SELECT CONTENT

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 53 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:08 pm

offtopic

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Source
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Corrine's not a part of the 'squad' though...

Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:51 pm

that's right, there's seven, only seven, laugh out loud...

maybe shes a wannabe?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:Source
Corrine's not a part of the 'squad' though...

Source

- IMO - How so...if Corinne and the whole squad are visibly present in Rachel's TB celebrations and parties... it does seem like not everybody from Nick's TB is invited only the squad...Corinne is definitely Rachel's minion...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Billysmom wrote:that's right, there's seven, only seven, laugh out loud...

maybe shes a wannabe?

cantstopl cantstopl

Well, Jasmine seems to have made it in. Maybe there is hope for Corinne and Danielle Lombard too. laugh out loud  IMO That's what Coachella is for! cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Skates wrote:

-  IMO  -        How so...if Corinne and the whole squad are visibly present in Rachel's TB celebrations and parties... it does seem like not everybody from Nick's TB is invited only the squad...Corinne is definitely Rachel's minion...

Ok I actually did extensive research on this (I stalked their instagrams) a while back because I kept seeing that squad reference here and I was confused as to who was a part of this squad. This is the 'squad'  https://www.instagram.com/p/BQjLUhwh8jy/?taken-by=kristinaschulman Raven's not there but she's tagged and these girls & raven are the ones that interact a lot and hang out even though they're friends with girls outside the squad. People who talk sh*t about Vanessa & Nick aren't automatically in the squad because it fits the PoV that N/V are victims that the mean girls are picking on. Right or wrong, maybe some people just don't like them separately and/or as a couple. All JMO.

& per the bolded, that's in YOUR opinion.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Miami 7 are the original squad IMO. Membership is now extended to anyone who publicly trashes Nick, Vanessa or both IMO. cheeky

Jasmine got initiated during ATFR viewing party while participating in mocking Nick's dad and Vanessa IMO. Danielle Lombard's attempt at Twitter shade was deemed acceptable IMO and Corinne's 'phony' interview got her a seat at the table IMO.

Invitation was extended publicly on Twitter by Raven of the 'There is 7 of us and only 7' fame IMO (See Tweet Above) laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Skates wrote:

-  IMO  -        How so...if Corinne and the whole squad are visibly present in Rachel's TB celebrations and parties... it does seem like not everybody from Nick's TB is invited only the squad...Corinne is definitely Rachel's minion...

Ok I actually did extensive research on this (I stalked their instagrams) a while back because I kept seeing that squad reference here and I was confused as to who was a part of this squad. This is the 'squad'  https://www.instagram.com/p/BQjLUhwh8jy/?taken-by=kristinaschulman Raven's not there but she's tagged and these girls & raven are the ones that interact a lot and hang out even though they're friends with girls outside the squad. People who talk sh*t about Vanessa & Nick aren't automatically in the squad because it fits the narrative of N/V being victims that the mean girls are picking on. Right or wrong, maybe some people just don't like them separately and/or as a couple. All JMO.

& per the bolded, that's in YOUR opinion.

-  IMO  -        I guess, Corinne has already signed up with the Sorority...she is already part of the squad...they seem to be together with the same goals to destroy Nick and Vanessa, squad or no squad...and, Rachel has been very friendly with Corinne regardless of her immaturity early on-villains or not--it kind of makes me doubt Rachel's right reasons to be in Nick's TB--maybe to gain more friends...and, of course in that case, Corinne is going to be following Rachel's squad...she's probably getting some feedbacks from them (she runs her mouth before she thinks, I wouldn't be surprised, if she is picking it up from them)...Rachel seems to be the lead, her squad, I guess can be her minions/ followers...   -  IMO  -

-  IMO  -        A team in my opinion can individually stand alone and have their own identities, helping each member reach their own goals as well as their team goals in a positive way...these group of people seem to have the same goals in terms of destructive motivations, and having fun bullying and putting other people down... squad, nowadays, seem to reflect more negative connotations...I guess, they belong together as a squad...  -  IMO -

-  IMO  -        I wonder, what role Corinne is playing to be part of Rachel's TB...has any villain been a part of any TB other than being in as part of the cast??...

-  JMO  -

Last edited by Skates on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:56 pm

They are so immature, my goodness. It also shows how charming Nick is, to have these girls all in their feelings months after the show ended and throwing shade at him and Vanessa. Grow up! It also shows that Nick made the right choice, he is practically glowing. I have never seen him this happy, all the years I have followed him.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:13 pm

How is she Rachel's minion ? I don't really care about Corinne but I'm curious Smiley

#TeamPeter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#TeamRachel [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Imo Corinne will hang onto any group or a person who gives her more time in the spotlight. Right now it's cool to call Vanessa and Nick fake, it gets Corinne more tabloid attention. She doesn't even have to elaborate, just calling them phonies is enough. Corinne also hasn't got an invite to the dwts audience, while Taylor did. That's gotta sting. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:09 pm

Rachel & Corinne were friends all along. When Corinne had only nice things to say about N/V, when she was liking Vanessa's pictures and leaving nice comments under them, Rachel was still out here being team corn. Corrine for whatever reason has changed her tune, now she's saying some negative things and it's gotta be Rachel's fault? I just don't see what this has to do with her or why she's mentioned every time anyone has anything negative to say about N/V.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 58 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Corinne Olympios - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+81
sosleepy
TLTF
StacyNor
Skates
leselihau