SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 86 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:@Aunties_Love,

https://www.thestar.com/amp/entertainment/television/tvreviews/2017/11/30/on-the-bachelor-canada-a-sister-tag-team-leaves-chris-wanting-to-take-a-hike.html

There you go. It is at the end of her recap.
Aww, thanks so much.  chock this up to another of the editor ploys to hide the actual connection between the lead Chris and the F1 family.  Seen it so many times in the past with F1's.

Thanks for posting the link.
Wow, distinctly different!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 315
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:36 pm

@HEA I agree with you - I do think Mikaela is F1. I'm not sure if they are still together but at the very least, they are on good terms IMO.

Also, it would make sense for Mikaela's HTD to be after Lyndsey's geography wise (Vancouver-Winnipeg-Toronto for Catie + RC). It would make sense for Chris to be tense from his visit with Lyndsey's family ...then relieved when Mik's was so much more welcoming. However, Lyndsey's was aired last for drama (Same situation happened with Ben-JoJo-Lauren re. HTD's).

Re. The sisters explaining their specific comments - IMO you can't explain away tone/eye rolling and certain dismissive comments ("That's not what I asked") and what I got from their tone was extremely negative.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected "can" to "can't" :))

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:49 pm

IMO this is like when the chemistry with April and Tim it was so obvious that they started picking that meet the family (Tims )was horrible editing and splitting it up that they made f2 look like f1. It may just be that there connection was just so obvious that they had to steer us away. In defence to Lyndsey s family , I don't think they should have did that awful editing to that degree. I can't see a girl that is so humble that her whole family is the total opposite. To me that is very far fetched weather she is f1 or f2 , that it was all that bad. I just don't believe it.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 415

my gut feeling think that he asked her dads.... i have no proof here... but he truly looked super happy. Talking to 2 people he would never meet again.... mmm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 721
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 817
my sc

also it would totally make sense that 1st HTD was Linsey, then Mikaela, and then Catie in Toronto suburb. IMO

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 515
google maps

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:03 am

@HEA If you were to go through past posts of mine, you'd see the whole timeline laid out, the weather forcasts, the stats on things.  IMO, I laid it out well a long time ago.  I think it was a few days ago that I was speculating on it and went through the footsteps to prove it so per the weather stats.

FWIW though, I have no idea what that has to do with how Chris NEEDED Mikaela's date after Lyndsey's though.

ETA:

Hasn't the lead asked the families permission to marry their daughter before? IMO, that's happened several HTD's. IMO, IF Mikaela's family was asked off screen, then Lyndsey`s family would of been asked as well. IMO, it makes sense. OR another way to look at it, if the HTD went as well as the family was concerned with Lyndsey and Chris, IMO he asked them for permission and IF Chris was certain of who the F1 would be, of course it wouldn`t of been shown knowing the editors wanted to make the family time look so bad.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:10 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@HEA I agree with you - I do think Mikaela is F1. I'm not sure if they are still together but at the very least, they are on good terms IMO.

Also, it would make sense for Mikaela's HTD to be after Lyndsey's geography wise (Vancouver-Winnipeg-Toronto for Catie + RC). It would make sense for Chris to be tense from his visit with Lyndsey's family ...then relieved when Mik's was so much more welcoming. However, Lyndsey's was aired last for drama (Same situation happened with Ben-JoJo-Lauren re. HTD's).

Re. The sisters explain their specific comments - IMO you can explain away tone/eye rolling and certain dismissive comments ("That's not what I asked") and what I got from their tone was extremely negative.

Pretty much this. And showing Chris/Lyndsey talking about her sisters request for him not to invite her to fs in the preview for next week no no doesn't make me very hopeful that this was just editing magic making them all look bad.

Not saying the whole HTD was terrible, but whatever was said to him still has an impact going into next week.

No way Mik got the first HTD IMO. Chris looked more comfortable with Catie and there connection has been nonexistent for weeks. I too feel his tenseness with Mik was stemming from a prior HTD.

All JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:14 am

BlackHalo wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@HEA I agree with you - I do think Mikaela is F1. I'm not sure if they are still together but at the very least, they are on good terms IMO.

Re. The sisters explain their specific comments - IMO you can explain away tone/eye rolling and certain dismissive comments ("That's not what I asked") and what I got from their tone was extremely negative.

Pretty much this. And showing Chris/Lyndsey talking about her sisters request for him not to invite her to fs in the preview for next week  no no doesn't make me very hopeful that this was just editing magic making them all look bad.

Not saying the whole HTD was terrible, but whatever was said to him still has an impact going into next week.

No way Mik got the first HTD IMO. Chris looked more comfortable with Catie and there connection has been nonexistent for weeks. I too feel his tenseness with Mik was stemming from a prior HTD.

All JMO.
@BlackHalo Just a question, did you notice Chris pulling away from Catie as well lately?, IMO their htd re-affirmed this as they never really were close in it. I got the same vibe with Mikaela.

I think a few days ago I laid out the filming schedule with HTD's in mind complete with the weather and stats on it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:18 am

I agree with you 100%

meeting the parents from hell... I bet chris was totally scared to meet another family. I felt that he was very nervous. But when they did the PI at sunset, he was all smiles and happy and excited. The difference is huge. At the end of the day, that was not the same chris IMO

I also think that he asked her dad's blessing and just like we did not see C and M kissing on ep2, they did not show us that. I have 2 reasons for that... 1/ we will not see a proposal 2/it did not fit with Lindsey is the one scenario we saw and show us M as just a friend

I have no idea if they are a couple today or not. M gives me the vibes yes but again 6 months later she may just do not care, out of the bubble and chris also seem happy.... i am still thinking that someone had to take the picture when he held his dog with both arms... and i do not see a guy friend saying to chris: hey buddy, lets take a pic of you and your dog and post it on your IG.............. no idea but mmmm

i think c had double the pressure.... after lindsey and also because mikaela fam was his potential in laws.... the tap on her butt, means so much to me... he did the same during the butterflies segment. it showed to me they had this intimacy very early on.

Have you read Sharleen hometown recap. I so agree with her.... Lindsey is too obvious for a long time and for me it is always a sign of F2. prods always use the same tricks. They make us fall in love with the F2, until hey introduce the F1, confuse us with love segments and bam.... here comes the F1.

The "woman of your dreams" is a prologue of what will happen.... c scared to love... c scared to express his feeling.... c unsure if his feelings are genuine and forever.... c afraid to be hurt.... c afraid to make a mistake.... etc

we clearly see on the teaser that mike is unhappy at one point ..... they have a hard dissussion but then we see them and c is doing the same thing he does with m, he took her in his arms from the ground. so at one point they must have had a resolution.

anyway. my interpretation is as good as any right now... just possibilities :yes:

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:24 am

ITA. If Mikaela is F1, & Chris has said he knew from early on who it'd be (paraphrasing), he went into HTD's knowing who his top girl was, it makes sense that having such a negative experience with Lyndsey's family would make him that much more nervous than he already was. He already expressed his anxiety last week about wanting Mik's family to like him. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:26 am

BlackHalo wrote:

Pretty much this. And showing Chris/Lyndsey talking about her sisters request for him not to invite her to fs in the preview for next week  no no doesn't make me very hopeful that this was just editing magic making them all look bad.

All JMO.

yes.... nobody said but them the words, did the rolling eyes, smirking, mocking, said on tbehalf heir sister that she would never leave vancouver, chose on behalf their sister to refuse the card when it was her decision to make

sorry.. i do not buy it. they are just trying to minimize the major backlash they have on SM to look good. they are mean b*** that is all... yes prods maybe amplified it but nobody but them said the words or  bad behavior...

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:29 am

how clear is this......

htd1-mik2 from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 86 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire