SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 86 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 63 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Oh...hahaha!! Merci !

That could be since Michaela is off line.

Today's message from Lyndsey could also indicate a long awaited breakup.

Sept 7 post:

It's something special. The moment I finally realized that everything is absolutely as it should be. There are aspects of my life that are perfectly misunderstood, questions that I can't even begin to articulate and "relationships that are flickering, unsure of how or if they'll be relit to the flames they once were"....I couldn't bold it.

I don't know..... :s

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Well it looks like Jessie had a good day. I wonder if she's travelling with someone, otherwise who took the picture?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuMLvvjogc/?taken-by=jjessiebaker
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:15 pm

yah, I saw Jessie's too and thought of the same thing. Lol!!

We'll see how their SD goes on Wednesday .

I don't know who F1 is anymore!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:12 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:38 pm

GuardianAngel,

OMG, thank you so much!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:26 am

tatladylu wrote:Oh...hahaha!! Merci !

That could be since Michaela is off line.

Today's message from Lyndsey could also indicate a long awaited breakup.

Sept 7 post:

It's something special. The moment I finally realized that everything is absolutely as it should be. There are aspects of my life that are perfectly misunderstood, questions that I can't even begin to articulate and "relationships that are flickering, unsure of how or if they'll be relit to the flames they once were"....I couldn't bold it.

I don't know..... :s

Actually Mikaela wasn't off line at all, she just changed her IG acct. She never skipped a beat and it was changed in a mater of 24 hrs. Late last night it was working then earlier today it wasn't but think that is because I had to find it again....LOL. So the new link is in her page.

NOW, as we have seen this with past seasons, the timing of the postings of each of their SM's and specifically this time the IG's are within an hour of each other every time. Mikaela usually posts every day but I found that their posting times don't match up. There is a bunch of time apart.

I have the package together that proves it. If anyone wants it, I can post it no problem. IMO, if past seasons are any indication of how SM plays a role in when both are on at the same time and likely talking, this could as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:41 am

Here's the SM stuff that I found for Lyndsey and Chris.  Both are from their IG's. All are within an hour of each other and up to just a few minutes.

Lyndsey:  https://www.instagram.com/lyndseygavin/
Chris:   https://www.instagram.com/chrisleroux63/

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-380
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-379Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-381
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-382Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-384
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-383Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-387
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-388Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-389
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-390
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-392
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-391
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-394
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-393
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-396
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-395
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-397
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-400
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2017-399

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:57 am

@Aunties_Love Thanks so much for posting these SM SC's. Amazing coincidence Chris and Lydnsey are on SM at virtually the same time.
I have a question. Why do you think they are doing this? To let each other know they are thinking of one another perhaps??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 am

Thanks Aunties_Love for taking the time. I always thought they kind of appear and disappear at the same time on instagram in terms of posting. If it is deliberate, i am not sure what is the mechanism behind it though. Might seems like a long shot but it is definitely one of those thing I kept at the back of my mind :gotcha:

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:31 am

That or what has been alluded to in past seasons is that they are actually talking to one another through dm on there and then they post something at the same time. IMO, they are talking more often as they are seeing the end is near. Keeping in mind that Chris's first post period was on the 18th

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:That or what has been alluded to in past seasons is that they are actually talking to one another through dm on there and then they post something at the same time.  IMO, they are talking more often as they are seeing the end is near.  Keeping in mind that Chris's first post period was on the 18th

Actually, the first thing I noticed when I start following them is Chris liking this post(the pic on them having that conversation in Ep 5) on the Bach official Instagram. Usually it will be nothing since it is his public account and everybody involved is basically liking all posts show related. However, he really don’t like a bunch of stuff so it atually stands out for me. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 am

I mo it would be a better comparison if mike IG had been added next to c and l. .... jmo

But why c would not be nice or had to play possum to girls he liked 5-6 months ago....

Everyone use IG any time any where... it is no longer a rare occurrence.

Pretty much Everyone knows almost how to block places or change location too

I also proved that mike uses old picks and sometimes same outfit pic or flowers weeks apart

The only thing conclusive I find on IG are the captions

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 86 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 63 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire