SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:56 am

So the girl that saw Jo at the Dallas airport works for Southwest, the "best" airline she must be referring to. So they're meeting somewhere?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:57 am

OMG that means they r going to be together BUT where r they going!! I need to knowwww laugh out loud
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:04 pm

JoJo was spotted at the Nashville airport:

https://instagram.com/p/BOFXzV7DoeV/

1. I love that coat 2. I'm guessing they're visiting Luke?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo was spotted at the Nashville airport:

https://instagram.com/p/BOFXzV7DoeV/

1. I love that coat 2. I'm guessing they're visiting Luke?
And Carl and his new mommy laugh out loud there is no doubt that Jo will act like she's her long lost sis in a minute.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:16 pm

I need that coat!!! If they r visiting Luke and Airelle then i cant wait for their Vlogmas!
Just saw JoJo's snapchat hilarious Jordan is running laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:18 pm

^ Arielle, have fun hanging with JoJo and Chase, wait, I mean Jordan! laugh out loud all kidding aside, she seems sweet so I'm sure JoJo and Arielle will get along well.

I wonder if maybe they will spend a few days in Nashville and then they will all head out to Chico together (two trips from Us Weekly) since Arielle mentioned they would all be in Chico to celebrate Christmas, although I wouldn't be surprised if they fly home to dallas for actual Christmas next weekend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Its Airelle right? or im i saying it wrong laugh out loud
Yeah JoJo gets along with anyone so i wont b surprised, im so excited seems like they'll spend the weekend and then we'll see where they'll go from there. Airelle pls make it an extra long vlog!! her views r going to b up if she features them > win win  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10 - Page 58 1f609
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Why was he running?? Her sweet little, "come back!" is the cutest. And they have a ton of stuff!! Must be a long trip?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Their travel begins today. Whoop whoop! Can't wait to see/hear their adventures:)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:42 pm

^ You're probably right Elena laugh out loud whatever her name is, she better come through with one of those vlogs that she does!

I also noticed that they had a lot of luggage with them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:29 pm

In People Mag:

-Marriage isn't something to rush into, plan on getting married in 2017

- Ppl come up to their door, its creepy, but it's slowing down

- Jordan didn't let rumors affect their relationship during the show airing, and doesn't now.

- They've learned the weird quirks and daily routines of one another. Jordan talks in his sleep. JoJo is always hot, doesn't like to cuddle before bed, and says Jordan clinks his breakfest cereal too loud (we already knew that laugh out loud )

- They are human, so they've of course had fights. Jordan says he's never doubted that they'd make their relationship work. And JoJo thinks it says something about your relationship if you're able to have disagreements, but come out of them still respecting each other and not losing that love, never expected relationship to be perfect.

- They want to keep their promises to each other

Everything else was already posted in the articles!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:35 pm

JoJo doesnt like to cuddle before bed? that i didnt expect from her as we all know how needy she is laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #10

+31
Jolena
bamagal
StacyNor
everly
Alanna