SELECT CONTENT

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:37 pm

They do look happy. Thanks for posting the Ig stories.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:08 pm

These two are so freaking adorable. Kevin folded all of Jas' laundry and cooked chili while she was out. She was insta'ing crooning at him that he's a good chef and he gruffly told her to, "just eat." laugh out loud seriously so cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 pm

@Alanna Thanks for the update! They are so sweet and goofy together, I'm happy for the big tough mean teady bear!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Alanna wrote:These two are so freaking adorable. Kevin folded all of Jas' laundry and cooked chili while she was out. She was insta'ing crooning at him that he's a good chef and he gruffly told her to, "just eat." laugh out loud seriously so cute.

source

@TheWrongReasons I totally know what you mean about that constant "update reminder". I've been trying to ignore it as long as I can. Not sure why the videos don't show on my mobile, but is fine on my laptop. I guess there's some compatibility issues between devices and certain extension files. I uploaded the IG videos to google drive this time. Hopefully we can view on mobile now Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:43 am

Thanks for the cuteness update, @Alanna and @dee Smiley I've been too distracted with obsessing over The Bachelor premiere today to check out IG feeds for other peeps laugh out loud

& dee - I can see your most recent embedded vids - awesome! (Still need to update at some point though, I guess laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:50 pm

Some new photos from Jasmine and Kevin's IG. Can someone bring them over please. thanks!

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Thank you @lodenhotel for a lovely stay. What a perfect place to wake up in 2017. by @jasmine.lorimer

On our way to a tiny getaway by @jasmine.lorimer

Welcome home! Check my insta story if you wanna see the innards. by @jasmine.lorimer

She says I drink too much coffee #itstrue by @kevin.c.wendt

Best view by @kevin.c.wendt
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:44 pm

thanks! bluwavz

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:49 pm

wow They went to a tiny house in the middle of nowhere! I love how they are spending time together. It seems they are always alone! So romantic and what better way to get away from it all! Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt  - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum - Page 15 1f497

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:55 pm

This is so precious. I agree GA. They are really spending quality time together and I think this really matters.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:49 am

Their "little" adventure looks awesome! How romantic and fun. heartbeat

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Aww, excellent adventure! Looking good. Thanks y'all for bringing over the pics.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jasmine Lorimer - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada S1 - Fan Forum

+29
Imp
hawaiiangirl
Zaynab
Seabear
bluwavz