldn't happen. Matty said that he is impatient and wondered if he would know the moment she walked up the driveway but it didn't because it is so over whelming on the first night meeting so many people so u don't have that instant connection and it takes much longer and becuz he is impatient he wanted to figure everything out the first night or thought he would. They ask about seeing her nude, but matty just said it was good to spend time without the cameras. They ask how does the chosen one feel about having to read headlines and sees pics of him for instance having lunch with sophie monk and he says that she is fine with it and he texted her "number one" that there was a pap at the lunch and something prob will come out. Osher jokes that he puts pic of him and matty up and no rumours have started, matty says some have commented the surprise will be osher gets his final rose. Osher says they are in falls creek for a fancy sales conference for channel 10, they had a bonfire the other night, good to get money in for the network, osher says how since matty is in marketing he can find a big marketing deal or something. Matty says he is most known for his tampon commercial. They play the ad and have him, osher and abby re enact it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:53 pm

mercieme wrote:F3 TV Week Article in Now to Love
What the final three Bachelorettes think about getting married to Matty Who will be the last lady standing?
We're down to the final three Bachelorettes - Laura Byrne, Tara Pavlovic and Elise Stacy . But who will win Matty Johnson's heart? Before the penultimate episode of The Bachelor Australia on Thursday night, read what the ladies believe their life with Matty might look like.
Tara Pavlovic
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_0416
Tara wants to tie the knot - just not yet.
Just like Matty, Tara Pavlovic is ready to start a family. She also admits she’s developing very strong feelings for the hunky Bachelor. But should he decide to bring out an engagement ring at the final rose ceremony, Tara says all bets are off.

“Oh, God, if he did that at the end I’d probably have to say no,” the nanny from Queensland’s Gold Coast says.
“I don’t think you can know someone fully from this show. It’s the weirdest thing to make that commitment to someone you don’t know off camera.”

Still, a wedding is something Tara hopes to have down the track. And if it happens to be with Matty, she says that’d be the icing on the cake.

“I’d definitely need a great dress, because I do love my clothes,” she says of her dream day. “Good dress, good food, but nothing too fancy.”
Elise Stacy
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_0417
Elise wasn't in a rush to make an impression on Matty.
Elise Stacy flew under the radar for most of the season.
But the former Aussie hockey player says her late run never had her worried.

“Even though I got my single date quite late, it’s not really about time,” she tells TV WEEK. “It’s about the connection you have.”

Being forced to talk about having kids and getting married on a first date may not come naturally. But for Elise, it cemented the fact she knew she could have found “the one”.

“If you had that conversation in the real world, you’d sound like a stage-five clinger,” the Western Australian-based marketing executive points out. “But one of the things that caught us both off-guard is that we’re very similar in what we want in life and the things we value.”

So, should all go to plan, what would her wedding day to Matty look like?

“I’m a massive believer that a wedding has to be a combo between you and your partner,” Elise says.

“Something casual and intimate is more my vibe than the whole big shebang formal ceremony.”
Laura Byrne
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_0418
Laura has fallen in love with Matty.
It was during hometown visits in The Bachelor Australia that Laura Byrne realised she’d fallen hard for Matty Johnson – and it terrified her.

“Yes, I’m definitely in love,” the fan favourite tells TV WEEK. “I know I want to be with Matty, but I’m also fully accepting that he’s not mine to take. The thought of him not choosing me is devastating.”

Laura’s not one for fuss or fanfare, so if the pair were to wed, it would be an intimate, low-key event.

“For me, it’s not about the wedding, it’s about the marriage,” the down-to-earth Sydneysider says. “I’ve never thought about the dress I’m going to have or that sort of thing. I just want to do it with the people I love.”

But there is one small request.

“If I got engaged, I’d want him to give me the stone, so we could design the ring around it together,” the accessories designer explains.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Embedding FB post.

It's so intentional imo that Tara has the thumbs up emoji. That's the go-to standard when liking a pic so the one people would most "like" instinctively. 

Interesting that Elise gets the heart emoji and Laura gets the Haha emoji  question

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:04 am

mercieme wrote:Final Tally of the Live Vote
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Img_0421
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1682821548457350/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:21 am

@mercieme This could be where DM got the story about saying no to a proposal. the words that Tara have said are almost identical to those that were in the DM article. DM will latch onto anything and make a story about it.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:21 am

I think I've posted this in the wrong forum.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:55 am

Elise DT Interview
brownravens wrote:
ELISE STACY ON HER FEAR OF SUFFERING THE SAME FATE AS MATTY J DID

The 29-year-old final-three Bachelorette told Confidential she was concerned that her late connection with Matty J could see her suffer the same fate as he did with Georgia Love last year.

“That’s my biggest fear going through this,” Stacy said, “that he might not be genuine in the things that he’s saying and that this process might not be genuine. That is always at the back of your head and for me as a strong independent woman, I would hate to have the wool pulled over my eyes. It would be the biggest defeat for me.”

Elise Stacy doesn’t want to repeat past mistakes. Picture: Simon Cross
Stacy said she was “ sceptical of the process and him” at the beginning and “cried and thought ‘this isn’t for me’”.

“On our first date I said ‘I’m well aware that your heart could already be taken by someone and I’m uneasy about the fact that this could be a waste of time’. He said right back to me to appease my feelings, ‘all it can take is one date and I know that better than anyone’, so that made me buy into sticking around.”

Stacy says it is “bitter sweet” that people have compared their experiences on the show.

“I don't like it that much because I don't like seeing what he went through and I would hate to be that person.

Elise Stacy doesn’t want to be another Georgia Love.
“I’m like, ‘he’s the one who fell in love and got his heart broken, that’s not ideal for me,’” she said, “so while it’s good to come out of nowhere, I knew that he didn't have Georgia’s heart in the end and that could very much be the position that I find myself in.”

With Stacy well and truly still in the running for Matty J’s heart, she describes recent speculation that jewellery designer Laura Byrne is the winner as upsetting.

“It’s really hard and I think it’s horrible,” she said. “For media to report that stuff so aggressively, it really devalues my experience through this and my journey and some other girls have felt that this year.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/elise-stacy-on-her-fear-of-suffering-the-same-fate-as-matty-j-did/news-story/5077647198687f9f9329fef035c60a05

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:24 pm

Elise DT Interview Reported by News Corp
Elise Stacy on her fear of suffering the same fate as Matty J did HER late break for the Bachelor’s heart has seen her labelled ‘this year’s Matty J,’ but Elise Stacy knows that comparison could see her inevitably being set up to fail.
HER late break for the Bachelor’s heart has seen her labelled ‘this year’s Matty J,’ but Elise Stacy knows that comparison could see her inevitably being set up to fail.
The 29-year-old, who has made the final three of the dating show, told Confidential she worried that her late connection with Matty J could see her end up suffering the same fate as Matty J did with Georgia Love last year.
“That’s my biggest fear going through this,” Stacy told Confidential, “that he might not be genuine in the things that he’s saying and that this process might not be genuine. That is always at the back of your head and for me as a strong independent woman, I would hate to have the wool pulled over my eyes. It would be the biggest defeat for me.

The former Hockeyroos star said she was “pretty sceptical of the process and him at the beginning” and there were times she “cried and thought ‘no this isn’t for me’”.
“On our first date I said I’m well aware that your heart could already be taken by someone and I’m uneasy about the fact that this could be a waste of time. He said right back to me to appease my feelings, ‘all it can take is one date’ and I know that better than anyone, so that made me buy into sticking around that little bit longer.”

Stacy says it is “bitter sweet” that people have compared their experiences on the show.
“When people say ‘you’re the Matty J’, I don't like it that much because I don't like seeing what he went through and I would hate to be that person.
“I’m like, he’s the one who fell in love and got his heart broken, that’s not ideal for me,” she said, “so while it’s good to come out of no where, I knew that he didn't have Georgia’s heart in the end and that could very much be the position that I find myself in.

With the show not over yet, and Stacy well and truly still in the running for Matty J’s heart, she describes recent rumours and speculation that jewellery designer Laura Byrne is the winner as upsetting.
“Its really hard and I think it’s horrible,” she said. “One, for the audience, no one wants a spoiler and then also for media to report that stuff so aggressively, it really devalues my experience through this and my journey and some other girls have felt that this year.
“I think the media have picked up on that narrative and have run with it, so it has lost a lot of our story along the way.”
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters