SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:22 am

Working on SCs now.  Will have them all up tomorrow as soon as I can.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:33 am

Looking forward to the SCs @Ladybug82

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Image63

This shot where we hear kissing and then Nick saying they should take it easy is IMO not the same location as the door Corinne entered because this pictured room has exterior doors.

Source - preview from Countdown to Nick epi
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/815739234451476480

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:29 am

@notarose Nice catch. Can you post the source for that s/cap. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Ok, the season preview from last night is up:  SC No Discussion Thread

The SCs are broken into 7 posts.  Remember that is the No Discussion Thread, so bring over anything to discuss here.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Thank you very much!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:06 pm

ILOVEU Ladybug - thanks beatingheart

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:33 pm

You're welcome!  bestbud!

Good to see you HGL!  hi
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Sorry for the double post!  Putting this here since he's referring to the possible Mesnick and gives the location.  One less cap to sleuth.  laugh out loud

The Bachelor‏ @BachelorABC
It wouldn't a be a season of #TheBachelor without a good balcony cry!  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f622  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f339
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/815739049969336320/photo/1

Chris Harrison‏ @chrisbharrison
It's a sea walk in Bimini but it still counts RT @BachelorABC: #thebachelor  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f339
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:40 pm

Love to be back LB, but I've been following your avatar changes Smiley . Happy 2017, it will be one great CharlieH year!

Tell me this whole scene of Nick crying (from the elevator, the conversation with the girls (F6 included if I'm not mistaken) and the "balcony cry") is all for "nothing" ... like, having to let go somebody "very likeable" because he needed to "be real and honest in his pursuit for his future WIFE". All the expressions make me laugh ... and I can't wait for their response ... will it be the typical "OMG, he is so serious and is really putting his heart on the line ... I feel for him"?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:04 pm

I posted this in the general discussion but will post it here too as it does apply:

Hey everyone......just saw that RS's spoilers are up. Will update the filming schedule and charts this afternoon sometime and will post so if you see anything from the previews that doesn't mathc what RS says.....I'd love to hear about it. Even if there is something that backs it up or looks strange, would love to know about that too....thanks to everyone for the help!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Bringing this over in case anyone wants to sleuth the background. I was curious when I first saw it too.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3953p180-nick-viall-bachelor-21-episode-jan-1st-jan-2nd-sleuthing-spoilers

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
reason wrote:@hae1001 my respect for your swift answer.

@guardianangel a photo of just Vanessa in a room and there is a french sentence on it.  For the life of me I dont remember which thread it is in.  She was alone, but that room small photo makes me think it is a hotel room with a little chic to the window coverings.

Forgive if incorrect but is it this one? This was from Vanessa's thread

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Diana wrote:100% agree @GuardianAngel

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CE0eYcg
Vanessa's latest IG story  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f60d

Those curtains look like hotel curtains to me. Perhaps in NY? giggling  

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:18 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3953p180-nick-viall-bachelor-21-episode-jan-1st-jan-2nd-sleuthing-spoilers
MonicaJM2001 wrote:When I looked at the pic something about the look on her face (slightly mischevious) and the back ground made me wonder if she was able to be snuck in to NY for a day while Nick was there. Perhaps yesterday into today before he went to GMA. He didn't make it back to LA for the Rose parade so maybe he stayed later in NY. After all Montrael/NYC aren't very far. He didn't indicate either yet if his live tweeting is eastern or western time.

Of course now watch one or both of them do something SM wise to make us second guess our suspicions. This is Nick Viall SM we are dealing with here  and with Vanessa as the spoiled/projected F1 he could be giving her tips as well laugh out loud.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith