SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 86 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 61 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:58 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:hum.... it is funny how sometimes normal is convenient to fit the F2 or the F1 depending on which side we are eh? giggling

anyway... for me the top 3 are pretty clear to me: mik, lindsey and jessie

no 1-1 for stacy and she would be top 2? :thud

Lindsey: I see in fact a woman who thought she had it in the pocket, struggling to keep his attention. I think she tried a bit too hard to prove him she is mature for her age. He was not blind and noticed it enough that he said it on a PI: I wished she did not try that hard and be herself (not verbatim but meaning she seems to play the adult around me when all I want is her true self). IMO, time was not in her favor and she tried too hard to the point that it did not feel natural to him. and he said it many times, he wanted the girls to open up and share their true self.

at the end  of the day, I think she lost brownie points because of that.

Mik on the other hand was always herself. She did not have to prove anything. She was interested about him, shared about herself, was playful and they had immediate chemistry (kissing as soon as episode 2). He wanted a SD with her for a long time and we know when he said that, that meant the prods did not allow it.... and i wonder why. The same way we did not see them kissing on episode 2. What did they hide more about them, me wondering

Right now, all I have in mind with lindsey is struggling about her age ... no resolution and bam his hands on her butt.

I agree with you on the Top 3. It is probably Mikaela and Lyndsey at the end, IMO. It is interesting that you thought Lyndsey thinks she have have this in her pocket. I always thought she is quite level headed saying that she can see him falling with others or telling Chris that she knows that she is potentially not the one. I can see her fighting quite hard for him though especially with the age issue hanging over their head but not in a very desperate or intense way. IMO

Anyway, thanks for posting the celebrity draft final picks. It was definitely quite an insight. I am actually quite surprise which shows perceptions are really subjective..laugh out loud
@devilmaycar3, I see it as this way too. I see problems that have to be resolved between Chris and Lyndsey and none right now with Mikaela which IMO isn't the kind of thing that happens for a F1. A F1 and / or lead usually has problems to be resolved. With Lyndsey there is the age problem. With Mikaela, I don't see any problems expressed either by Mikaela or Chris.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:25 am

Screencaps of the pre-season Fantasy Draft pics.  

Noteworthy IMO:

Lyndsey was the first girl to be introduced in the "Meet the Bachelorettes" segment.

No-one picked her for F1, which means if she is, all the experts are equally wrong.

Jasmine said she thinks Mikaela will be F1, but she's not sure she will deserve it (?!)

3 out of 4 judges picked Stacey or Mikaela - Daryn is the only one not to have Mik, Lyndsey or Stacey in the mix.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 012cYRZ
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 TsAlx7z
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 W4ECRwC
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 EwIE1Xx

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:32 am

Bobette wrote:Screencaps of the pre-season Fantasy Draft pics.  

Noteworthy IMO:

Lyndsey was the first girl to be introduced in the "Meet the Bachelorettes" segment.

No-one picked her for F1, which means if she is, all the experts are equally wrong.

Jasmine said she thinks Mikaela will be F1, but she's not sure she will deserve it (?!)

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 012cYRZ
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 TsAlx7z
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 W4ECRwC
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 EwIE1Xx

Source

Oh, I think this is their initial picks. If you go further up HEA actually posted the final locked in picks. Jasmine and Roz picked Lyndsey as F1.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:34 am

Oh right I didn't realise that - I haven't watched the after shows.  That's very interesting!  I still think the initial picks are relevant because (despite what they say) IMO I'm sure the experts would have had some kind of insider knowledge - people talk.

And that's not to say their picks would actually reflect what they know - in fact they may just be playing along and choosing exactly who the show has told them to pick, so the real contenders are not obvious from the outset. Call me cynical but JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:37 am

Bobette wrote:Oh right I didn't realise that - I haven't been watching the after shows.  That's very interesting!  I still think the initial picks are relevant because (despite what they say) IMO I'm sure the experts would have had some kind of insider knowledge - people talk.

Me too. It definitely looks like I am Team Roz. But according to HEA, he is way wrong during Jasmine’s season so there is that. LOL

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 am

@HEA, ITA with you on your analysis of the situation. That's exactly how I see it. At this point Epi6 it feels to me like Chris is withdrawing from Ly and getting closer with Mik.
The way he responded/received the girls' declarations is very different and telling -to me at least. He kissed Mik and he looked at Ly like in disbelief imo that she would be giving him her heart already. IMO it might have worked against her--like maybe solidifying to him why 23 was so young. imo I didn't see his face light up quite the opposite---His immediate response was almost dumbfounded (for lacking of the right word). It was far from happy. ly getting a kiss on her 1:1 was pretty standard and it was at end of date after getting the rose. Epi 6, I thought Ly was the one way more into him! me, I look at what the Lead is saying & how ---look to see if the action /BL is there to back up the words---so matching words to the action--- On that note ,Mik got a kiss during the evening option of the GD epi. 2. That's when Chris talked about his & Mik's super physical attraction, how the flame could turn into fire & that there was something about Mik that drew him to her & that he saw her as someone he could spend the next 50 years with.
Mik might not have obstacles to overcome but Chris sure does : he can't open up. I'm interested to see how that is going to go ----AJMO

Btw--April or Tim mentioned the meeting with friends & that it was left on the floor of the cutting room--that potion didn't make it to the screen.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:03 am

LynnTa wrote:@HEA, ITA with you on your analysis of the situation. That's exactly how I see it. At this point Epi6 it feels to me like Chris is withdrawing from Ly and getting closer with Mik.
The way he responded/received the girls' declarations is very different and telling -to me at least. He kissed Mik and he looked at Ly like in disbelief imo that she would be giving him her heart already. IMO it might have worked against her--like maybe solidifying to him why 23 was so young. imo I didn't see his face light up quite the opposite---His immediate response was almost dumbfounded (for lacking of the right word). It was far from happy.  ly getting a kiss on her 1:1 was pretty standard and it was at end of date after getting the rose. Epi 6, I thought Ly was the one way more into him! me, I look at what the Lead is saying & how  ---look to see if the action /BL is there to back up  the words---so matching words to the action---    On that note ,Mik got a kiss during the evening option of the GD epi. 2. That's when Chris talked about his & Mik's super physical attraction, how the flame could turn into fire  & that there was something about Mik that drew him to her & that he saw her as someone he could spend the next 50 years with.
Mik might not have obstacles to overcome but Chris sure does : he can't open up.  I'm interested to see how that is going to go ----AJMO

Btw--April or Tim mentioned the meeting with friends & that it was left on the floor of the cutting room--that potion didn't make it to the screen.
Well, if that's the case then IMO the person who did the blog would of put that in there. This person is so long winded that IMO if it was mentioned, it would of made it to print.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:32 am

@Bobette so because lindsey was not picked it is a sign she is F1 and because she is picked now it is a sign she is F1   question

@LynnTa We are on the same page. If i saw the age resolution before the aphrodisiac butt feast I may have doubted mik is F1. But i saw nothing like it after ep2 and ep4. In fact chris acted with lyndsey the same way he did with britanny.

@devilmaycar3 yup, roz picked mikhel F2 and he was very vocal about it. laugh out loud

I am not saying that mik is 100% F1. We still have the FD to go thru and we know that things may change because the lead has finally time to know the person. Yes I have my doubt but for me the prologue of the "I am too scared to express my feelings", announced on the season teaser is confirmed on episode 6 and Mik is THE person that he told he was scared, not lindsey. he was the one he looked in the eye (his words) when he said that he wanted to open up. it was to mik he said LOVE STORY and he was SERIOUS ABOUT and FUTURE..... not lindsey. And I agree with Sharleen and few on this board that if lindsey is F1, hearing those words to another person, she must be totally upset right now. because we cannot blame the edits that he DID say those words to mik.

for me it is clear as day that he understood when lindsey told him she was his if he wanted was not the reaction he expected from himself... if you listen the segment, you will hear some edit. IMO, he understood right at this moment that Mik was between him and lindsey. When she talked, no reaction, his arm remained at the same place, his face was almost expressionless.

I dunno... I honestly..................... cannot be as happy as I should because I have feelings for Mikaela too

Is it the right sentence he said instead of the VO???

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2714
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2816
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2915
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3015
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3115
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3213
my sc

I noticed that the girls were surprised about something....

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2614
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2512
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2414
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:45 am

Is it possible that Noah said no cocktail, straight to rose ceremony.... after all we have this each season and it was the last possible moment to do it right?

Stacy does not look secure, i wonder if any of the date on ep 7 a rose was given.. methink kait luggage  removed by prods provoked this emotional reaction..... but i do not think Stacy or Jessie received a rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:56 am

HEA wrote:@Bobette so because lindsey was not picked it is a sign she is F1 and because she is picked now it is a sign she is F1   question

@LynnTa We are on the same page. If i saw the age resolution before the aphrodisiac butt feast I may have doubted mik is F1. But i saw nothing like it after ep2 and ep4. In fact chris acted with lyndsey the same way he did with britanny.

@devilmaycar3 yup, roz picked mikhel F2 and he was very vocal about it. laugh out loud

I am not saying that mik is 100% F1. We still have the FD to go thru and we know that things may change because the lead has finally time to know the person. Yes I have my doubt but for me the prologue of the "I am too scared to express my feelings", announced on the season teaser is confirmed on episode 6 and Mik is THE person that he told he was scared, not lindsey. he was the one he looked in the eye (his words) when he said that he wanted to open up. it was to mik he said LOVE STORY and he was SERIOUS ABOUT and FUTURE..... not lindsey. And I agree with Sharleen and few on this board that if lindsey is F1, hearing those words to another person, she must be totally upset right now. because we cannot blame the edits that he DID say those words to mik.

for me it is clear as day that he understood when lindsey told him she was his if he wanted was not the reaction he expected from himself... if you listen the segment, you will hear some edit. IMO, he understood right at this moment that Mik was between him and lindsey. When she talked, no reaction, his arm remained at the same place, his face was almost expressionless.

I dunno... I honestly..................... cannot be as happy as I should because I have feelings for Mikaela too

Is it the right sentence he said instead of the VO???

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2714
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2816
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2915
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3015
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3115
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 3213
my sc

I noticed that the girls were surprised about something....

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2614
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2512
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 2414
my sc

@HEA, I am really confused by the first bolded...what in the heck are you asking there?

With the second bolded. Once again, Lyndsey, Kait, Jessie and Mikaela were ALL told those words so why is it more important for Mikaela and not the other 3. That seems weird.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:57 am

HEA wrote:Is it possible that Noah said no cocktail, straight to rose ceremony.... after all we have this each season and it was the last possible moment to do it right?

Stacy does not look secure, i wonder if any of the date on ep 7 a rose was given.. methink kait luggage  removed by prods provoked this emotional reaction..... but i do not think Stacy or Jessie received a rose
Who then do you think had HTD's?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:03 am

@Aunties_Love

Based on ep6 mike and Lindsey

Based on ep7 he would be an azzz if he did not pick jessie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 86 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 61 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire