SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 86 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 52 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:00 pm

ishkabaha wrote:Here's a new sneak peak from W-network.   I think it's sooo funny....Brittany M. wants to feed everyone, but never eats her own food....

"Is Brittany making this for us to be generous or is she just trying to make us all fat?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA rofl cantstopl
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:33 pm

Epi 4 preview sc's from:  SOURCE

GD1]
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2017-253

GD 2
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2017-254
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2017-255
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2017-256

ID WITH CATIE:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2017-257
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2017-258

COCKTAIL PARTY

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2017-259
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2017-260

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada1967 Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:32 pm

The second SC of Chris and Catie is adorable. He looks like he’s holding on for dear life.

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:29 pm

BachCanada1967 wrote:The second SC of Chris and Catie is adorable. He looks like he’s holding on for dear life.

I agree! Just based on pictures and what I've read here, I am thinking Catie is F1. I am in the U.S., does anyone know where I can watch? I have tried some of the links posted, but so far have not been able to do so.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:11 pm

@George1218 You should be able to find all the episodes here. The google drive links are a little iffy, but the vidzi links for episode 1 and 2 should work fine. I also posted episode 3 on openload yesterday.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4418-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-viewing-links-minimal-discussion
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:01 am

I think I figured out the F1

Spent the weekend sick and reading your forum. First time posting ANYWHERE so hope I'm doing this correctly.

Watched only Jasmine's season...she was lovely!

I was really rooting for Lyndsey (she seems so lovely too!) But to my dismay, it's not meant to be sad

So I figured it out from the Instagram links. After watching the latest episode, I believe I'm correct.

Sorry Good Human production if I am.

Scroll down if you want to see who I think Chris picked and why.

It's Jessie!
If you look at her Instagram, she moved to the big T.O in July. Her hashtags are all about love, soulmate, roses and new beginnings. I know they post stuff to throw everyone off but her postings seem different. She's very excited about her life. Her BLOG reveals very much the same thing.

Makes sense....
They have commonality. Both are athletes, led unsettled lives and like life on the edge. Also, did you see how they kissed? It seemed that they barely talked to each other in prior episodes but you could see, from that KISS, that he was into her....too! LoL!!!

If you look closely (as Jessie suggests on her blog), you see her (in shadow), in the clips on future episodes (on the catamaran, in the water - which is very symbolic). BTW, both their Instagrams show them in the "Tropics" as of November 1. Coincidence? I say not! Hahahaha!!

So there it is!

If I'm right, I hope they support each other and are finding direction in their lives.

One important thing: Jessie, if you're listening, thank you for drawing attention to IBD on your blog. Sorry to hear that your diagnosis took so long. Here, in our big city (Toronto), we have 2 wonderful hospitals that champion research and treatment for this disease (Sick Kids and Mount Sinai)! We're lucky to live here!!
Wishing you continued good health!! Smiley

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:32 am

How do you know it's not Lyndsey?

I was really rooting for Lyndsey (she seems so lovely too!) But to my dismay, it's not meant to be sad

BTW, what instagrams are you talking about??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada1967 Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 am

I wasn’t able to watch the whole episode last night but I did watch the date with Catie and it left me confused! During the yoga part Chris voiced concerns about their differences but later in the date he talked about her like she was the one.
I noticed earlier in the season that Catie didn’t return to Instagram until June 9. That lead me to believe she was quite possibly F1. So last night I wondered if Chris’ comments during the first part of their date were meant to confuse us.

Last edited by BachCanada1967 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:59 am

The Instagrams are on this forum under "contestants"

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:00 am

Well, Lyndsey, Stacey also returned at that time as well.  

As far as Stacey, we do have her going through NY homeland security on June 2.  The producers were home before June 4.  

IMO, we have only 2 in the FRC locale like we had for season 2 of bachcan and season 1 of the bette can.

adding this as it belongs to my post farther up thread in response to @tatladylu post.

I checked Jessie's IG and there isn't a post there for anything on Nov 1 except for a post that's tagged as Toronto and she's in a hat/toque.

ETA TO ADD THIS SC OF HER IG PIC:
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2017-284
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9j3yWnSiI/?taken-by=jjessiebaker

As far as Chris's, there isn't anything on the public one except for one posted on oct 31 and it is from the filming location where Catie and he were on their ID.

Now, with regards to her moving to TO, I got from reading her blog that her family lives there so maybe she's just moved back there to be near her family/doctor cause of the health problems, and just wanting to be around family.

BTW, wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope that what I said doesn't discourage you from posting with us.....

@tatladylu Are you following Chris's private IG account??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:13 am

I am still hoping that the F1 is Catie! I think she and Chris make the best fit.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:42 am

I thought that Jessie's family was in NW Ontario. Sorry, my mistake.

I don't have Instagram so I'm not really familiar with it. I saw Jessie posting that she was heading to the tropics and then he posted a picture in the tropics so I assume there were there. But perhaps, as you said, that picture is in reference to Catie's date with him.
Sorry. I've been fighting a virus so my brain may be a little foggy...laugh out loud!!

Btw, I also really like Catie (another lovely) but her connection was early and very obvious (like Lyndsey). ....so that's why I think that it may be someone in the background.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 86 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 52 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire