SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 86 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 76 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I'm really not seeing the innuendo and if a woman had taken the photo no one would be questioning it IMO.

And perhaps if a woman had taken it, she wouldn't have said it IMO.

We don't know.

we sure do not know. I probably said that my sushi was orgasmic once or twice hehehe

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I'm really not seeing the innuendo and if a woman had taken the photo no one would be questioning it IMO.

And perhaps if a woman had taken it, she wouldn't have said it IMO.

We don't know.
Correct, we don't know but IMO, there is innuendo and IMO we have Mikaela in Cali at the same time she's in Toronto.....the only difference is that we have proof through pics of her being in Cali. Pics that Dean seems to be a part of compared to rumour of her being in TO and rumour of her being in TO with Chris for that matter. IMO, that's not a situation that the producers would allow. They wouldn't allow Chris and Mikaela to visit each other in downtown TO. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:25 pm

Hi all, long-time reader here, also long time watcher of Australian Bach/ette shows and a smattering of other countries.  I’ve been watching this Bachelor and am quite liking it.  Yet to make up my mind on Chris, whether he is genuine or not. I get the sense that he is and have read some SM posts saying he is a good guy.  I like both Lyndsey and Mikaela, but from an F1 edit point of view, I would think that Lyndsey is the F1.  Only thing that bothers me is that in the Aus franchise the 1st SD is usually the kiss of death.

Question - I was reading Lyndsey’s blog and noticed that an entry about wine tours had photos of her in the same clothes that she is wearing on her HTD.   I think they are from HTD, but of course she could of outfit-repeated Smiley  Is that something a F2 would do ?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:56 pm

welcomebanner  Agent99
Can't answer your questions but LOVE your name. :yes:

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:45 pm

Re: Catie's Instagram posts

Catie writes some really positive and inspirational posts.

On her last 2, she ends with "LOVE YOU, C"

Potential new man in her life? Smiley

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Agent99 wrote:Hi all, long-time reader here, also long time watcher of Australian Bach/ette shows and a smattering of other countries.  I’ve been watching this Bachelor and am quite liking it.  Yet to make up my mind on Chris, whether he is genuine or not. I get the sense that he is and have read some SM posts saying he is a good guy.  I like both Lyndsey and Mikaela, but from an F1 edit point of view, I would think that Lyndsey is the F1.  Only thing that bothers me is that in the Aus franchise the 1st SD is usually the kiss of death.

Question - I was reading Lyndsey’s blog and noticed that an entry about wine tours had photos of her in the same clothes that she is wearing on her HTD.   I think they are from HTD, but of course she could of outfit-repeated Smiley  Is that something a F2 would do ?

Welcome1

even if I think mikaela is F1, it is nice to have another player here!!

Hometown happened over 5 months ago and each girl are using their own clothes. so i think it would be normal for any girl to wear them again at one point. Mikaela wore her top white with pearls during the date with the girls in niagara with jessie and lindsey end of july and we saw her with the same top during the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:27 pm

tatladylu wrote:Re: Catie's Instagram posts

Catie writes some really positive and inspirational posts.

On her last 2, she ends with "LOVE YOU, C"

Potential new man in her life? Smiley

I think Catie knows how to use punctuation correctly.
Love you, C - as in Catie

In a letter, the closing is separated from the signature by using a comma. She used only one line instead of two.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:48 pm

@richmondrose ,
You're right!!
Awww!!! And here I was so excited for her that she potentially found love sad

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:26 am

so digging a little bit, I think mikaela and Deam may have met in Toronto mid september or later october. Dean visited toronto the date of the première (sep 14). He posted a pic about it on his IG. Maybe bach can held a party or maybe they met at a fancy popular place. There is no mention of that on both IG and I am thinking that dean would have mention it if it was the case as he never take out an opportunity to post everything bach related. so I am really not sure they met when he was there but possibly more later in LA.

If anyone thought it was fishy about their trip in Baja... if you check dean IG, he went in mexico with his buddy peter around october 18 as per his picture on IG (source and here source) ...... mik went with her buddies girls (mid august as per her picture on her IG) .... BUT 28 HOURS DRIVING from each other (source), no flight in between. Dean mention fall in love while he was there... and short after, november 8 (source), dean made a podcast about long distance relationship. So my conclusion is no way they were together, date not even close on top of distance

However, he was in Toronto on september 14, date of the bach canada premiere but Mike IG has a couple of fashion picture at at that time... So it is possible they met at a party in Toronto... or not at all. no proof one way or the other..... but ALL his IG is full of pictures with alumni. Dean is also friend with Nick Vial. Vanessa is living mostly in LA So thru them and bach world, i think they met maybe at that time or maybe when mik visited LA (I totally missed this part on this board, anyone can tell me the dates?). it seems that she met dean again during this stay in LA and she credited him for this ice cream picture. She ALWAYS gives credit to the photographer unless it is private. All 3 cities are well known of entertainment but Toronto and Vancouver (mostly studios I think) for anglophones and Montreal mostly francophone.

also september 2, dean posted THIS

I check both IG and unless they both modified dates and places, I do not see when they could have spend time together outside of an occasional day with probably mutual bach friends of dean.

8 hours ago, Dean posted: It’s ok to feel lonely sometimes. I’ve been there before. Just keep your head held high. source

so my conclusion is that dean is just another bach alumni she met thru the gang and since it is a small world...she may or may not have meet him in Toronto or in LA via Vanessa or not. FYI a lot of business is done in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver but Toronto is very administrative and a lot of business head offices are there in Canada.

They may or may have make fun of her love of icecream (other icecream pics on her IG july 7 and july 11).

however she seems to be in LA now as she posted this picture and credited @adrianarandazzo for the picture source and she located the place at Skybar at Mondrian.... I wonder if this is related, same place, same date source

However I see no evidence that they are an item today.

And it seems that podcast is very in at the moment for the bach alumni

Help! I Suck at Dating with Dean Unglert

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:01 am

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 32356510
https://www.facebook.com/bachcan/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:08 am

Damn, I'm kind of intrigued by this Mikaela/Deanie Baby hanging out together thing laugh out loud. She posted an IG story of them painting his jeep together:

source: @mikaela.wightman IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:13 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Damn, I'm kind of intrigued by this Mikaela/Deanie Baby hanging out together thing laugh out loud. She posted an IG story of them painting his jeep together:

source: @mikaela.wightman IG story

ah ah!!!!! THAT is definitely something to consider..... :yes: duh scratch rofl

Why is she sharing this right before the finale... it does not make sense. If she dates it, that must be recent.... would she help him paint his truck or is she hanging with other Bach and they are not seen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 86 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 76 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire