SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 86 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 78 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:49 am

I don't think either girl is with him tbh but i'm glad Mikaela's in a good place. Her hometown date really impressed me. What a great family. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:29 am

@tatladylu no problem at all, I just wanted to clarify Smiley

Re. the sisters - people can be protective without acting downright rude/mocking/condescending. I wrote my thoughts in the episode thread but I just read Sharleen's Flare column and she put it perfectly IMO:
Lyndsey’s sisters, however, took things to the next level. It’s a shame when family members, as opposed to just enjoying the Hometown experience for what it is, take it on themselves to “see through” the whole experience when, frankly, they don’t know what they’re talking about. You can’t have an informed opinion on this particular emotional journey when you aren’t a part of it. Also, while I understand deeming it all fake and feeling protective of their sister, there’s a difference between being discerning and being a straight-up censored. Watching Lyndsey’s sisters, it felt like they thought they’d come across smart and savvy and seeing through the show’s smoke and mirrors, but they really just come across as trying way too hard and downright rude. I have a hard time believing they’d be as nasty to a man Lyndsey brought home on her own (whether or not he was 33), nor do I think they’d have the guts to behave this way if they didn’t have each other. It felt very much like a pack mentality to me, like they were enabling each other. Their interrogation about Chris’ work situation was especially painful. The guy is doing alright, so let him catch a breath and figure his own poop out after a 13-year career, okay? Geez.
http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-canada-episode-8-review/

@Blackhalo - ITA re. Mikaela's hometown and family - they seemed awesome Smiley I really like that she seems to be in a good place and refers to Chris with affection on SM.

Also ... I just noticed that Lyndsey actually cropped Chris out of the pic on her IG with her grandpa:
Her IG post vs. the picture in the Flare column link above.
At first I thought that just happened to be a pic of just her and her grandpa, but to actively crop Chris out? Hmmmmm

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:09 pm

dizzy crazy!

On one hand you can continue to promote the show whether you're together or not, but the choice of promoting is a little strange no?

If they are not together, why would she post that particular scene. If Lyndsay is the F1 why would Mik post that?

Maybe it's just a great friendship at this point or maybe I'm old fashion. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:35 pm

@TheWrongReasons,
Never noticed the cropped picture. If this is significant, then the sisters were right, right?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:dizzy crazy!

On one hand you can continue to promote the show whether you're together or not, but the choice of promoting is a little strange no?

If they are not together, why would she post that particular scene. If Lyndsay is the F1 why would Mik post that?

Maybe it's just a great friendship at this point or maybe I'm old fashion. no idea

No. I find it odd too. The best I would hope for is everyone remainded friends. I would be shocked if a happy couple came out of this at this point.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:40 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@tatladylu no problem at all, I just wanted to clarify Smiley

Re. the sisters - people can be protective without acting downright rude/mocking/condescending. I wrote my thoughts in the episode thread but I just read Sharleen's Flare column and she put it perfectly IMO:
Lyndsey’s sisters, however, took things to the next level. It’s a shame when family members, as opposed to just enjoying the Hometown experience for what it is, take it on themselves to “see through” the whole experience when, frankly, they don’t know what they’re talking about. You can’t have an informed opinion on this particular emotional journey when you aren’t a part of it. Also, while I understand deeming it all fake and feeling protective of their sister, there’s a difference between being discerning and being a straight-up censored. Watching Lyndsey’s sisters, it felt like they thought they’d come across smart and savvy and seeing through the show’s smoke and mirrors, but they really just come across as trying way too hard and downright rude. I have a hard time believing they’d be as nasty to a man Lyndsey brought home on her own (whether or not he was 33), nor do I think they’d have the guts to behave this way if they didn’t have each other. It felt very much like a pack mentality to me, like they were enabling each other. Their interrogation about Chris’ work situation was especially painful. The guy is doing alright, so let him catch a breath and figure his own poop out after a 13-year career, okay? Geez.

@Blackhalo - ITA re. Mikaela's hometown and family - they seemed awesome Smiley I really like that she seems to be in a good place and refers to Chris with affection on SM.

Also ... I just noticed that Lyndsey actually cropped Chris out of the pic on her IG with her grandpa:
At first I thought that just happened to be a pic of just her and her grandpa, but to actively crop Chris out? Hmmmmm

That's an interesting point on the cropped picture. Is she making a point?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:00 pm

A possible reason for SM pics is that Lindsey as F1 is more contract bound about posting pics of them together.  mike may have more freedom as F2.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:23 pm

northernviewer wrote:A possible reason for SM pics is that Lindsey as F1 is more contract bound about posting pics of them together.  mike may have more freedom as F2.
I doubt they'd restrict her so much that she'd have to crop him out of her pics.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:29 pm

@ReneeM IA

If she left him in it would keep the speculation going that she may be the F1. By cropping him out, reminds me of ex's with scissors cutting out faces off of printed pictures.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:31 pm

Where can I find that pic?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:38 pm

@northernviewer it's in this post that @TheWrongReasons sleuthed.

From Sharleen's blog, link in the post.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 BachCanHometownSharleen_inline

Lindsay's IG, link in the post.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 24327278_1307201609386442_292917147544322048_n

TheWrongReasons wrote:@tatladylu no problem at all, I just wanted to clarify Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:43 pm

Re the bolded.  When you look at the whole post and it was specifically talking about her grandpa and the connection she has with him.  IMO there is no hidden agenda and purpose to Chris not being in it. IMO.

northernviewer wrote:A possible reason for SM pics is that Lindsey as F1 is more contract bound about posting pics of them together. mike may have more freedom as F2.

ReneeM wrote:
northernviewer wrote:A possible reason for SM pics is that Lindsey as F1 is more contract bound about posting pics of them together. mike may have more freedom as F2.
I doubt they'd restrict her so much that she'd have to crop him out of her pics.

GuardianAngel wrote:@northernviewer it's in this post that @TheWrongReasons sleuthed.

From Sharleen's blog, link in the post.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 BachCanHometownSharleen_inline

Lindsay's IG, link in the post.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 24327278_1307201609386442_292917147544322048_n

IMO, there is absolutely nothing in that post of Lyndseys for concern whether she is the F1 or not. It is a post directed at her relationship with her grampa and IMO had nothing to do with Chris anyways. To me, it just shows her pride in her grampa.

IMO, The posts of Mikaela are far more suspect. IMO, she was never the F1. There is far more suspect in her posts that she is and has been the F2. Look at the posts that she made with Dean, the inuendos in the posts. Who would help a guy paint his truck when they are alone but a girlfriend versus just a friend.
She was in LA supposedly at the same time she's spotted in Toronto with Chris. That to me is suspect.

With Lyndsey, she's been posting things to promote the show as a regular vs with Mikaela, other than that last post, it had been a while since she had made a post supporting the show. With Lyndsey's and Chris's IG's matching in meaning, timing, etc for a while now, IMO we are looking at Lyndsey as F1. How many times in the past have we found that SM clues play a role in finding out F1. Now that along with the edit in this season, IMO, all are pointing to Lyndsey.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 86 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 78 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire