SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 86 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 76 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:07 am

HEA wrote:mmmm 6 months after the finale, i think it is okay for people to move on with their life.

any news from RS and the girls who saw chris and mike together, obviously before her trip to LA?
Wasn't Mikaela supposed to be with Chris in Toronto on Saturday?  I am asking as I don't know if I am getting my days, etc mixed up.

ETA:
to further add. I am really lost on my days and nights lately fighting a cold, but wasn't she seen on Sat or Sun in Toronto?

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:07 am

IDK
Michaela using “simply orgasmic.  Get’s me every time” in a caption of a pic of her licking ice cream taken by Dean is somethin’ somethin’’
Would anyone’s boyfriend find that appropriate? Could be her sense of humor however I see it as blatant disregard. Maybe she doesn’t have much relationship experience no idea
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
HEA wrote:mmmm 6 months after the finale, i think it is okay for people to move on with their life.

any news from RS and the girls who saw chris and mike together, obviously before her trip to LA?
Wasn't Mikaela supposed to be with Chris in Toronto on Saturday?  I am asking as I don't know if I am getting my days, etc mixed up.

From what I saw, an exact date or day wasn’t commented. The commenter simply said a few days ago so I assumed the sighting maybe happened just before she left for the states?

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:40 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

From what I saw, an exact date or day wasn’t commented. The commenter simply said a few days ago so I assumed the sighting maybe happened just before she left for the states?
OK, thanks. Been hard to equate exact days as one day is blending into the next right now. Sucks being sick. no

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:02 am

notarose wrote:IDK
Michaela using “simply orgasmic.  Get’s me every time” in a caption of a pic of her licking ice cream taken by Dean is somethin’ somethin’’
Would anyone’s boyfriend find that appropriate? Could be her sense of humor however I see it as blatant disregard.  Maybe she doesn’t have much relationship experience  no idea
JMO
Maybe if she was being coy with the caption I'd agree but it seems very clear she's talking about ice-cream.
Salt and Straw Sea Salt with Caramel Ribbons is simply orgasmic. Gets me every time. Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1f366 #nothingbetter
source
Idk what's going on with Dean, if there even is anything going on, but I don't find anything inappropriate with the caption.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:19 am

ReneeM wrote:
notarose wrote:IDK
Would anyone’s boyfriend find that appropriate? Could be her sense of humor however I see it as blatant disregard.  Maybe she doesn’t have much relationship experience  no idea
JMO
Maybe if she was being coy with the caption I'd agree but it seems very clear she's talking about ice-cream.
Salt and Straw Sea Salt with Caramel Ribbons is simply orgasmic. Gets me every time. Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1f366 #nothingbetter
source
Idk what's going on with Dean, if there even is anything going on, but I don't find anything inappropriate with the caption.

bestbud! I see unnecessary innuendo however I respect your view. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:00 am

I really do not think that mikaela after 6 long monts... just 2-3 weeks before the finale, decided to just be careless and say to the world that dean is her new BF OR even implying that something is going on with him

it does not make sense at all.

I do my best to continue to sleuth and I think I have an open mind to say that I do not know the finale yet and I may be wrong. So taking under consideration this dean thing, I understand that sharing dean name is interesting but I have a different opinion before jumping and believing it is totally fishy and potentially implying that dean could be mikaela BF. But I get it, when we want a contestant to win, everything can become a big deal.

I am still convinced that mikaela is happy with chris. And I base my opinion on all the roses and hearts she shared on top of the "love at first sight" and nov1 bach theme event and many other things bach related. She is definitely, for me, does not have a rejectee SM behaviour. She is happy to share bach moments and talk about it... I do not see, unlike Vanessa, some discount posts every 2 posts... so I do not think mikaela need this publicity for her business. She probably use it after show but for now, she does not look desperate. For me it makes totally no sense that she would be so careless so close to the finale.

As I said, the bach world is a small world. She may have met him if she visited Vanessa in LA. Vanessa is sure not a monk in LA and we all know that alumni love to party together. I am sure Vanessa know everything bach related in LA by now. She was F1 after all and is probably using all her connections there for her career. How mikaela know dean? we.do.not.know.

I do not know and I am not jumping into conclusions because again I do not have facts in my hands. My gut say no way. My gut say she is having fun and my gut say she is with Chris.

Do we think the prods would let loose the top 2 and not make sure that they are both careful 2-3 short weeks before the finale???

Lets not forget that the previous post few hours apart is mikaela GIF with Chris having fun with the birds.... obviously a fond memory... I am surprised that nobody talk about it and jump only on the dean thing...

everyone see differently.

Nobody talked about the innuendo of Lindsey when she made this sex joke about chris and not knowing what his hand was doing under the towel.... they all are young people and joking about sex is not the end of the world....****IF**** it was the case, which I think was not. When I mentioned it about lindsey, it was more why the prods decided to share it, not because lindsey said it.

whoknows from HEA on Vimeo.

My point here is that everyone can make sex jokes... But for me eating an ice cream is not sex related, can be but this post does not imply anything like it. I like myself those and I agree with mike caramel and salt are yummy giggling

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:59 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:32 am

@HEA ,

When they were looking at the photoshoot pictures, Mikaela said that Chris had "a little somethin' somethin' " in his shorts in a particular picture.

I think that's just the way some people talk. :s

JMI
'

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:03 am

tatladylu wrote:@HEA ,

When they were looking at the photoshoot pictures, Mikaela said that Chris had "a little somethin' somethin' " in his shorts in a particular picture.

I think that's just the way some people talk. :s

JMI
'

laugh out loud I see way more innuendoes with chris sand thing for sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:36 pm

@HEA wrote:Nobody talked about the innuendo of Lindsey when she made this sex joke about chris and not knowing what his hand was doing under the towel.... they all are young people and joking about sex is not the end of the world....****IF**** it was the case, which I think was not. When I mentioned it about lindsey, it was more why the prods decided to share it, not because lindsey said it.

I think the difference can be said that this happened DURING the show vs afterwards and an innuendo that it was with another guy and not the one that she dated on the show.

Just my thoughts on it but IMO that is a huge differencce as one is current(Mikaela - post show and supposedly with another guy) and the other is from the show and talking about the lead.

@HEA wrote:Do we think the prods would let loose the top 2 and not make sure that they are both careful 2-3 short weeks before the finale???
IMO, the same can be said with regardds to Chris and Mikaela supposedly meeting up in toronto and being seen doing it.  IMO there's no way that would of been allowed to happen by the producers.  They would of been all over that.  IF Mikaela is the F1(I question that), then there is no way that they would of done that in Toronto but can see the producers arranging it somewhere in the Muskokas for example.  IMO

EDITED TO ADD

@devilmaycar3 wrote:She is in fact still liking posts or comments that seemed a little. suggestive that she is F1. However, considering pretty strong clues ( at least to me) that points to a totally different outcome, maybe she is just acknowledging the support she have been getting for fans?
I agree, I have seen signs of Lyndsey possibly being the F1. I'm sure everyone knows my position on it, but IMO, there is really too much pointing that way for it to just be her being nice to her fans. IMO, she could be the F1 for sure.

@notarose wrote:IDK
Michaela using “simply orgasmic. Get’s me every time” in a caption of a pic of her licking ice cream taken by Dean is somethin’ somethin’’
Would anyone’s boyfriend find that appropriate? Could be her sense of humor however I see it as blatant disregard. Maybe she doesn’t have much relationship experience no idea
JMO
I agree. I don't see how any boyfriend would be ok with her doing that especially when she is out with another guy. This of course is IF Mikaela is the F1. Mikaela is there with it looks to be Dean. IMO, its not appropriate for a girl that is with Chris to be doing that.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:56 pm

I'm really not seeing the innuendo and if a woman had taken the photo no one would be questioning it IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:43 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm really not seeing the innuendo and if a woman had taken the photo no one would be questioning it IMO.

And perhaps if a woman had taken it, she wouldn't have said it IMO.

We don't know.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 86 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 76 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire