SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 86 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 63 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:06 am

Thanks, Aunties_Love, for posting all the Instagram posts and for informing us about Michaela's Instagram . She must have changed it when I was asleep!

These posts are eerily timed, aren't they? I don't know about other bachelor shows but this seems odd. The November 8 one I find interesting. His is about Roy Halladay and hers is (one with a heart) about giving back and support at risk women. Curiously, michaela's is about fashion. I know it's a profession IG but you would think that if your significant other tragically lost someone they looked up to, the post would reflect that, no?
That's what I think anyway...

Aunties_Love, I wanted your take on Lyndsey songs - just songs she's learned to play or cryptic messages?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:56 am

IMO, it's songs that she's learned to play.  Lyndsey has an incredible sense of humour.  She loves a good ole gag and IMO what is on her blog with Australia is a part of that.  To me by putting the Australia thing on her blog, it is TOO in your face that she isn't the F1, and IMO the producers wouldn't of let her do it....or at least not until the show had finished airing unless they were a part of it in some way or another otherwise, wouldn't that be giving away the ending??

As far as the Nov 8 one, yea, both seem to be on the same wagelength with regards to matters of the heart in one matter or another. Him losing a ball player that he felt close to and her interested in helping others and it being a matter that's important or close to her.

As far as Mikaela goes, I do know that there are only 4 posts that happened on the same day as Chris and only one of them were within an hour.  the other 3 were several hours difference.

If anyone likes, they are more than welcome quoting my post and putting Mikaela's stuff in there too.....

As far as the proof that she used old pics....I think I asked once that she did that for 8-10 pics??  I asked how we would know it for fact or just opinion but didn't get a response.

As far as Chris being nice or playing possom to the other women, has he liked any of his and Mikaela's stuff?  I ask cause we know of the one for Lyndsey and I think I saw another one but haven't been through Mikaela's yet.  Also what I found interesting is that Lyndsey's sister has liked a few posts that show Lynds AND Chris in them and NOT just with Lyndsey as you'd expect if she's just showing support for her sister.  That IMO is what is giving me more thoughts to her giving positive support to the TWO of them and not just for her sister alone.

With the IG posts, I am not talking about places/location as I know that can be messed with....what can't be messed with is the time of the post.  Therefore as in past seasons amongst all franchises, it's been pretty well known that the lead and the F1 has been on SM at the same time or very close to one another.  IMO, if it was only a couple posts, I would of not caught on, but when you take into consideration the amount that are matching up, it's a big deal IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by dy1119 Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Great job Aunties_Love. Many times the answer is in the small details.

dy1119

Back to top Go down

Post by chclaire Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm

hello! this is my first post so i'm new to this.. but what i found interesting is that lyndsey's brother also leave a comment on chris post (car picture) and imo a comment that he left is kinda funny and familiar.

Sorry for my bad english 

chclaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:10 pm

chclaire wrote:hello! this is my first post so i'm new to this.. but what i found interesting is that lyndsey's brother also leave a comment on chris post (car picture) and imo a comment that he left is kinda funny and familiar.

Sorry for my bad english 
Yea, comments left, faves of a pic done can all be important.  IMO

Welcome @chclaire Welcomeparty!
ETA:
wanted to add, so now we have her sister fave'ing a post of the two of them together, then after that a comment from Lyndsey's brother.  IMO, he really wouldn't do that if she wasn't the F1, IMO.  I think they are doing shoutouts to keep in touch with the guy that could be entering the family so to speak.  All IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:20 pm

we are canadian and civilized.... maybe because they met him during hometown, they kept following him .... just like all the girls who are actually following chris IG

after all it is not every day that they met a well known baseball guy and sister went on a reality TV....

just saying

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Jasmine's sister was following Mike on SM last season. Mike's father was also very supportive of Jasmine all over facebook. Because of this i remember a few of us jumping to the conclusion that he must be f1. He was the f3. You just never know based on what the family members are doing. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:42 pm

HEA wrote:we are canadian and civilized.... maybe because they met him during hometown, they kept following him .... just like all the girls who are actually following chris IG

after all it is not every day that they met a well known baseball guy and sister went on a reality TV....

just saying

Or maybe it means something important such as they feel that he is going to be a part of the family and is keeping in touch.....jut like it sounds. IMO this kind of SM activity means something as it has in a lot of seasons before.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:25 pm

It could mean something. It could mean nothing. We won't know until the finale.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:09 pm

funny that chris decided to post this and talked about his new haircut... and few hours apart mikaela posted about her new manicure
(They could have closed the toilet door eh?  giggling  )

also notice mik is using #yyz .... and chris has it on top of his profile maybe means nothing since they both live in toronto but for a guy who is not interested in SM, i find it interesting

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 121210
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 12121210

so he posted on novmber 12 AND november 16about his fashion business about his CUSTOM hoodie... and 2 DAYS after november 14 Mik shared her NEW CUSTOM MIK with ROSES jeans jacket

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 12122110
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 12121211
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 12121212

Mikaela also said that she has a new project which is O COINCIDENCE some sayings on tee and such....

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 32132110

also mikaela TWITTER RETWEETS

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 54653510
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 21654310
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 16546510

not saying how many IG posts bachelor related Mikaela has posted... or about love... or about roses... and the butterflies segment we saw only on the bachelor canada facebook... on top f hosting a very much bachelor theme bachelor party on the epsiode she had her first date with chirs.... talking about her blog, she promised to shared and never did... i think she received some W network instructions to do not.... Captions are FOR ME very happy and very soon after the finale....

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 3318
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 719
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 3319
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 98465110

and this allusion to MEXICO??? REALLY????

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 21321310

and things to ponder... as I said already, her first pics are IMO old pictures. we can see 3 weeks later how suntanned she still is in her bathroom.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 54684610
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 84984910
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 12653510

and finally... this could be the black dress. different light could make it darker or see thru as it looks like a light material

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 68465110
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Legs12

all this FOR ME, means a girl in love and lately getting excited about the finale... they all are like that. they waited months and months and all of a sudden the finale is there and they make more and more allusions on their SM

IMO lately, chris is very much into fashion... including his new haircut.

It is very much possible that they are both in Montreal. It is easy to post a picture, change the date and the place. I am not saying they are and I have no clue they are.... but they could.

Oh and about the sync about posting at the same date.... for those truly interested to make a true comparison between chris, lindsey and mikaela... you will see that they all posted very often on same dates. .... and just a reminder for future reference... Obviously they did not post the most recent post at the same time... and for someone who is posting inspirational notes (***I*** think they are all on the same subject: break up), chris looks very much happy. (refering Montreal picture and her mountain notes)

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 54654610
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20171121T190000&p1=250&p2=256

you can see all those pictures shared on this post here:

CHRIS: https://www.instagram.com/chrisleroux63/
MIKAELA: https://www.instagram.com/mikaela.wightman/
MIKAELA: https://twitter.com/shopaholmik

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Aunties_Love,

I was just look at the matching Instagram posts and something just hit me.....the similarities between the two!

For example:
She sings Rocketman/he's wearing the Canadian tux
Both have Pictures of Costa Rica
Halladay/picture of the heart
Her birthday/ his grandfather picture (she talked about her grandfather and how much he loved her grandmother)
1867 hoodie/song can't help falling in love with you
Love baseball/love her dog
Gord Downie/she sings THUNDER!!
Wearing tux in Montreal/if you read the "sad" post in a positive light, to me it now says, don't wait, there's beauty, life and love out there
For you!

Is it just me? Is this too much of a stretch?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:02 pm

I think cases could be made for both but Mik's Facebook post simply can not be ignored. I just don't see a heartbroken f2 making a post like that. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 86 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 63 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire