SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:29 am

@macc Thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 38 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by elena.shayk Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:32 am

@Alanna ITA with you and its not wrong at all. Men need encouragement too, mostly its the women who feels that way. But JoJo is so natural like we've seen that its in her. The way they match is so awesome like i never thought it will be this great. Kudos to them for getting thru that bump and making it till here, much more to come for sure!! clapping! thumbsup

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:06 pm

When you're at work and can't listen.. the struggle is real laugh out loud all kidding aside, JoJo is just the sweetest.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:24 pm

@Alanna. I agree with you 100%! Yes, men do love it when they are made to feel like a man. And nothing does it quite like that than having his woman tell him how great of a man he is. I think because she's a words of affirmation girl, she'll naturally be one to communicate such. I'm sure Jordan has never walked quite as tall as when he's with JoJo (and I'm not talking about her height). I think this is really great for him as he continues to redefine who he is. And what I like about this couple is that they are growing together. She is helping him grow to be the man he aspires to be, and he is helping her grow in terms of trust etc.

If these lovebirds every break up, I'll be shocked. Because the time for them to break up has passed - with all of the craziness from the media. But, they fought their way through so I don't think there's anything as bad to come as what they already went through. And they have the loving support of parents on both sides to help them see it through.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:06 pm

aviej wrote:@Alanna. I agree with you 100%! Yes, men do love it when they are made to feel like a man. And nothing does it quite like that than having his woman tell him how great of a man he is. I think because she's a words of affirmation girl, she'll naturally be one to communicate such. I'm sure Jordan has never walked quite as tall as when he's with JoJo (and I'm not talking about her height). I think this is really great for him as he continues to redefine who he is. And what I like about this couple is that they are growing together. She is helping him grow to be the man he aspires to be, and he is helping her grow in terms of trust etc.

If these lovebirds every break up, I'll be shocked. Because the time for them to break up has passed - with all of the craziness from the media. But, they fought their way through so I don't think there's anything as bad to come as what they already went through. And they have the loving support of parents on both sides to help them see it through.

They've been through so much sh*t in the first 2 MONTHS and they got through it. So I have no doubt these 2 can handle anything else that comes their way. If anything, all the rumors and bad press was a blessing in disguise TBH. They are more united than they ever could have been because of it. Everything they've needed to hash out, they've done so as Jo alluded to at ATFR they've had some really TOUGH conversations and I can only imagine the things they've talked about. But all in all, I have this consensus that they sincerely do not want to let each other down. Not merely because of rumors or the skeptics but because they have this genuine love and care for one another and more so than anything they want to prove it to themselves and that's what's really important. IMO.

Last edited by A.j on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

http://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/jojo-fletcher?family=editorial&phrase=jojo%20fletcher&excludenudity=true&sort=newest#license

I love this picture of her. The woman is gorgeous, truly.

Slay, girl, slay! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:46 pm

elena.shayk wrote:AMEN to that  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 38 1f64c
Im also curious why they're still in LA. Last week has been kind of hectic for them with the work and attending events. Glad they got some time off. Someone spotted Jordan yesterday in Starbucks in Santa Monica, stating he looks even more handsome in person.  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 38 1f604

I'm curious too, BTW the girl also tweeted that Jordan held the door open for her at Starbucks. I'm wondering if Jordan is working? During the airing of the show, he was spotted several times in Santa Monica for work.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:58 pm

They're still in LA and they're still with her brother Ben per her two snaps. They're up to something laugh out loud Ben said they're getting massages, but I don't know.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Aww Jordan and Ben are little cuties together.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:23 pm

They look rested and happy. I loved to see Jordan teasing Jojo even when Ben is around. He's so comfortable with Ben and it's like he gain a big brother.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Isabel123 wrote:They look rested and happy. I loved to see Jordan teasing Jojo even when Ben is around. He's so comfortable with Ben and it's like he gain a big brother.
I thought the same thing!! I'm happy Ben is okay enough with Baddy that he'll let him tease Jo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:17 pm

These are the 2 vids from Jojo's snap with Ben and Jordan goofing around.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNvJmZpgOJP/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

Everybody's acting crazy right now

Ben and Jordan are too funny! || #jojofletcher #thebachelorette #thebachelor #jordanrodgers @benpatton @jrodgers11 @joelle_fletcher by @joelleandjordanrodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna