SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, he most definitely didn't like those chairs. My opinion, of course laugh out loud I really like them!

It's crazy. These two have been engaged for 7 months. They met 9 months ago. They're living in a house that they bought together, there have been zero red flags, and they haven't been all about promoting themselves. Incredible. I'm happy for them Smiley

Right. I still remember so vividly when he was rumored as a cast member in the beginning of March. To get through the chaos and hoopla of show is tough especially considering the bevy of rumors that came their way. Now look where they are now, it's so great to see! Happy for them as well.

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, he most definitely didn't like those chairs. My opinion, of course laugh out loud I really like them!

It's crazy. These two have been engaged for 7 months. They met 9 months ago. They're living in a house that they bought together, there have been zero red flags, and they haven't been all about promoting themselves. Incredible. I'm happy for them Smiley
They seem so, so compatible to me personality-wise so I'm not surprised to see them doing well. I think the big question was whether or not the baddies bad man was ready for a relationship and looks like he was. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:These are the chairs they picked out for the house. So beautiful and chic, I die!:

https://instagram.com/p/BNkbdZPgbuv/

These are...interesting to say the least. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 pm

^ Women seem to love those types of chairs, especially in white.

https://instagram.com/p/BIK6ex-hDeY/

I think they're cute. And I bet they're comfortable! Someone in the comments said the chairs will scare their kids, because they look like dark monsters laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Does anyone know if Snapchat did a new update recently? Aren't snaps supposed to be viewable for 24 hrs after they were taken?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:34 pm

Just came in here to say that I wasn't a big JoJo fan during Ben's season. I also didn't cheer on Jordan for JoJo because of his "bad boy ways" but here I am today loving this couple...

I'm so glad Ben didn't pick JoJo cause then JoJo and Jordan would've never happened. I think both are so down to earth and just good people. The show didn't show this side of them which makes me kind of mad. I think they are so compatible in every possible way. I adore JoJo and wish her well with Jordan. beatingheart
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:58 pm

I have a metal chair with a dark grey sheepskin on it (because it gives me thigh bruises otherwise), so I can see the appeal of those chairs for sure. giggling Might attract a bit of dog hair though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Thank you for all the updates, pics and snap. I love the collage posted by Jordan and the candid snap of him warming Jojo's shoulders and another snap where Jo said "Babe this is where it started." meaning the 1st meeting in the BAch mansion. He looks like a little kid caught eating Tacos while JO was busy watching the VS show giggling .

Pics of them together from last night: http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/jojo-fletcher?family=editorial&phrase=jojo%20fletcher&excludenudity=true&sort=newest#license

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:19 pm

More pics of Jojo and she's stunning from Getty images. http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/jojo-fletcher?family=editorial&phrase=jojo%20fletcher&excludenudity=true&sort=newest#license

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:22 pm

Thanks @Isabel123!!!! You're always keeping the thread up to date!! Those pics of Jo are unreal, she puts womankind to shame laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:27 pm

http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/jojo-fletcher?family=editorial&phrase=jojo%20fletcher&excludenudity=true&sort=newest#license

With Becca....

Jordan Rodgers
This holiday season I’m #GladtoGive back by donating clothing to a local shelter. Go to http://GladToGive.com  to participate! #imwithglad

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 36 CzBReqwUkAAzZjy
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks @Isabel123!!!! You're always keeping the thread up to date!! Those pics of Jo are unreal, she puts womankind to shame laugh out loud

You are welcome @Alanna, it's my pleasure to bring stuff here as I really like this couple. A lot of good stuff from last night to today, I have to back read 4 pages and I enjoyed reading the discussions.

Did you notice Jo's ring in the below pic? Most of her accessories and jewelries are fabulous.

IG joelle_fletcher
So fun goofing the night away supporting one of our favorite human beings!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNrkqNgFLVN/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna