SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Seems like someone is in need of selling t-shirts and needing attention. Rolling Eyes
Can't stand this girl no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:45 am

I just listened to a podcast that Josephine was on. Her description of Vanessa was very different. A very mature discussion. She was in the same house.

IA she is entitled to her opinion, however my point is Corrine is a dingbat, and can't form any logical sentences, ever IMHO. If I was on the other side of that conversation I'd be having some massive eye rolling going on.

She doesn't care, how she comes across and what anyone thinks of her and that's fine. That's how she wants to live her life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:50 am

crunchycheeto wrote:Every time a woman calls another woman neurotic for wanting to have some control/wanting to be in the know (which, I admit, is not "natural" for the female contestants in The Bachelor experience), the little feminist in me wants to curl up and cry. Honestly, what bugs me the most about people's criticisms of Vanessa are that they sound like the misogynistic comments husbands from the 1950s make about their wives.

I don't expect Corinne to understand any of this, so I'm not even going to bother anymore with whatever she has to say about a couple she has spent no REAL time with since early November.

This! I understand that most Bachelor contestants are just used to the power imbalance while the show is filming and can't relate to someone who questions things. But now that the show is done, I would expect most of them to realize that that is not the true representation of a person. And yet, we have Corinne who is giving interviews calling Vanessa neurotic coz she had a hard time in that unnatural environment. The competition is over, grow up and stop being each other's worst enemy for no reason IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:40 am

I could never pack up leave my life and family behind & "fake" a relationship. To top it off living with the person at the same time. Nick and Vanessa must be great actors then. :dripdrip
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:57 am

For potentially $20K-$30K a month I think a lot of people actually would!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:04 am

Nah, money over my own sanity? No thanks! Maybe that's just me. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:11 am

Corrine has no idea what Nick and Vanessa's alone time looked like. She's just beginning to get the idea or realize she never stood a chance. I don't think she's a fan of that. She can slice it any way she  wants to make herself feel better about the obvious now. I love her questioning if Nick's actions are real when doing exactly that like as in always got him labeled a villain. Too funny.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:13 am

Cila51290 wrote:Nah, money over my own sanity? No thanks! Maybe that's just me. laugh out loud

No it just not you and I also agree that she would not leave her family and job to fake a relationship! She is not that type of woman! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:17 am

whit90 wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Nah, money over my own sanity? No thanks! Maybe that's just me. laugh out loud

No it just not you and I also agree that she would not leave her family and job to fake a relationship! She is not that type of woman! JMO
V even hesitates to spend more time at practice because of the media according to Nick. I'm sure she's okay with the backlash of faking the whole post show relationship. Seriously?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:29 am

I highly doubt there would be many people willing to give up their job, leave their family, friends and a good life, pack up their bags and move to another country, when they don't even have a working visa etc, just to fake a relationship. There's no guaranteed money or any success promised in the end. Vanessa doesn't strike me as stupid, or stupid chance taker for stuff like that. Also, IMO, if they were faking it for money and fame, they'd be much more active on sm, go to Bach events and red carpets etc. They do none of that. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:33 am

IMO there's a difference between faking the entire relationship and being fake with each other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 am

bleuberry wrote:For potentially $20K-$30K a month I think a lot of people actually would!

But is that how much Nick makes for DWTS? If so, that's his money, not hers. He's not obligated to share with her, is he?
Or, is that how much Vanessa will make from shilling? She doesn't shill much so far.
Or is that from red carpet appearances? Have they made any?

So I am just confused where the money comes from? And who's making it?
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau