SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 86 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 58 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:58 am

Well, last epi Stacey was very tanned.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:27 am

for me body shape, bun... it is michaela. she even has the same kind of top and color. On last pic dated july 8, she still has the mark of a dark suntan. I am sorry to say but this does not look like a Toronto suntan... Yes we have nice and hot weather but this year was not OTT regarding the weather and not very long in ON and QC...

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 8511
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 8612
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 8811
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Mik212
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 313
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1713
my sc

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 3915
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:22 am

I have no idea if this is related or not. I just find interesting that chris mentioned it and I find the mikaela caption also interesting. as we know mikaeka ojob is all about fashion. Se also said recently that she has a new project and digging it is is all kind of sayings on shirts and clothes. If we stretch a bit and if she is F1, we know chirs is starting a new chapter of his work life and said that he would work in baseball only if it is national, not interested in locals. So why not having a commun work fasion clothes project..... just sayin'  cheeky

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 8411
source posted november 12

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 7111
source poster november 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:27 am

That pic dated July 8 where she has a tan.....IMO, since Toronto was hot this summer and that pic was well into a month after they got home, IMO the pics that were posted right after she supposedly got home are more reliable IMO. The ones posted right after she went back on SM, she doesn't have nearly the tan in them as she does in epi 6 on the show. Big tell to me.

I don't see a bun in the girl on the pirate ship....a pony tale maybe but not a bun. imo

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:13 am

Great find @HEA! The swimsuit could be a match.

As far as Mik not being tanned when she got home, the filters they use on these insta photos can affect the skin tone. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:22 am

BlackHalo wrote:Great find @HEA! The swimsuit could be a match.

As far as Mik not being tanned when she got home, the filters they use on these insta photos can affect the skin tone. JMO.
W we have been through this up thread with regard to the bathing suit. Jessie also had a peach/orange/pink bathing suit exact same color in epi 2/3. the only difference between both suits is that on Mikaela's the ties go all the way down so if you undo the ties, then it will be two pieces in front. With Jessie it still had a ribbon of fabric below the ties therefore it wouldn't completely break through. IMO, those types of bathing suits could well of been in the goodie bag.

With regards to the insta....would that happen for 6 pics running then on the 7th, obviously more tanned and so on for the 8-10th ones. IMO she tans very quickly so highly doubt that it is a filters thing. IMO, she wasn't as tanned getting home as she currently is in epi 6.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:46 am

Aunties_Love wrote:That pic dated July 8 where she has a tan.....IMO, since Toronto was hot this summer and that pic was well into a month after they got home, IMO the pics that were posted right after she supposedly got home are more reliable IMO.  The ones posted right after she went back on SM, she doesn't have nearly the tan in them as she does in epi 6 on the show.  Big tell to me.

I don't see a bun in the girl on the pirate ship....a pony tale maybe but not a bun.  imo

@Aunties_Love, Maybe it was a hot summer where you live, but I can assure you that in the GTA it was one of the worst summers we have ever had. I  was cold, rainy and miserable for the most part. The only way to have had a good tan this season is to have gone to a spray tanning salon which is becoming  more popular due to their safety as opposed to being out in the sun.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:16 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:That pic dated July 8 where she has a tan.....IMO, since Toronto was hot this summer and that pic was well into a month after they got home, IMO the pics that were posted right after she supposedly got home are more reliable IMO.  The ones posted right after she went back on SM, she doesn't have nearly the tan in them as she does in epi 6 on the show.  Big tell to me.

I don't see a bun in the girl on the pirate ship....a pony tale maybe but not a bun.  imo

@Aunties_Love, Maybe it was a hot summer where you live, but I can assure you that in the GTA it was one of the worst summers we have ever had. I  was cold, rainy and miserable for the most part. The only way to have had a good tan this season is to have gone to a spray tanning salon which is becoming  more popular due to their safety as opposed to being out in the sun.

It was exactly the same In Quebec!!! and my best friend who lives in MI, near Chicago said the same.... We had few days of real sunny hot and then it was rainy. Even the kids who usually go swimming did not. If she used a tan it would be without marks. at least she would avoid marks on top because of the sleeveless tops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:22 pm

so i increased the size... for me it is 100% mik

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Image310
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:34 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Great find @HEA! The swimsuit could be a match.

if you study her IG, she uses pictures of same location and clothes at different time. Like the flowers, she posted them July 17 (we can see she has them for a couple of days already as the branches are not fresh)... and she posted it on sepember 5 too. She does it with several pictures of herself with the same clothes too.

so for me it is quite obvious that when she returned she used old pictures not new ones. maybe BECAUSE she was too suntanned. who knows

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 8912
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 9012
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:45 pm

richmondrose wrote:

Yea. in the west we did have a hot summer.  I was just going by what my cousin said and he said that it was really hot out there but he was from Orillia.  But think it is a mute point.  Isn't Mikaela from Winnipeg?  Going by Accuweather, https://www.accuweather.com/en/ca/winnipeg/r3e/month/48989?monyr=6/01/2017  the first 2 weeks and the last week were all around 30 degrees celcius.  Pretty hot enough to get a great tan IMO.  I am sorry I mis-spoke about Toronto.  That isn't where I was thinking of.

ETA: GOING TO REVAMP THIS ONE MORE TIME

I was going by her bio when it said Winnipeg so that is why I took winnipeg accu weather. sorry about that.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:48 pm

I am sorry @HEA with the increased size and pixelation, I can't see anything in the pic you showed. In the one that isn't so blury, I did see a ponytail but not a bun. Stacey wears ponytails during pool days and sports days as she has shown through the fiming. Jessie also wears pony tails.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 86 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 58 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire