SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saw this screenshot posted on another site, and it brought up a discussion regarding the ring on Corinne's finger. Lots of people know the winner doesn't get the ring until AFTR, but I thought it was an interesting choice in her part. She has to know what she's doing...
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:17 pm

If Nick picked Corrine over Vanessa...the Bachelor Nation would explode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:50 pm

^don't worry. He didn't. We have picture proof that she got sent home while the filming was still going on.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:40 am

Pure speculation ahead! Proceed with caution! laugh out loud laugh out loud

IMO TPTB are playing a long game with Corinne's storyline. I just couldn't put my finger on what was so unusual about this storyline until I stumbled upon this part in Sharleen's recap:

Also, a lot of my concerns have been over how SOON Corinne has so willingly become the villain. A commenter over at Flare named Max (who always has great comments, by the way) said the following:

"Yes, I agree Corinne's playing an archetype, but the fact that she's playing it this hard this fast makes me wonder if her storyline will become more than this over the course of the season. Perhaps she'll — gasp! — evolve?"

I couldn't agree more. Remember on Jojo's season, how Chad, before becoming so universally despised that guys were ratting him out to Jojo (and she ultimately sent him home), he began to develop some real feelings for her? They seemed to surprise even him. I suspect something similar may happen with Corinne. She's come out, guns blazing and super competitive, but if she gets a 1-on-1 (which I think we can all see happening since Nick has only rewarded her for her actions thus far), she may develop actual feelings beyond finding him "so hot" and end up on some personal journey of her own—IF Nick doesn't nip it in the bud by axing the villain (like so many leads have in the past). I think this has the potential to be great TV, but I do still think it's necessary for her to be at least somewhat likable for us to care about and root for her.

Now, here's what CH had said in his 5 to watch about Corinne:
Corinne, a very attractive business owner, is very interesting, well-off, and successful. She runs her parents’ multimillion-dollar company. She definitely approaches The Bachelor process with a business boardroom attitude. [She has] that ‘didn't come here to make friends, take no prisoners’ attitude. She is there to close the deal, and that can be off-putting to the women she has to live with. There are two things I am interested to see with Corinne: One is, there's this odd side to her that is very endearing, almost in a Michelle Money way. Like remember how Michelle would rub people the wrong way but you couldn't help but love her at the same time? This is the same sort of thing. I will be interested to see where the fans fall on her. I think they will either think she's the devil or they will love her a lot. I love her badass, take-charge attitude. And Nick does respond to it pretty well.

And this part in his recap last week:
This is only the beginning of Corinne’s journey, but I guarantee you will see her differently in a few weeks.

Millsy's podcast where he discussed the bachelorette, he says how the girl they have in mind stood out right from the start. He kinda likens her to Kaitlyn and implies it'll be a different season than Jojo's IMO. Nick continues to defend her in interviews/blogs. Episodes/dates continue to revolve around her in some way. I think TPTB are trying to do what they did for Nick's edit (villain->fan favorite) but just over the course of one season.

I hope I am totally wrong about this but now more than ever before, I think TPTB have her in mind for the next lead and are waiting to see how the season plays out and if they could have their first 'redeemed villain' bachelorette. If not, Nick still got them two good potential leads in his F3-F2. Rachel could be their first diverse bachelorette. Raven fits their usual mold IMO. But for now, I think the season of the 'redeemed villain' bachelor is going to lead to the season of the 'redeemed villain' bachelorette.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:29 am

I speculated we may see more layers to her a while back. I'll miss her when she is gone, I will! But next lead, nahhh I don't think her layers are that interesting! If Nick can bring about that level of maturity in her, I'll vote him into Bachelor Hall of Fame. Who knows with TPTB, though?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:20 am

If CH thinks that Corinne is in any way showing a business, boardroom attitude he is a bigger azz than I already think he is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:06 am

How could she possibly be the next lead when she has to nap all the time?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yup. I've been saying that for awhile now. I will put a copy of your post here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:20 am

I mentioned before that Corinne's evolution could be an opportunity to portray Nick as someone more perceptive, in the sense that he could expose Corinne's depth and humanity. I think the audience will see some growth in her within the show. Post-show, her SM gives me the same impression we have of her now, so I don't think her "come-to-Jesus" moment was very sustainable.

Still, if we have to see her until hometowns, I'd actually like to see how she changes. The spoiled brat character, while sometimes amusing, is quickly getting old.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:30 am

If Corinne is the bachelorette I dont think I will watch. There are other shows that will keep me interested and too much to mention at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Unfortunately the dotted line your daughter signed on wasn't fake. You know the one that says you're ours now? Don't bother calling Mrs Olympios, she's recording everyone's number's and where they are from. At the end of the season, she'll hand them over to the police or? not sure, sounds threatening. I can't embed the vid.

‘Bachelor’ Contestant Corinne’s Mom On That Whipped Cream Scene: ‘It Was Fake’
You remember the infamous whipped cream scene from earlier this season on “The Bachelor,” right?
Well, I hate to break it to you, but according to Corinne’s mom, Peri, that was “fake” and “all for TV.” Speaking of the scene where her daughter wore a trench coat and enticed Nick Viall to lick whipped cream off her boobs, Peri Olympios said, Yes, she took it to the limits. [But] most of it is fake. Even when she decided to, you know, lose the top, she had cover ups on. When she was in the trench coat, she had a bathing suit on.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us on Instagram | Elite Daily on Facebook
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us on Instagram | Elite Daily on Facebook

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Corinne's mom seems like a real winner no no no wonder Corinne acts out the way she does.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau