SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 86 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 74 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:29 pm

HEA wrote:anyone know when the finale is?
Breaking it down it should be:

HTD Nov 29
WTA Dec 6

Then going by past seasons they had finale part 1 and finale part 2

pt 1 dec 13
pt 2 dec 20

So if they do that again, then it would all be done by dec 20. that seems a little late to me so who knows

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:36 pm

richmondrose wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I don't know if that BachBabe person is trolling but I immediately thought "foiler". Like... Chris spoiled it? What big mouth did he spoil it to? It just doesn't sound right... JMO.

The Bach Babe lives in Toronto.
Although Toronto is a big city it always amazes me how the young people all seem to know each other or someone who knows someone else, especially if they're interested in and frequent  the same social scene. It amazes me  when I look at some  of my friends' daughters'  IG and they all have similar pictures to Mikaela's - the  most recently the one where she is on the phone @ Her Majesties Pleasure.  I was flabbergasted when I scrolled  through the comment and saw names I recognized on her account and vice versa and some  where actually at the same events with her.
I'm not surprised The Bach Babe knows someone who knows Chris. SM has made the world a smaller place than we really think it is.
My point with this all is why in the heck would Chris spill the beans to anyone other than family.....wouldn't that put him in a world of legal hurt? This is one of the reasons why it seems weird. The timing of it all, the fact that it only lasted a week no matter who called it off, an just how it came out. All seems really fishy to me.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Well, the criticism of the show and the lead is beginning on the Bachelor Instagrams after the Reality Steve's spoiler.

Hopefully, they won't be too unkind sad

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:27 pm

Someone asked Lyndsey about her trip to Australia.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Lyndse10
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:43 pm

^Seems to be a friend of Lydnsey. They are following each other.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:45 pm

@richmondrose ,
I've always found some parts of Lyndsey's blog and Instagram posts melancholic.
Hopefully, we'll be able to see what went on, at the end, with those two.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:49 pm

I'm wondering how her MTP will affect things. Her dad seems pretty intense based on the preview.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:22 pm

@BlackHalo ,

Yah! It seemed that they were not happy with Chris expressing his "love" for Lyndsey. I remember her father (I think it was her father anyway) seemed to get quite riled up and said "Don't call it that!" (meaning love).

It may have been the catalyst that started her thinking.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Storybook wrote:It is true he did say 'it is still tough for me' but in the same sentence he referred to the women on the show. If he had broken up with the winner I don't think he wouldn't said it is still hard as the break up supposedly happened a week after the show ended. I interpreted the current tense as Chris getting confused about talking of the show in the present tense as it hadn't been aired yet. was the interview done during the filming of the show?

I think it could refer to him watching the show currently and reliving the eliminations/break ups all over again. Other contestants have spoken of that happening.  no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Sprite wrote:
Storybook wrote:It is true he did say 'it is still tough for me' but in the same sentence he referred to the women on the show. If he had broken up with the winner I don't think he wouldn't said it is still hard as the break up supposedly happened a week after the show ended. I interpreted the current tense as Chris getting confused about talking of the show in the present tense as it hadn't been aired yet. was the interview done during the filming of the show?

I think it could refer to him watching the show currently and reliving the eliminations/break ups all over again. Other contestants have spoken of that happening.  no idea

That is exactly what I was thinking. You just said it more succinctly that I did :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:57 am

So I checked both Mik and Chris IG...

my conclusion and of course this will change along the way .... is that Chris picked Mikaela but they broke up.

I do not think it was one week after the finale since she was at her parents. I think they  probably dated a couple of weeks but it did not work out.

I think that their romance turned into some kind of friendship... her calling him LEROUX. It is very rare that a young girl would call her boyfriend or fiance by his last name.

I think her poem summarize what happened

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 3321
source

maybe HE wanted her more at home, marriage and kids and she did not.... #possibility

I think they did not quit on bad terms and I still think they are friends and may have some business project together.

LEROUX has this friend vibe to me from a girl talking about her ex who became a friend. Her bachelor party is nothing but good memories for her.

i am still thinking that they may have a business clothes project together.

I still think that she was the one, they tried, did not work and are now over the awkward stage of breaking up and are now friends.

but they can still also be back together.

many  double entendre meaning IMO (What did you give me to make my heart beat out my chest? ❤️ - posted 11/17) +You never know if I’ll find love on The Bachelor, but found it with my new custom denim jacket from @shop.perle ! ❤️ - posted 11/14

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:04 am

That facebook post doesn't read like a break up post to me at all. JMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 86 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 74 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire