SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:49 pm

happygolucky wrote:Love to be back LB, but I've been following your avatar changes  Smiley . Happy 2017, it will be one great CharlieH year!

Tell me this whole scene of Nick crying (from the elevator, the conversation with the girls (F6 included if I'm not mistaken) and the "balcony cry") is all for "nothing" ... like, having to let go somebody "very likeable" because he needed to "be real and honest in his pursuit for his future WIFE". All the expressions make me laugh ... and I can't wait for their response ... will it be the typical "OMG, he is so serious and is really putting his heart on the line ... I feel for him"?

My exact thoughts. This show is so predictable. no no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:15 pm

Part of last nights previews are up:  Season Preview (from beginning of M&G episode)

Once Litta gets the rest up I'll bring them over.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Moved from the SC No Discussion Thread:

luvstx wrote:First, thanks Litta for all of the hard work on the caps!  My favorite part of watching this show is the sleuthing.

Sorry...I don't know how to bring one specific cap over but just have to say if that is Vanessa with Nick on the yacht and it's St. Thomas....game over.  Can't get much hotter than that without actually doing the dirty deed giggling  
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:59 pm

I just saw the Countdown to Nick episode. In the preview shown at the beginning, there is a scene of Nick, and either Raven or Vanessa, kissing in the street, in Finland. It wasn't Rachel because the girls hat was white. Did anyone else notice that?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:23 am

julychild wrote:I just saw the Countdown to Nick episode. In the preview shown at the beginning, there is a scene of Nick, and either Raven or Vanessa, kissing in the street, in Finland. It wasn't Rachel because the girls hat was white. Did anyone else notice that?

Yep. I just rewatched that part and he is kissing someone in a white stocking hat. It is pretty hard to tell who it is though. If it is Raven, would that be the first kiss we have seen? He is holding her pretty close.  She seems too tall to be Vanessa.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:12 am

Thank you, @Ladybug82 and Litta for all the screencaps! :frommeto

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:11 am

IMO, RS is wrong about the timing of Corinne sneaking over to Nick's room. He said that Corinne went over to Nick's place in St. Thomas after he was crying to the girls, but I believe she went over sometime when they were in Bimini, Bahamas.  Here are some pictures I put together to compare from one of the promo's (Sneak Peek Promo) and from some pictures on Tripadvisor.com (Bimini Hilton Bathroom,  Bimini Hilton Suite).  The pictures are from the Hilton at Resorts World in Bimini, Bahamas, and IMO, they are a match to where Corinne is getting ready and to where she meets Nick.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bimini10
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bimini11

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:57 am

Nice catch @marriedarockstar! Just shows we should never stop sleuthing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:15 am

Good catch! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:04 pm

@marriedarockstar thumbsup Great sleuthing!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 274c for Blogger boy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:53 pm

I loved that catch, Marriedarockstar.

I've spent some time this morning trying to find the turquoise Caribbean cottage where we see the outside (sorry I don't know how to bring caps over!!) with Nick saying something like "Let's take it easy". They want us to think it's with Corinne but that's not the Bimini Hilton. But it's not St. Thomas hotel either. Also trying to sleuth the room where Nick goes to talk to the girls and is crying and can't find that hallway or room at either Hilton in Bimini or Morningstar/Frenchman's Reef in St. Thomas.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:19 pm

I would also love to know which hotel room Vanessa and Danielle are crying in. That doesn't seem to match up to either hotel in St. Thomas or the Bahamas. Maybe it's earlier in New Orleans? Maybe the sleepover? I can't remember if both girls were on that date.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
officeRules
Loulou
grammy1006
Seabear
LeapofFaith