SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 86 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 78 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:28 am

notarose wrote:IDK
Michaela using “simply orgasmic.  Get’s me every time” in a caption of a pic of her licking ice cream taken by Dean is somethin’ somethin’’
Would anyone’s boyfriend find that appropriate? Could be her sense of humor however I see it as blatant disregard.  Maybe she doesn’t have much relationship experience  no idea
JMO
I totally agree @notarose when it comes to Mikhaela's IG post and pic. It wasn't the caption alone, nor the the pose, but the fact she posted the pic was taken by Dean and she tagged him. I don't see a F1 who is in a relationship doing that at all. I think it would be totally inappropriate  and a disregard like you said, especially while the season is airing to be posting that some other guy (one who is well-known in the franchise like Dean) is taking her pic and of course the comments ensue where people are saying they make a cute couple etc, etc seem totally why Mik chose to post that Dean took the pic (she wanted to make that obvious imo otherwise no need to mention it)

Along with this, I have followed Mik since awhile back and her SM, as I posted before, she has been liking guys' pics (including those from bach nation that she is following) and things and that is not F1 behavior from what I've sleuthed with any other F1 still with their lead while season airs. 

Of course Mik can do whatever she wants, it's her life, but from just a sleuthing perspective, all of this has long made me think Mik is either not F1 or she is no longer with the lead if she is F1.  

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Catie is heading out to LA too as per her Instagram today.

Apparently, she, Jessie and Mikaela were tight (soulsies)

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:19 pm

MIKAELA just posted this

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 16546511
http://www.pictame.com/media/1659835477215357187_3034112615

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 44654610
https://www.facebook.com/shopaholmik/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:32 pm

awww... that's sweet

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:47 pm

Lyndsey's Instagram:

So many supportive and affirming replies by Lyndsey today directed at posters who validate that on last night's episode, her family came from a place of love and that even though you may fall hard and fast, successful relationships can happen even with an age differences. Here's one...

Summarizing: A lady revealed that she and her husband are 9 yrs apart. Fell fast and hard. Been happily married 23 yrs now with 2 sons.

lyndseygavin. SO BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing.. what a love story.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Sorry got cut off..there are more if you're so inclined

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Lol

Source: @mikaela.wightman IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:11 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Lol

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:34 am

Screenshot for when the video disappears laugh out loud

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Image12

I'm really liking how teasing/friendly she is towards Chris, however the chips may have fallen.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:41 am

@TheWrongReasons ,

Chris did the same thing to Lyndsey before they were going down the stairs from a balcony in an early episode (meaning, let's go). The butt tap is a common occurrence in baseball. I think, to him, it's no big deal and with the number of laughing emojis Mikaela added, she thought so too.

JMI

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:21 am

@tatladylu I wasn't implying it was a big deal - I just thought it was funny and cute that she posted that in her IG story Smiley

I'm really enjoying that Mikaela is having fun on her SM re. the hometown episode vs. Lindsay defending her sisters' rudeness without acknowledging that they were unnecessarily mean at all/saying they were completely in the right ... and then deleting the interaction + any non flattering comments. I guess it's her IG and she can do what she wants but the comments were IMO not even out of line at all - just pointing out that her sisters were rude.

Mikaela also posted a cute picture of her and Chris walking with her horse that @HEA included above while Lyndsey posted 2 pics - a pic of herself with her Grandpa + a pic of her walking with her sisters. None with Chris. TBH I'm not sure what any of this means and IMO an argument could be made either way. I guess Mikaela's HTD went a lot more smoothly, thus affording her the ability to be more lighthearted about it on IG, but yeah, Lyndsey's blind defense of her sisters still definitely rubbed me the wrong way.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:47 am

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that the butt tap was a big deal either....maybe my deliver is off . ;)

To be honest with you, as a mother as well as an older sibling, I really felt Lyndsey's family's concern came from a place of love. Lyndsey wrote about her break up with her ex in her blog and I'm sure, her family helped her through that. They just don't want to see her hurt like that again. And let's be honest, this bachelor thing is a weird thing so any caring reasonable person would worry for their loved one, no?

The other thing that I question are the edits. They have to show that Lyndsey's family had a hard time with him because we need a story, right?

Lastly, Lyndsey's protective of her sisters. I think that's a lovely thing. Lyndsey understands that her family loves and cares for her deeply.

JMO, of course

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 86 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 78 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire