SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Corinne's ego needs a serious deflating. She is grasping at any opportunity to be heard. Her comments are so offensive on all fronts. I hope she gets a serious smack down on BIP. In the interim I wish Kyle would stop writing nice comments about her on the Corrine's Nanny IG account. Time for Kyle to shut that down in support of Nick and Vanessa IMO. No extra promotion of the Rotten Corn warranted.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I probably won't. I feel sorry for her. How can 2 parents who seem to have a lot,  raise a daughter that is so limited and ignorant of life.
We want our kids to have good health and happiness and learn to survive and have hopefully a good life after we(parents) are gone. They raised someone unable to talk about anything, but the lining of her vagina, and how to charge, have someone slice her cucumbers and make her bed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you're being very charitable. I should follow suit...nahh, I'll just adopt @seabears name for her. Rotten Corn.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Seabear wrote:Corinne's ego needs a serious deflating. She is grasping at any opportunity to be heard. Her comments are so offensive on all fronts. I hope she gets a serious smack down on BIP. In the interim I wish Kyle would stop writing nice comments about her on the Corrine's Nanny IG account. Time for Kyle to shut that down in support of Nick and Vanessa IMO. No extra promotion of the Rotten Corn warranted.
JMO

Wait, that account is still going? I figured once the season was over it would be done but I guess it probably has a lot of followers. Still, shouldn't the shtick be old by now? Of course there's still BIP to come, where I'm sure Corinne will do all she can to earn that paycheck.

So possibly unpopular opinion. I'm actually not that bothered by the quote saying why she thinks Nick and Vanessa won't last because honestly, it's her opinion and she's entitled to that. The neurotic comment was kind of shady but again, it may really be how she viewed Vanessa. Doesn't make it true but perception is reality and all that. And regarding Vanessa's very strong personality, I can believe that because well, she kind of owns it. One thing I've picked up is how much Vanessa repeatedly states how patient Nick is and how she's not always the easiest to deal with.

So you know what, I'm actually not bothered by that comment by Corinne. Because as Nick himself says repeatedly - every franchise pairing is a crap shoot. There are many some thought would never last, who did (e.g. Jason and Molly) and some many thought would and didn't (e.g. Andi and Josh) and many some thought wouldn't who well, didn't. So whatever, it's her opinion and she's entitled to it and it's not anything someone hasn't said at least once about damn near every pairing to come out of the franchise.

What I still think is stupid is her comment about them being phony with each other. I heard the actual quote and I'm sorry, I had to laugh at the, "I lived with Vanessa and dated Nick" like that makes her an authority on who Nick and Vanessa truly are. Never mind she "lived" with Vanessa under weird, dramatic circumstances and "dated" Nick by spending a couple of hours with him while he was "dating" other people. And she never even got a 1 on 1 date but sure, she knows these people so well to know that who they are with each other, which is naturally a different relationship than what they have with friends or acquaintances, is phony.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:02 pm

What a shocker that Nick might be different with someone he's actually into and Vanessa with her fiancé rather than random beyotches she's stuck in close quarters with.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Isn't Corinne a part of the "squad" ? I'm not surprised she would bash Nick and Vanessa's relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:38 pm

She is a squad of one, IMO. Mentally deficient.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Of course she's entitled to her opinion however it makes her look dumb IMHO. She's basing it on how many minutes/hours she spent with them, very little, and it was during the show. Has she spent any time with them after the show? Does she realize that Nick chose Vanessa, who isn't like her at all, so that should tell her something. I don't recall Vanessa saying "repeatedly" that she is difficult and I've listened to a lot of interviews. Maybe Vanessa was telling her what she thinks of her and her behaviour. Corrine thinks they'll split because she doesn't understand the meaning of a mature relationship. Does she have any idea how they are doing now?

Everyone has the possibility of splitting, but I cannot imagine Corrine in any such relationship. She's already playing some guy between a developing a relationship and going on BIP which she obviously doesn't have a problem doing.

IMO she's calling the pot black. She was pretty neurotic herself trying to get Nick's attention with all her trickery. IMO she was pathetic, like a teenager gone wild with no direction in her life and no sense of self worth.

I know parents can't tell their children what to do, but I suppose if her parents are proud of her, that's all that matters. One of these days hopefully she'll grow up, maybe when she's approaching 40 and still single.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Every time a woman calls another woman neurotic for wanting to have some control/wanting to be in the know (which, I admit, is not "natural" for the female contestants in The Bachelor experience), the little feminist in me wants to curl up and cry. Honestly, what bugs me the most about people's criticisms of Vanessa are that they sound like the misogynistic comments husbands from the 1950s make about their wives.

I don't expect Corinne to understand any of this, so I'm not even going to bother anymore with whatever she has to say about a couple she has spent no REAL time with since early November.

P.S. The comment about Rachel's season spoke to her intelligence, or lack thereof. Even if those were valid concerns, at least have the knowledge to explain why that would be wrong. IDK, you can't just make that kind of comment and shrug it off.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Been away all day, so reading about 3 pages of posts on Cheese Pasta. I was angry at first about another person trying to stay relevant. But then, I realized why spend the energy over her again, obviously her shirts must not be selling well. She must have put 10 pieces (which her Nanny bought) as her sales target for the month, because if her business is doing well, she would be staying away from BIP. IMO

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:15 pm

I don't recall Vanessa saying "repeatedly" that she is difficult and I've listened to a lot of interviews.

I didn't say Vanessa has repeatedly said she is difficult. I said she has owned the fact that she does have a strong personality, something Corinne referenced in the quote and that she has repeatedly mentioned Nick being patient.

Maybe repeatedly was too strong a word but off the top of my head, during the proposal she basically said that she knew things wouldn't be easy because she can get a little emotional and crazy, during the AFR she said she can be a little difficult sometimes and Chris Harrison even jokingly went, "no, really?" And during the DWTS package, she mentioned how patient Nick is.

Just to be very clear, I like Nick and Vanessa and am completely rooting for them as I think I've made clear many times. I just didn't think that part of Corinne's comment was unreasonable or awful. As much as I like them, I'm fine with people who don't think they will last.

As I said, what I do think is ridiculous is Corinne commenting on who they are with each other in their relationship because she's not a part of their relationship. So to say they are phony with each other is ridiculous.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:24 pm

I think there's probably a little faking going on. That's not to say they're a sham.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau