SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:33 pm

Wherever they're staying, they have a beautiful view from their balcony. It will be interesting to see if they're still in LA tomorrow too.

JoJo went on a family vacation in December before Christmas last year to Hawaii. I'm curious to see if they have something planned like last year, just because I'm a little surprised they're going to Chico for Christmas with Jordan's family since they spent the week of Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day in Chico too. The Rodgers' and JoJo clearly all love/adore each other, though, so I'm glad she's become close to them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 39 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Wherever they're staying, they have a beautiful view from their balcony. It will be interesting to see if they're still in LA tomorrow too.

JoJo went on a family vacation in December before Christmas last year to Hawaii. I'm curious to see if they have something planned like last year, just because I'm a little surprised they're going to Chico for Christmas with Jordan's family since they spent the week of Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day in Chico too. The Rodgers' and JoJo clearly all love/adore each other, though, so I'm glad she's become close to them.
I'm surprised to hear that also but clearly she feels super loved with BBJ and his family so she seems to be happy splitting time between the families.

I loved the snaps from today. Whenever Jo is happy, she's always singing and dancing and it's the cutest thing in the world.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by macc Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:43 pm

One more video from Jingle Bell and Jojo being cute, fun and friendly as always.

macc

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:56 pm

They might not being going to Chico for Christmas, as Airelle deleted that comment a few days ago. Maybe she was mistaken.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:03 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:They might not being going to Chico for Christmas, as Airelle deleted that comment a few days ago. Maybe she was mistaken.

Interesting. Either way, I'm sure if they stay in Dallas for Christmas they will head out to Chico either before or right after Christmas to visit his parents and he'll also have some metpro work to do.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:04 am

macc wrote:One more video from Jingle Bell and Jojo being cute, fun and friendly as always.

She's the cutest. Poor Becca was the third wheel for the first time with JoJo around laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:29 am

These two playing with candy at Becca's party laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BNvbUsgAb1B/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:52 am

Am I the only one not surprised they might be going to Chico for Christmas? Just look at them laugh out loud looks like their parents house too.

https://instagram.com/p/_uR_WXPV-B/
https://instagram.com/p/_stgI_vV3C/

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:03 am

Okay so that interviewer was trying way too hard to b friends with JoJo and was completely ignoring Becca, i felt bad for her laugh out loud. Anyways loved the Snapchat's i wanna know what they were upto defo not massages.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:46 am

A.j wrote:Am I the only one not surprised they might be going to Chico for Christmas? Just look at them laugh out loud looks like their parents house too.

The second photo - please tell me that is Jordan on the left! Then tell me how to save that photo to my computer because it needs some serious cropping!!!! #ummmanbutt #wowwhatanazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:12 am

BKay wrote:
A.j wrote:Am I the only one not surprised they might be going to Chico for Christmas? Just look at them laugh out loud looks like their parents house too.

The second photo - please tell me that is Jordan on the left! Then tell me how to save that photo to my computer because it needs some serious cropping!!!! #ummmanbutt #wowwhatanazz
Haha it is TOTALLY BBJ on the left laugh out loud laugh out loud Yeah, seriously, what a butt!! No wonder Jo freaks out about it cantstopl

I hope she's ready for all this silliness coming her way Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:50 pm

I know this has allready been posted but i cant resist to post it one more time. This is SO CUTE  awwww

Too cute!  [ : @losangelaaas ] by @joelleandjordanrodgers
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna