SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:50 pm

Isabel123 wrote:

http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/jojo-fletcher?family=editorial&phrase=jojo%20fletcher&excludenudity=true&sort=newest#license

I love this picture of her. The woman is gorgeous, truly.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Can she please stop looking so flawless? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:28 pm

She looked soooo beautiful. Her hair and makeup was probably the best it's ever been (at least since being on the bachelorette.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:20 am

I wonder why they're still in LA? Her snap was definitely their hotel room from last night. Maybe they just wanted a little getaway now that he's done with work.

That Rocky filter though laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:37 am

Isn't JoJo supposed to be going to NYC on Thursday (according to the makeup artist?)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:39 am

She looks like a Persian princess Smiley. I also like how she used the term "our" in stating that Becca is one of their favorite people. It's like JoJo and Jordan are like two pieces of a puzzle that fit snugly together. They are sooo comfortable with each other and yet they are so passionate for and toward each other - what more can one want?! I'm sure Chad and Brittany are crawling back into the hole they came out from. Love conquers all!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:20 am

aviej wrote:She looks like a Persian princess Smiley. I also like how she used the term "our" in stating that Becca is one of their favorite people. It's like JoJo and Jordan are like two pieces of a puzzle that fit snugly together. They are sooo comfortable with each other and yet they are so passionate for and toward each other - what more can one want?! I'm sure Chad and Brittany are crawling back into the hole they came out from. Love conquers all!
Thinking about their exes is so weird to me!! On the one side, I feel bad for Jo that she was ever with someone who didn't just adore her like BBJ and on the other side, it's so strange to picture the boyfriend we see with her now, so loving and attentive, as being a cold jerk to his girlfriend. Total mindbend laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:39 am

I read here everyday but never comment. But, I have to acknowledge how much Jo Jo rocked that outfit! There's no way it didn't leave Jordan initially speechless.
I've always liked Jo Jo. She's not just stunning, she's also so genuine and kind. As time has passed, IMO Jordan has realized how much he needed a Jo Jo in his life. I do think he loves and appreciates Jo Jo the person alot. If I'm being honest, he worried me initially (being extremely handsome is never enough for me)so I'm truly happy he realized she was the catch of a lifetime and figured it out quickly.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandy24 Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:45 am

I felt bad when I watched that episode where jojo was crying bc of what the ex said on the magazine . I wish they showed where Jordan was hugging her after she talked to them. I don't think Jordan was a jerk before but as he said he was really focused on his career he probably didn't make time for her. As he said he was just disappointed in every step of his life because people just wouldn't stop comparing him to his brother. I feel like Jordan has probably been through a lot in his life. There's nothing worse than being disappointed at every step of the way when you work so hard. I think his nfl career was probably the low point and tough time of his life. But it's so great to see him good and very content now. Jojo as well she deserves nothing but love.

Vandy24

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:05 am

AMEN to that JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 1f64c
Im also curious why they're still in LA. Last week has been kind of hectic for them with the work and attending events. Glad they got some time off. Someone spotted Jordan yesterday in Starbucks in Santa Monica, stating he looks even more handsome in person. JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 1f604

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by macc Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:50 am

I don't know if you guys have seen this.. But here is a video from Jingle Ball. Jojo shows up a couple times during the video.
It's so sweet and endearing how happy and proud she is for Jordan.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 1f60d

http://perezhilton.com/2016-12-03-pia-toscano-kiis-fm-jingle-ball-2016-jojo-fletcher-bachelor-in-paradise-sabrina-carpenter-sophia-grace-video-highlights#.WEgR4BorLIU

macc

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:19 am

macc wrote:I don't know if you guys have seen this.. But here is a video from Jingle Ball. Jojo shows up a couple times during the video.
It's so sweet and endearing how happy and proud she is for Jordan.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 37 1f60d

http://perezhilton.com/2016-12-03-pia-toscano-kiis-fm-jingle-ball-2016-jojo-fletcher-bachelor-in-paradise-sabrina-carpenter-sophia-grace-video-highlights#.WEgR4BorLIU
That is freaking adorable!! Thanks for posting! 

I hope this doesn't come off too sexist because it's not my intention at all but IMO, all men, moreso than women, love to have their egos fed and Jo is amazing at that for her man. It's especially important to him because of his past and never being good enough like his big bro IMO. And she does it so naturally and effortlessly because it's just truly how she feels, which in turn encourages him to continue living up to her hopes and expectations for him and how he treats her. Have we mentioned what a wonderful fit they are together yet?!? All IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna