SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 86 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 72 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:01 am

HEA wrote:
LynnTa wrote:My apologies! and @HEA : clapping!  Thanks for your hard work.  I'm also with you regarding C&Mik's chemistry. From what I saw it started on night one with Chris saying he would have held her hand .. & that he would have talked with her all night if he could.  Epi. 2 ,he said it was instant.......a flame that could turn into fire.....kissing started Epi.2 & it didn't stop & epi.4 was OTT (imo) & they both said they couldn't stop ..
I think because Lyn got the 1st date,viewers' attention was on her and everyone else was overlooked.  JMO

bestbud!

EXACTLY!!

Plus everyone focused on the "age overcome situation" as THE main clue that she is F1
Pls don't lump me into the EVERYONE category as I saw a bunch of other clues and other things that were involved with the storyline than that so would appreciate to be excluded as I would like to speak for myself.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:02 am

So the bricks being speculated as the same warranted a LOL...it's just all speculation which is within the rules....jmho

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:14 am

tatladylu wrote:

Don't know what to make of this....

The Bach Babe
@TheBachBabe
·
2h
Can confirm that the spoiler @RealitySteve posted earlier today about #BachelorCA is the same story I heard from a friend, who was told so directly by Chris sooooo
Welll....starting to sound a whole lot like a rouse. I thought so from the start as why in the heck would Chris now spoil his own season.....gimme a break. I chock this up to spoofers out there to keep the talk going on about who the F1 will be. Kinda thought the "spoiler" was stupid anyhow with the timing of the breakup within a week....seriously??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:41 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
tatladylu wrote:

The Bach Babe
@TheBachBabe
·
2h
Can confirm that the spoiler @RealitySteve posted earlier today about #BachelorCA is the same story I heard from a friend, who was told so directly by Chris sooooo
Welll....starting to sound a whole lot like a rouse.  I thought so from the start as why in the heck would Chris now spoil his own season.....gimme a break.  I chock this up to spoofers out there to keep the talk going on about who the F1 will be.  Kinda thought the "spoiler" was stupid anyhow with the timing of the breakup within a week....seriously??

Mikaela being F1 is never far-fetched for me so I can accept the part that she was chosen. I can see him not proposing but the break up is just so weird. Is it possible only the break up part of the spoiler is wrong? Maybe they are still working on it or the breakup happened much later ATFR. 1 week just doesn’t make any sense with them being the same area and all. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:06 am

I've considered that the spoiler is only partially true. If they broke up after a week they snapped out of the bubble real quick. Nothing I am seeing onscreen between them suggests a couple that would only last a week. We'll see what happens.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:08 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
tatladylu wrote:

The Bach Babe
@TheBachBabe
·
2h
Welll....starting to sound a whole lot like a rouse.  I thought so from the start as why in the heck would Chris now spoil his own season.....gimme a break.  I chock this up to spoofers out there to keep the talk going on about who the F1 will be.  Kinda thought the "spoiler" was stupid anyhow with the timing of the breakup within a week....seriously??

Mikaela being F1 is never far-fetched for me so I can accept the part that she was chosen. I can see him not proposing but the break up is just so weird. Is it possible only the break up part of the spoiler is wrong? Maybe they are still working on it or the breakup happened much later ATFR. 1 week just doesn’t make any sense with them being the same area and all. JMO.
I am just looking at the timing of the spoiler and especially one with such little details when you look at the one that is spoiling it and how he brags about everything. Then you look at what the spoiler says that a breakup happened in a week. Then you see someone saying that Chris told her the finale....I just don't see that as a viable option. IMO, there's no way that would of happened. All of it is so suspect for me so really question the validity, the timing and whether the spoiler is even right in any part as of right now. With what I sleuthed out through the season, the stats from past seasons, and the editing, I just don't see how this spoiler is right. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:10 am

mercieme wrote:So the bricks being speculated as the same warranted a LOL...it's just all speculation which is within the rules....jmho
Yep, within the rules but hinging all on it may be a mistake. I know from living in Toronto that it seems that every second building has bricks like that but with suttle differences so IMO, saying that they are the same maybe not right is all. Especially when you take into account how many that are like that in that city.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:32 am

@Aunties_Love, the one on Twitter is actually her getting the info by Chris directly telling a friend of hers.

I don’t necessarily think the spoiler is false since it seemed a little too negative to be make up with the purpose of throwing people off. It does not paint a good picture on anything or anyone. Not to mention he actually blurted it out himself. He could have chose to say anything and he chose this so maybe is the truth afterall if you know what I mean.

I am hoping there is more to this story. I liked him as the bachelor so what a bummer for me right now. Sorry for the rant. Gotta be less invested on these things. Lol

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:53 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:@Aunties_Love, the one on Twitter is actually her getting the info by Chris directly telling a friend of hers.

I don’t necessarily think the spoiler is false since it seemed a little too negative to be make up with the purpose of throwing people off. It does not paint a good picture on anything or anyone. Not to mention he actually blurted it out himself. He could have chose to say anything and he chose this so maybe is the truth afterall if you know what I mean.

I am hoping there is more to this story. I liked him as the bachelor so what a bummer for me right now. Sorry for the rant. Gotta be less invested on these things. Lol
That's what I mean. I seriously doubt that it's true. IMO, for all we know that person on twitter is who told RS. all I am trying to say is that I highly doubt that Chris would of said anything to anyone. That's the whole crux of it all. To be in a bunch of legal hotwater over telling someone the ending makes no sense at all. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:50 am

Re: reality Steve spoiler

My first reaction was disappointment in Chris since I totally believed that he was falling for one of these girls. Sure, I thought that his reasons for doing the show were initially professional but then I thought that the process surprised him and he was actually falling for a couple of the girls.

If what Reality Steve spoiled is true, why break up so quickly. ?

Catie's mother tweeted that she didn't see any chemistry between Michaela and Chris but she saw it with Lyndsey. She said that's why the age thing bothered him cuz of "the different stages of life they were in". Take from that what you will.

Could it be that what Catie's mother tweeted is true and since Lyndsey probably told him at the end of the show (that she decided that she really couldn't get engaged now) he just finished of the show and came home and "broke up".

This might explain all the references on SM from Michaela and Lyndsey about the show. Everyone understood what happened.

That may be a possibility...that's what I think, anyway.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:06 am

a break up is not a definitive thing. a lot of people do break up and come back together.

i am wondering if mik and chirs went thru this. To be back in real life must be a chock for everyone after 2 months of this experience

maybe it is permanent. maybe not.

their IG show me that everyone is happy today but somehow I can feel the excitement from both chris and mik in their november IG.

I cannot wait to move on to the next show now and go back to a more peaceful place to be honest...............................

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:14 am

tatladylu wrote:Re: reality Steve spoiler

My first reaction was disappointment in Chris since I totally believed that he was falling for one of these girls. Sure, I thought that his reasons for doing the show were initially professional but then I thought that the process surprised him and he was actually falling for a couple of the girls.

If what Reality Steve spoiled is true, why break up so quickly. ?

Catie's mother tweeted that she didn't see any chemistry between Michaela and Chris but she saw it with Lyndsey. She said that's why the age thing bothered him cuz of "the different stages of life they were in".  Take from that what you will.

Could it be that what Catie's mother tweeted is true and since Lyndsey probably told him at the end of the show (that she decided that she really couldn't get engaged now)  he just finished of the show and came home and "broke up".

This might explain all the references on SM  from Michaela and Lyndsey about the show. Everyone understood what happened.

That may be a possibility...that's what I think, anyway.

The spoiler is totally a letdown moment for me. First it is not the girl I am pulling for but mostly the senseless ending to this whole season I can’t root for at all. I still remember that time when you talk about the possibility of him ending with no one due to that interview he did (said that whoever have him next will be happy). I was not ready to entertain that idea then but I can’t believe it actually can be happening (though technically he chose someone).

Well, at least everyone involved seemed to be getting over it already if is true. Them being all so cool is also one of the reasons that spoiler caught me by surprise. I wasn’t getting that dramatic vibe from their promotion or social media at all. I always thought it will be a “you” or “me” situation with one engaged couple in the end.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 86 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 72 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire