SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 86 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 52 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:43 am

Just thought of this....

What if, at the end, it's the battle of the alpha females!!

As i said in another post, I think that it may be Jessie in the end but I think Britney may be on that pirate ship! You know how he likes the way she kisses........remember ladiessss!! ;)

The theme:
Black vs white (the pirate ship/the catamaran)
Fake vs real
princess vs rebel

I'd watch that!! Hahaha!!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:29 pm

tatladylu wrote:I thought that Jessie's  family was in NW Ontario. Sorry, my mistake.

I don't have Instagram so I'm not really familiar with it. I saw Jessie posting that she was heading to the tropics and then he posted a picture in the tropics so I assume there were there. But perhaps, as you said, that picture is in reference to Catie's date with him.
Sorry. I've been fighting a virus so my brain may be a little foggy...laugh out loud!!

Btw, I also really like Catie  (another lovely) but her connection was early and very obvious (like Lyndsey). ....so that's why I think that it may be someone in the background.

@tatladylu Who is "he" and where did he post this picture?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Do we know who are the girls that follows Chris private IG ?!
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:37 pm

Well, she did say in her blog of how she moved back to her family in Toronto.  As we have the passport of Stacy being coming home on June 2 which does correspond to her being in the F2 and because of filming dates and going off what happened in Bette Can and Bachcan season 2, IMO, there is only 2 that have FD's and LCD's at the finale locale.  Because we have Stacey there likely, we only really have theoretically one other spot available.  From the return dates, it could be Lyndsey or Catie or Jessie.

FWIW, here's Mikaela's first post after getting back.  IMO for someone that admittedly tans easily and IMO is dark right now as they are leaving Costa Rico, to me she doesn't seem very dark/tanned in this pic.  To me, that would mean that she's been home for a bit.  In a pic later in summer she is very dark/tanned.

FWIW, I will try to get others and then we can see how they look.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Mikael10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Jina wrote:Do we know who are the girls that follows Chris private IG ?!
Catie, Mikaela, Stacey, Jessie, and Lyndsey are all following his personal acct.

most are also following his public acct as well.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Btw, Aunties_Love, thank you so much for the welcome! Smiley

Oh my goodness! I was so sure this weekend!! Lol!!
I have to say, after reading your posts, I'm not so sure that it's Jessie now.....

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 pm

It is nice to have a fresh set of eyes in on it as sometimes me especially, I go at something and miss some details in between. But from what @richmondrose found and posted in another thread, we are looking like we have Lyndsey in Mexico which is the FRC locale and by Stacey's passport stamp, its likely that she's there too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:It is nice to have a fresh set of eyes in on it as sometimes me especially, I go at something and miss some details in between.  But from what @richmondrose found and posted in another thread, we are looking like we have Lyndsey in Mexico which is the FRC locale and by Stacey's passport stamp, its likely that she's there too.

Wasn't Stacy's passport stamp in NY or somewhere else in the USA on June 2? If FD's are in Mexico, she wouldn't go via the USA to Mexico. Is there any indication the FD's in the US? I'm having a hard time seeing Stacy in the F2 or F3 at this point because she doesn't have much of a SL developing. We've hardly seen her speak. Things would really have to take off between her & Chris next epi for me to see her getting to the F3.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Well, Lyndsey, Stacey also returned at that time as well.  

As far as Stacey, we do have her going through NY homeland security on June 2.  The producers were home before June 4.  

IMO, we have only 2 in the FRC locale like we had for season 2 of bachcan and season 1 of the bette can.

adding this as it belongs to my post farther up thread in response to @tatladylu post.

I checked Jessie's IG and there isn't a post there for anything on Nov 1 except for a post that's tagged as Toronto and she's in a hat/toque.

ETA TO ADD THIS SC OF HER IG PIC:
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2017-284
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9j3yWnSiI/?taken-by=jjessiebaker

As far as Chris's, there isn't anything on the public one except for one posted on oct 31 and it is from the filming location where Catie and he were on their ID.

Now, with regards to her moving to TO, I got from reading her blog that her family lives there so maybe she's just moved back there to be near her family/doctor cause of the health problems, and just wanting to be around family.

BTW, wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope that what I said doesn't discourage you from posting with us.....

@tatladylu Are you following Chris's private IG account??

Sorry I missed when Lyndsey and Stacy first posted on SM?? So far catie is the last to post on 9 June correct??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:31 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:It is nice to have a fresh set of eyes in on it as sometimes me especially, I go at something and miss some details in between.  But from what @richmondrose found and posted in another thread, we are looking like we have Lyndsey in Mexico which is the FRC locale and by Stacey's passport stamp, its likely that she's there too.

Wasn't Stacy's passport stamp in NY or somewhere else in the USA on June 2? If FD's are in Mexico, she wouldn't go via the USA to Mexico. Is there any indication the FD's in the US? I'm having a hard time seeing Stacy in the F2 or F3 at this point because she doesn't have much of a SL developing. We've hardly seen her speak. Things would really have to take off between her & Chris next epi for me to see her getting to the F3.
Yes, it is in NY.  There are direct flights going from Cancun where the FD/LCD's are taking place to JFK airport in NY.  From there, there are direct flights to Toronto.  Toronto is the base location for the Corus productions which is the ultimate producer of the show, not to mention, that is where the main producers of the show live.  IMO, its not impossible for the couple being maybe Lyndsey/Chris to stay behind in Mexico for a few days and for Stacy to go back to Toronto with the producers for voice overs/itms's etc.

We have this as confirmed(through passport stamps and producer IG's) so far and we have filled in the gaps with info that we have seen in past seasons:

May 18 leave Dominican Republic - Stacey's passport + IG of producer - had been pattern to post IG pic when leaving a filming locale
May 19 day off
May 20 HTD1
May 21 day off
May 22 HTD2
May 23 day off
May 24 HTD3
May 25 day off
May 26 HTD4
May 27 - RC and travel day - IG pic from producers of suitcases

May 28 FD1
May 29 FD2
May 30 MTP 1 and 2 ( bachcan 2 had both in one day - due to rain, it was obvious)
May 31 LCD1
June 1 LCD2
June 2 - FRC

June 4 - Producer posted IG pic with the comment of being home.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2017-311
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU7qfSsF16e/?taken-by=clairefrlnd

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:52 pm

^^ I still don't understand why  Claire Freeland could fly direct to Toronto, and  Stacy flew through NYC  to Toronto. It  makes absolutely no sense to me. no idea
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:54 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Well, Lyndsey, Stacey also returned at that time as well.  

As far as Stacey, we do have her going through NY homeland security on June 2.  The producers were home before June 4.  

IMO, we have only 2 in the FRC locale like we had for season 2 of bachcan and season 1 of the bette can.

adding this as it belongs to my post farther up thread in response to @tatladylu post.

I checked Jessie's IG and there isn't a post there for anything on Nov 1 except for a post that's tagged as Toronto and she's in a hat/toque.

ETA TO ADD THIS SC OF HER IG PIC:
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2017-284
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9j3yWnSiI/?taken-by=jjessiebaker

As far as Chris's, there isn't anything on the public one except for one posted on oct 31 and it is from the filming location where Catie and he were on their ID.

Now, with regards to her moving to TO, I got from reading her blog that her family lives there so maybe she's just moved back there to be near her family/doctor cause of the health problems, and just wanting to be around family.

BTW, wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope that what I said doesn't discourage you from posting with us.....

@tatladylu Are you following Chris's private IG account??

Sorry I missed when Lyndsey and Stacy first posted on SM?? So far catie is the last to post on 9 June correct??
Lyndsey's IG is private. Even though I am following her, I can't state when she first posted but I can say that Catie, Lyndsey and Stacey all posted within a day of each other.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 86 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 52 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire