SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:30 pm

I think Corinne's mom was just jealous of all the attention her nanny Raquel was getting online so she inserted herself in the drama. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:40 pm

IMO whenever a mom or other family member jumps online to defend or excuse their adult child's actions on a reality dating show, the plot is lost. No one bullied Corinne on the show, no one said anything horrible about her. She's been OTT sexual on a dating show. That's it. Let her own it, and stand by her actions. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:50 pm

With the media buzz around Corrine's mom calling the show fake I wouldn't be surprised if Corrine wearing a fake engagement ring was her bizarre way of trying to stir the pot about Nick's speculated engagement being fake as well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Everything Corrine has done or said has not even been so much edited to try to make her look like a villain. The bouncy house, whip cream, interruptions, saying bratty and condescending stuff is all her own doing. She's the biggest puppet of this show. She gets no pity from me. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA rather than trying to justify her actions, there was a bathing suit under the trench coat, the whipped cream wasn't just sittting there all that time in the heat. Whether she had a bathing suit on or not, whether the whipped cream was a prop or not, Corrine sure looked liked she enjoyed it and that's all that matters to viewers and their opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:02 pm

JMHO but keeping someone like Corrine on the show shows just how low TPTB have stooped. She should have gone home right at the beginning. Nick is sure "playing TPTB game." Shame on him.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 pm

laugh out loud
BachShitCray @Bach_ShitCray
What wine do you think pairs best with Cheese Pasta?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:10 pm

I wonder if Corrine will get in trouble for her mom going to TMZ and saying everything she did was fake an she planned on being the villain. Can't imagine ABC likes that.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:13 pm

The show has always been low stooping in order to get ratings. This is nothing new or special this season. They had a lead lay in a coffin for a HTD, for god's sake and others do equally as ridiculous things.
The lead has to pick their battles. IMO Nick has not done anything overboard. IMO I think he has been restrained, if anything.

Corinne's mom signed a confidentiality clause if she was shown on the HTD. So it would on her shoulders and not Corinne.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Which girls from the season are friends with Corinne? I remember before the show aired it seemed like she was friends with a lot of the girls, so it seemed weird that she was the villain. I remember seeing someone comment to her "I heard you are the villain and no one likes you" to which Corrine replied "you're wrong". But which girls is she friends with? On the preview for tonight it seems like a lot of the girls are annoyed by her. Besides Lacey Mark or anyone else who left early.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Duke702 wrote:Which girls from the season are friends with Corinne? I remember before the show aired it seemed like she was friends with a lot of the girls, so it seemed weird that she was the villain. I remember seeing someone comment to her "I heard you are the villain and no one likes you" to which Corrine replied "you're wrong". But which girls is she friends with? On the preview for tonight it seems like a lot of the girls are annoyed by her. Besides Lacey Mark or anyone else who left early.  

I think a lot of the girls are friendly with her because she's a "fun" girl, but I don't know about genuine, real-life friendships. I'm getting the sense that a few of the girls are throwing some shade with regard to their scenes getting cut in favour of Corinne. They probably tolerated her in the house, but now that the show is three episodes in and we haven't seen a lot of the girls for more than a collective minute, I'm sure those overlooked girls feel a little resentment. If not for editing NOT showing their "journey", surely they're a little bummed that they're not getting as much followers on SM as they probably anticipated.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:48 pm

The term villain is subjective. IMO the show throws that term with a negative connotation around way too loosely. I seldom see that term being used by this show accurately.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau