SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 86 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 58 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Sorry *can anyone see it? (I meant)

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:08 pm

So after watching the season preview as well as next weeks preview and noticing that Jesse has a 1-1 or at least some alone time on an ocean I'm gonna post some predictions.

2-1 will be Kait and Stacy with Stacy getting the rose.

Jessie has a 1-1 and they appear to be pretty cozy in the ocean. I'm still thinking she gets sent home though.

Prediction:

Cait, Katie, and Jesse eliminated next week.

HTD:

Lydnsey, Mikaela, and Stacy

I also noticed that with the pirate ship in the season preview, the girl has very dark hair and their figure is not as slim as Stacy so Mikaela and Lyndsay can be spotted beyond HTD in the season preview. Don't know how Stacy fits into that with the passport and all that.

Thoughts?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:16 pm

tatladylu wrote:It's either Michaela or Jessie's sunglasses that are reflecting Chris' image.

Can anyone is it?

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 11eaaa10
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 B0c12610

Ok so I got a screen shot but I can’t make out if it’s Chris no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:20 pm

I don't think that's a person. She and Chris wouldn't be allowed to be seen out in public together anyway.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:24 pm

she is walking with someone she says on her insta story that she is dressed like a nonna and her friend calls her a nonna aswell she points the camara to them but doesn't show who says it but the reflection is on her sunnies.....but i agree i don't think its chris and mik out and about walking together even if she is dressed like a nonna ;-)..jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Sorry everyone. I thought that person was referring to a clear reflection...definitive.

Sorry to lead you astray. sad

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:31 pm

tatladylu wrote:Sorry everyone. I thought that person was referring to a clear reflection...definitive.

It's all good. I see what you guys are seeing and for a moment I did think it was him and got excited. giggling

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:38 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
tatladylu wrote:Sorry everyone. I thought that person was referring to a clear reflection...definitive.

It's all good. I see what you guys are seeing and for a moment I did think it was him and got excited. giggling

its fun when that happens though so all good!!!! laugh out loud yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:00 pm

This is what appears to be Mikaela and Chris in Mexico? which IMO shows Lyndsey and Mikaela as F2. Again, not sure how Stacy fits in here. JMO.
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 155q5go
Source: YouTube/Me

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:41 pm

I see the girl with the darkish hair and she has golden/red highlights in it. Mikaela's hair doesn't. Her hair is jet black and the girl in that pirate ship isn't IMO. We also only have this weird camera angle pic so hard to distinguish the body frame of the jumping girl due to the angle of the camera, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:45 pm

BlackHalo wrote:This is what appears to be Mikaela and Chris in Mexico? which IMO shows Lyndsey and Mikaela as F2. Again, not sure how Stacy fits in here. JMO.
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 155q5go
Source: YouTube/Me

ITA

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:42 pm

That girl seems to have much more tan... could be Mik. Chris referred to as her as tan

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 86 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 58 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire