SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:01 pm

F3 Dates Promo on IG
Justme wrote:These are sc from the bachelor of page, when you click on their profile pic.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen41
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen45
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen46
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen47

Source my sc

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Matty Promo on IG
Justme wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen48
Source my sc of the bachelor ig page

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Info about Interview where Tara acknowledged she was eliminated
Justme wrote:Found this article re the radio station tweet. http://www.phnewshub.com/?p=143168
Spoiled! Bachelor Tara told radio host she gets eliminated
A Radio host from popular rural station Hit95.3 Dubbo has claimed The Bachelor’s Tara Pavlovic told him she does not win the show.

Following the station’s interview with one of the final three women competing for Matty J’s affection, host Jimi Love posted the massive spoiler on Twitter.

‘Just chatted with Tara from @TheBachelorAU and she told us she got eliminated!’ host Jimi Love wrote, several hours before the final two is announced on Wednesday.

‘She got eliminated’: A Radio host from popular rural station HITDubbo has claimed The Bachelor’s Tara Pavlovic confirmed she does not win Matty J’s heart on the show.

Spoiled? ‘Just chatted with Tara from @TheBachelorAU and she told us she got eliminated!’ host Jimi Love wrote, several hours before the final two is announced on Wednesday

Daily Mail Australia has reached out to Hit95.3 for comment.

The Bachelor still has two episodes to air, with Queensland Nanny Tara, 27 competing for Matty J’s heart alongside Laura Byrne, 30 and Elise Taylor, 29.

On Wednesday’s episode, Matty is set to confirm the final two during the season’s last elimination, with Jimi’s tweet indicating Tara will be sent home.

On Thursday, the finale airs, with the Marketing Manager, who had his heart broken by Georgia Love on The Bachelorette, putting it all on the line for a second time.

The ramifications for the potential spoiler are unknown, given that it’s the first time in the Australian series history that a final three contestant has faced leak allegations.

Following Jimi’s post on Wednesday, Sportsbet were still accepting bets on all-three potential winners.
BACHELOR SPOILER ALERT: Tara Just Revealed What Position She Finishes On The Show SPOILERS!?
Tara may have dropped a massive bombshell just before The Bachelor finale!

Tara seemingly revealed to hit93.5 Dubbo's Pippa & Jimi that she was eliminated - but then covered it up by trying to claim she won! So which one is the truth!?

While discussing her scandal with Derek the waiter she referenced meeting up with him the week she got "eliminated" from the show.

"I ran into him the weekend I got eliminated," she said, implying that she was NOT in Matty's final two.

That got Jimi and Pippa very interested in find out what she meant. Eliminated in third place!?

Jimi asked Tara, "Which position did you come in the show Tara?"

And Tara suddenly changed her tune.

"I won," she told Pippa & Jimi.

Jimi then clarified, "You won?"

"Yeah," Tara replied convincingly. "I won."

Pippa excitedly asked, "Did you win The Bachelor!?"

Tara then started laughing and said "maybe" before going quiet.

Jimi asked if the rumours were true and Tara was the one who turned Matty down when he proposed during the finale.

"Yeah I was like mate don't rush into it man, just take it easy," Tara said.

Jimi and Pippa brought the conversation back around to Tara supposedly seeing Derek the week she got eliminated. Tara quickly claimed that she actually meant she met up with Derek the waiter the week the show finished, not the week she was eliminated.

So was she just trying to cover her tracks!?

Pippa and Jimi attempted to get to the bottom of it! Have a listen to the full chat below and make up your own mind about everything!Source

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Matty Inteview - Confirms No Proposal
Zaynab wrote:http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4878602/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-DENIES-claims-proposal.html
NO PROPOSAL

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Matty Interviews on Weds Sep 12th - Evening Before the Finale
Zaynab wrote:https://m.soundcloud.com/nova-100-539335609/matty-j-talks-to-chrissie-sam
Matty said him and number one wanted to make it so both their families could watch the finally together but couldn't because it might end up spoiling it
https://m.soundcloud.com/nova-100-539335609/matty-j-tells-nova-100s-c-s-b
https://m.soundcloud.com/nova-100-539335609/matty-j-tells-nova-100s

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:41 pm

Episode 15 F3 Dates Sneak Peek
Bobette wrote:

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:34 pm

Matty NW Mag Inteview from Now to Love
LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-matty-j-unsure-who-to-pick-40957
The Bachelor Australia's Matty J: "I don’t know who to choose"NW gets inside The Bachelor’s head…
It’s the hardest decision he’ll have to make.

Matthew “Matty J” Johnson is only a day away from giving out his final rose on *The Bachelor Australia 2017.

He has to decide whether he’ll shack up in Bondi for endless summers with Laura Byrne, Elise Stacy or Tara Pavlovic.

And if you thought you were confident in knowing who wins, it’s time to take stock, as Matty tells NW he’s been stressed in the lead-up to finale.

"For me, it’s always natural when making big life decisions, to call my mum or my sister and kind of get their advice before going through with it," he mused on deciding on which two girls to take to the finale.

"And it’s weird because, you know, you go on a date with someone and you feel a connection…"

"But then you have to put a full stop to that to explore feelings with someone else. It’s so unnatural, allowing myself to develop feelings for more than one person."

So where’s Matty’s head at right now? Well, it’s in a shambles apparently!

"Laura is extremely independent and focused on running her own company, which I really admire about her," Matty admitted about the Sydney-based jewellery designer."But I wonder if she has the time to commit to a relationship?" Hmmm…

And when it comes to Elise, Matty’s freaking out that he doesn’t know her as well as the other girls, and that she won’t challenge him. "Although I love how similar Elise and I are, I wonder if we have a bit too much in common and if we’d be able to push each other out of our comfort zones," he admitted.

Which leaves everyone’s favourite, goofy nanny Tara. "The way Tara makes me laugh, I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone as funny as her," Matty said. "I knew she could be right for me when she made cooking pasta, the most enjoyable cooking experience I’ve ever had."

Time to place your bets, people!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Elise Nova Interview by her BFF Emily Whitham
mercieme wrote:
Justme wrote:Sorry if it's already been posted Smiley

https://www.nova100.com.au/entertainment/elise-stacy-hits-back-myriad-tabloids-circulating-about-her
Thank you for this....this is gold IMO.
Here’s what she had to say about the current headlines:
1. Elise and Tara are fuming after a source reveals Matty J and Laura made a secret pact she’d go through to the final. Stacy said she was disappointed with this headline. “When you read about things you’re feeling and saying that are completely untrue. “I hadn’t heard about that at all until someone sent it to me… Stacy revealed her faith in the process, explaining she “hoped” the rumours about Matty and Laura making a pact before the show wasn’t true.  “You just have to hold onto the fact that it’s a genuine process.”
Nova 100"

2. Elise looked “downcast” at Bondi beach on Monday. “I don’t think I look downcast!? “It was Monday! If the whole of Australia didn’t look like this on a Monday morning, I’d be surprised.” Let’s talk more about where we can get her outfit from. Blue velvet Zara boots on point, E Stace. She explained further about the impact these rumours have on her. “It’s really disappointing - there’s been so much media speculation and so many tabloids going around about how ‘Laura’s won’… But you lose the narrative of the story. “It also sucks for the viewers - it ruins it. “I also feel like I’ve lost the opportunity to tell MY story with Matty.”

The former Hockeyroo, current marketing guru and just all round top notch human being, has taken a leaf out of her athlete’s mentality when it comes to the competition, because let’s face it - it would be bloody tough to watch two other girls vying for Bachelor Matty J’s affections. “It’s definitely really hard, and I haven’t liked it at all. “I guess you’d like to think you’re special and you have to pretend that those other people don’t exist… “But yeah it’s been hard watching them and it makes you question - how can he have the same connection with everyone?” Stacy said she’s blocked those other connections out - “Otherwise you go cray.”

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:51 pm

Tara Elimination Spoiler in Courier Mail Prior to F3 Episode
LeapofFaith wrote:
Justme wrote:Will post this in the f1-f4 thread also.
*SPOILER WITHIN*
http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/national/the-bachelor-angered-by-editing-tara-pavlovic-rules-out-a-run-as-the-bachelorette/news-story/094383ff1f2c293a163c573dd18a449f

wow this season really is in a shambles!!! they might as well teel us who the f1 is..... Suspect

Pavlovic slammed the editing of her brother’s appearance on social media following last week’s episode and told The Courier-Mail the word “liar” had been cut from a different chat about Johnson’s tattoos and inserted into a conversation about his intentions, to make it more dramatic.

“My brother copped so much hate online, and I had my 80-year-old grandma calling me, upset and asking why he did that,” she said.

Pavlovic said that as well as shielding her family from any further scrutiny, she did not like the idea of being The Bachelorette because she did not want to hurt other people’s feelings for “personal gain”.

“I saw a lot of people get really hurt throughout this whole experience – feelings came second best to creating a show,” she said.

“I don’t think I could string people along if I didn’t really like them, and you have to do that because you have to keep the audience guessing.”

She said that while she “really liked” Johnson, she was not heartbroken to be sent home and had no hard feelings towards him.

“As soon as I didn’t get a rose, it was like, ‘Oh yeah, this is a TV show’, and reality just hit,” she said. “I was out of that bubble and life became normal again.

“I guess it was a shock though because the date went that well and he was more all over me than any of my past boyfriends have been.”

Pavlovic said she wouldn’t rule out other television and radio opportunities in future.

Laura Byrne and Elise Stacy are the final two women vying for Johnson’s heart.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:12 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:41 am

Tara Exit Interview in TV Week Posted in Now to Love
EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor's Tara says she "couldn’t care less about Matty" Second runner-up Tara Pavlovic isn’t wasting any tears on Matty J.
It’s officially crunch time on The Bachelor Australia. We only have one day left to wait before finding out who Matty J’s heart truly belongs to – Elise Stacy or Laura Byrne. But before there were two, we had to say goodbye to lovable larrikin Tara Pavlovic.

A fan-favourite from the very first episode, 27-year-old Tara narrowly missed out on receiving a rose tonight after her one-on-one date with Matty. But before you feel sorry for the stunning brunette, find out what she had to say about the rejection…

“I really couldn’t give a sh-t about Matty!” Tara laughs. “I was never in love with him, so I was fine as soon as I didn’t get a rose. Actually, he looked more upset than me!” Never one to wallow in self-pity, Tara headed straight to McDonald’s for some food before excitedly calling her girlfriends to catch up.

“It was pretty easy to get over,” Tara tells TV WEEK. “I didn’t even think about him as soon as I left the mansion. I was just calling my friends telling them what I’d been doing for the last few months.”

In fact, Tara was amazed to have made it as far in the competition as she did.

“I never really expected that I’d be the last person standing,” she explains. “But I’m so happy I got to experience it for as long as I did. Especially because I got to meet so many great chicks that I’m going to be friends with for a long, long time.”

However, as much as she enjoyed the experience, Tara won’t be signing up to be Australia’s next Bachelorette anytime soon.

“Seeing some of my friends suffer and have their hearts broken was hard,” Tara reveals. “I don’t know if I could do that to people. I just don’t think I could drag people through that for my own personal gain.”

Plus, she’s not concerned about the prospect of meeting eligible bachelors outside the mansion.

“I mean, let’s be honest, I’m not going to struggle finding a man in real life,” Tara says.

So which Bachelorette does Tara have her money on to win Matty’s heart once and for all?

“I honestly can’t choose!” she admits.

“It’s pretty even to me. Both [Elise and Laura] have things in common with Matty, and I could see him dating either of them.”

But does she have any hard feelings towards the final two girls? Not at all!

“I’d love to have a drink with Matty and his chosen bachelorette. There’s no awkwardness there at all!”

We can't wait to find out who it is!
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:58 am

Tara Now to Love Exit Interview
"I needed someone more down to earth!" Tara reveals why Matty J wasn't right for her And the very first thing Tara did after she was eliminated has us cheering!
Take a bloody bow Tara Pavlovic because you're already a winner in Australia's eyes. Tonight, The Bachelor Australia lost one of the greatest women to ever grace its screens and we think we're more heartbroken than the 27-year-old nanny was after MJ sent her home. In this exclusive exit chat, the show's resident bum grabber, sosso lover and all-round crack-up chats to us about getting over Matty J quicker than you can say camel hump, what's next and if she's really dating the mansion's hot waiter....
Tara, everyone is gutted to see you go tonight! How did that final rose ceremony play out and did you see it coming?
I’m really, really happy now. And I was happy straight after I left that house. As soon as I didn’t get a rose, reality clicked in. I forgot for a second I was on a show and I realised all the emotions were heightened because of the bubble I was in. It was really easy for me to accept it and I never went in there thinking I was going to be the last girl standing. I guess at the end, I thought maybe there was a chance but I just went back to my initial mindset that it probably wasn’t going to happen.

Did you feel satisfied with his explanation when he broke up with you?
I can’t really remember too much about the last conversation… He was actually crying a lot! I didn’t cry, I was very strong because everything clicked into place. I was so OK with it. Matty must have felt guilty. Our last date was pretty perfect, he was all over me, we were all over each other. I guess he felt bad to let me go. I don’t know why he got so upset? I was like, "Look Matty, I’ll absolutely fine." They didn’t show that because they want me to look upset. I was like, "Trust me I’ll be fine. What bars are open tonight, do you know? I'm keen for a drink!"

After such a great last date, you must have been quite shocked? How much did it hurt?
From when it was the four of us, I wasn’t confident [about winning.] Although we had great dates, I knew that the other girls were having great dates and getting the exact same feelings from Matty that I was getting. I knew that there was a chance I could go home. We did have a good date and he was so romantic and he seemed to be so into me, so it was and wasn’t a shock at the same time. Also on the dates, you still are in that bubble and your emotions are heightened. As soon as you don't get that rose, it just clicks. I didn’t struggle at all with him dating the other girls. My motto was, "Whatever is meant to be, will be." So I just thought if I end up with him, that’s cool! If not, that’s cool!

You’ve had a bit of time to process the break-up, how do you feel about Matty J now?
I wish Matty all the best, I have no hard feelings towards him. I know he signed up for this and he has to let people down. I hope he’s happy with the outcome and with his actions. I hope he’s comfortable with what he had to do. I don’t know if I could personally do it myself but I wish him all the best. We got along really well so it would be cool if we could stay mates.

How did you get over the whole experience of sharing a boyfriend only to be let down at the end? How did you mend yourself
I was fine as soon as I left! I went to Maccas drive through on the way home and got a chicken and cheese burger, called my friends… It was absolutely fine, I didn’t struggle at all. I think because I realised everything was super heightened and I wouldn’t have fallen like that for someone in the real world, everything is rushed! So I was totally fine.

Let’s talk about this hot waiter Derek who worked in the mansion and the rumours you two hit it off, what’s happening there?
I never gave him my number! Derek flirted with everyone and told me I was his favourite, well, not me but I think he made it known to everyone I was his favourite. I think he liked me but the feelings were definitely not reciprocated. But he flirted with everyone there and the girls can back me up on this. Yes, we all got excited when he came in because he was the waiter and he bought us alcohol. It was a very exciting time when he came with his vodka bottles and wine and we were like, "Yeeeeah! Dezza!" We’d get all excited, you know – he’s bringing us drinks. I was very polite to him in the same way I was polite to every other production staff on the show. He hasn’t asked me on a date and I wouldn’t go on a date with him. I’d hang out with him and have a drink with him maybe, but there’s not many people I wouldn’t hang out with and have a drink with. I don’t see Derek any different to most of my mates.

There’s also been a report this week which claimed MJ and Laura had a pact to go to the finals together and were dating before the show, and once you found out you were pretty upset?
Yeah, that’s all fake! That never happened and is totally fake. At least with the Derek story, there’s some truth to it. He flirted with everyone there! In terms of me and Elise finding out they knew each other and had a pact, that never happened. I think Laura told me once that she saw him passing by, so I don’t know if they’ve given each other eye contact or Morse code type thing, but that’s all totally false.

What about your love life post-Bachie, are you seeing anyone?
No, I’m not dating anyone yet.

How did you family react when they found out about Matty dumping you so soon after home visits?
They were fine, they thought Matty was great and they all got along so well and they did like him. But I don’t think they thought he was 100% right for me anyway. They were like, "He’s lovely but not our type of guy." They think I need someone a little bit more normal, grounded, more down-to-earth. I don’t know how to put it…

Maybe someone with not such a high profile?
Yeah, exactly! I guess it’s just his social scene, that Bondi thing is really not me. I don’t go to cool places, I go to my local pub and have the house wine. I’m pretty normal. I don’t really know many socialites. I’m not materialistic and I’m not fake. I don’t want to be friends with people who are friends with me because I’ve been on TV. I want to be friend with people because I’m a nice person, not because of how much money they have or what car they drive.

We have to ask you – how incredible was Matty’s bum?
Oh, the bum was good! Yep, the bum was amazing. Definitely one of the best bums I’ve ever felt.

You guys did have such great banter and insane chemistry. How fun was it to let that unfold on camera?
It was really fun. Matty and I had so many laughs. I think with me he felt like he could act like an idiot, which was really good. We had many laughs and it was always a lot of fun with him. I really, really enjoyed my time on the dates with him.

Who do you think he’ll pick out of Elise and Laura and who do you think he’s the most compatible with?
I have no idea! I can’t make a decision on the two. I think he’s compatible with each of them in different ways. I don’t know!

What do you think on the final two girls?
They’re both lovely girls. Elise and I were super, super close towards the end. She’s a very similar type of person to me. She’s so intelligent, so caring and kind. Just an amazing, amazing person. Matty would be super lucky to have her. Laura is also amazing and I really enjoyed my time with her. I think her and Matty would make a good couple. She was there when I needed her at certain times when I struggled in the house. She’s really good to talk to, very intelligent and driven.

Is it going to be hard to see Matty and his number one as they debut their romance to the world?
I think I could be mates with them right now. I don’t care! I have no hard feelings towards him or anything. I’m totally fine.

There’s a lot of speculation you could be the next Bachelorette, would you consider it?
I don’t know… the whole way that they showed my brother on TV [by editing his conversation to make it look like he called Matty a liar] really turned me off that idea. I felt quite betrayed by that and saw my brother get really hurt. That’s giving them a big responsibility to find my partner for life and I feel like my best interests were not looked at in filming. It was quite disappointing. It was really hard to deal with and I’m still quite upset. I feel so guilty that [my brother] Troy is copping so much hate because I asked him to be there. He doesn’t deserve that! There’s been stuff reported about my mum that is not true, it’s very messy! Matty’s been getting it so much, he’s been copping it! And people judging you...I feel like I’ve been judged in a really positive light so far and I don’t know if I did The Bachelorette if I would ruin that.

You’re such a natural in front of the camera, would you be open to following in your mum’s footsteps and doing more TV?
I’d be open to more TV but I don’t know about reality TV! I would love [to be a presenter], I loved the camera and was quite good in front of it. I wasn’t shy! People responded well and had lots of positive feedback and said, "You make us laugh!" I would love to keep making people laugh. It’s definitely something I would look into if a great opportunity came up.

It was a pretty intense year in terms of house dynamics – how did you cope?
I did struggle with a couple of the girls and I tried to just keep away from the confrontation as much as I could. They knew that I didn’t like them towards the end. My only option was to keep away from it. There was no resolving it because those people were irrational and delusional.

What was the best and worst thing of your Bachie experience?
I loved meeting so many amazing women. It was so much fun with them and they’re friends I’m going to have forever.The lowlight? It was just boring, there was a lot of downtime and a lot of waiting around which I’m not good at.

What’s next for you, is it back to nannying?
I’m nannying at the moment and have a lot of trips planned. I’ll just see what happens with this and hopefully it opens some other doors so I can juggle nannying with some more fun stuff.

You sound so far from heartbroken, Tara! We think we love you even more now…
Thank you! I’m not heartbroken at all. I’m pretty resilient, it takes a lot to break me.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Billysmom
Just Looking
Valancy
SugarAndSpice
BasicallytheFBI
GuardianAngel
Bobette
mercieme
carraiger
AllAboutLove
14 posters