SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 50 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 pm

I'm so disgusted with her comments. Well disgusted is a harsh word because I don't give Corrine enough thought to be disgusted but I'm pretty miffed by it I guess. Nick has been so kind and gracious towards her in interviews and taken up for her when he could have been honest and taken the low road. He always took the high road where she was concerned and spoke fondly of her. I'm sure he is wondering why he was so gracious before now that she is being such a brat! You know what, I bet he's not because that's just who he is....the bigger better person. Let her make a fool of herself while they go on living their life!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:50 pm

What a brat. Nick has gone above and beyond to defend her idiocy and this is what she has to say? I hope she'll be forgotten soon enough.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:04 pm

I wish she would enroll in a community college or even some adult ed courses and broaden her horizons.
Eventually, she will have to meld with some adults and learn how to slice cucumbers and that cheese pasta might actually be something called macaroni and cheese.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:15 pm

She probably doesn't recognize Vanessa now, because Nick and Vanessa are no longer being impacted by the Corinne smut show. Every year I marvel at how so many people (producers as well as "competitors") contrive to throw a wrench into what hopefully is a relationship intended to last in real life.... Imagine if Vanessa had walked away as she was tempted to do after the Corinne-riding incident? (Lord knows, her speech reminded me of something I might have said, and I probably would have left myself....) To Corinne, it would have been a victory in a sadistic and fun game.... to Nick and V., a real-life tragedy. Thank God whatever Nick was able to give Vanessa in that moment struck her as sufficient reason to hang in there and keep the faith.....

Actually - which Nick and Vanessa are fake.... the ATFR Nissa or the current ones? And if it's the current ones (who are only several weeks removed from the ATFR), how would Corinne explain the seeming turnaround, other than, these two are finally allowed to be together and away from tptb - and the likes of her - and are happy???????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:52 pm

""I just don't really see them working out," she confessed to us over the phone. "I don't mean this in a harmful or vicious way; it's just my personal opinion. I just don't really think that they are going to work out. Vanessa has a very, very strong personality, and I don't think that Nick can really handle that. Not because there's anything wrong with Nick, I just think that Nick is a little more down to earth and laid-back. I think Vanessa is a little too neurotic. I just can't."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:56 pm

I really hope they take her and a bunch of others out to Paradise and just leave them all there forever. 'I just can't' with her anymore.

Last edited by hae1001 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Imagine Vanessa saying those things about Corrine. Somehow the ungrateful spoiled people can mouth off at their leisure but she certainly couldn't take it when others commented on her behaviour.

She needs to mature and grow up. Until that happens she'll be flaunting her body and airhead attitude for as long as she can IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:00 pm

Whatever. I don't even want to give her any satisfaction that I even care what she has to say.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:06 pm

She is one of the BIGGEST losers this show has ever seen. No one gives a rats a$$ what she has to say. Just a thought ~ maybe she and Luke Pell could run off together. They're both losers! Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 50 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:24 pm

How is calling someone "neurotic" not harmful or vicious. Man....wouldn't you just love to be her friend! ;)

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:36 pm

No, Corinne the only neurotic person is you. It's time you do some self reflecting on yourself before trashing others.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:50 pm

I.can't.even. Someone please just make her go away. Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], have you come up with a suitable nickname for It yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 58 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau