SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Topazgold Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:55 am

Awwwh, sorry to hear they are not doing the media rounds but it's probably for the best.  Some people have been pretty nasty on SM and I think the last thing they need is interviewers drudging up "issues" they may have put to rest.

I am happy they can finally start their relationship the way they want now. God knows sometimes it can be tough without everyone and their grandma putting their 2 cents in.

I wish them a lifetime of happiness Smiley  They represented Canada well!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

mcm - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:59 am

Bachelorette Canada just updated their cover photo. Think all is well with them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by annarm Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:07 pm

It's odd for them to cancel all interviews sad Hopefully everything is ok but I don't believe it.
How sad it is tho that people are hoping they've broken up just to say "I told you so"??
Jasmine was one of the best bachelorettes ever and deserves to be happy with the guy she chose.
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:11 pm

That's so true. She deserves the best ending (and begining) ever.

If there is trouble, i totally blame the prod first.
I already blame them for people's reaction.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:16 pm

annarm wrote:It's odd for them to cancel all interviews sad Hopefully everything is ok but I don't believe it.
How sad it is tho that people are hoping they've broken up just to say "I told you so"??
Jasmine was one of the best bachelorettes ever and deserves to be happy with the guy she chose.

Welcomeparty! and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The folks hoping they break up just so they can say "I told you so" belong in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I loved her as the Bachelorette too and I wish her and KW well whether they're together or apart. sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:17 pm

Wahhh this is a bummer sad

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annarm Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:
annarm wrote:It's odd for them to cancel all interviews sad Hopefully everything is ok but I don't believe it.

Welcomeparty! and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The folks hoping they break up just so they can say "I told you so" belong in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I loved her as the Bachelorette too and I wish her and KW well whether they're together or apart. sunny

Thank you!! Smiley))
I was Team Kevin since their first 1-on-1 and maybe I'm biased but I can't understand all this negativity towards him and now jasmine too.
He was clearly in love with her, isn't that the type everyone wants????
Mikhel, Kevin and Mike are awesome people and I don't think Jasmine could go wrong. She chose Kevin bc she was more invested in their relationship and we have no authority to say otherwise (unfortunately is not what people in SM thinks) If they broke up, that's what happens in rl. I wish them the best anyways.
btw, sorry for my english. It's not my 1st language.

Last edited by annarm on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
annarm
annarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:29 pm

I was praying she chose Mikhel because he reminded me so much of Ashley's JP and Des' Chris but I knew deep down she was going to pick Kevin. sad

I don't wish ill on them but historically cancelled media usually spells trouble.

I love Jas! I wish her the best either way!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcomeyall well said!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Because they're not taking interviews there's trouble!?
They might be just "taking care of business "
Via EP kisses

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheerleader welcome cheerleader

And your english is perfect. It's not my first language neither and i make a lot of mistakes but nobody ever say anything here (btw thanks guys for bearing with my errors and mispellings).

So don't worry about that. Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:15 pm

So now I watched the finale and ATFR and she IMO clearly still also in love with Mikhel. She was so emotional with him and so not loving with Kevin (she just looked sad). Sad is also the word I would use about how her mother looked at the end. I can't imagine Kevin being ok after her talk with Mikhel and I can't see how they would be ready for interviews now. If he hade jealously issues before, ATFR must have made a number on him…

My feeling is that she regrets her choice…
I would NOT be surprised if she wants to be with Mikhel, I am not so sure though that he would be ready to be with her…

They also didn't write anything on insta or twitter which is also suspicious…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - FRC - ATFR - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+55
ukglasgowkiiss
aglaea
misshappy
Bzen
nikikass
Newto
Spoil Me Again
Joy15
lapcoffee
AllAboutLove
Cetamy