SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 86 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 82 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:24 am

Sorry for this other post.

She had the necklace before the show. Saw her wearing it on Instagram pictures before (October /16)

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:48 am

@tatladylu I read this article as soon as I came on the dark side and for me it was very eye opening about why he seemed almost emotionless on my screen.

I will never know but IMO I think he was going thru some kind of retirement depression, ending 13 years of his carer on a sour note, not knowing his immediate futur, bored, lonely...

add to this Lindsey who IMO went there not to find love (confirmed by mother and sisters), who still IMO was not over her ex in NYC and needed a change... fell for the guy which I call it a rebound.

For me, both of them were not ready to meet. not the right timing.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:52 am

jojo47 wrote:On Bach Canada IG Mikaela liked a comment where someone is saying she can do better than Chris & they hope she's the next B'ette.

For me, this is getting funnier by the day.
Kind of telling to me....between that and the edit we are getting, it's pretty clear IMO that lynds is F1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:56 am

northernviewer wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love ,

Re: Lyndsey and Chris' connection

I don't know if this means anything....

Two days ago, Lyndsey sister posted on bachcan Instagram to someone about watching episode 1.

I think the implication was that Lyndsey and Chris had this immediate spark from their very first encounter and that's why the family was concerned....falling fast.

Curiously, Lyndsey posted a video of that on her Instagram on October 12 and her sand "creation" was about that very first encounter as well.

Another person (maybe relative/friend) posted something like ...not only is a couple involved in the relationship but their two families are as well. Of course, that's true, if you're a couple. The sister replied with a heart or an angel (I can't remember).

From this, I get a feeling from the investment that Lyndsey's friends and family are putting in with these posts and explanations that Lyndsey and Chris may be a couple.

Why would they be so concerned otherwise?  If he picked someone else, why would they care to explain themselves, no? The finale would validate their concerns?

I don't know....

JMI

IMO, there has been so many things on her IG throughout filming that is suspect.  For example, the love theme is prevelant there.  The world can use more love, with a rose and heart symbol.  There has been a lot of other hints there as well, for example, with a lot of her IG posts at certain intervals, the pics on there, it's obvious that someone else took the pic.  Then we have the cold weather pics there too.  At that particular time it wasn't cold in Vancouver or Whistler at that matter, yet in Toronto and in Montreal, yea, it was VERY cold.  IMO, throughout the season we are hearing little glimpses in the edit, in the SM clues from both of them that they are together....the grampa stuff.  Especially now after watching the HTD, that rings even more true to me than ever before.  IMO, the friends and family of Lyndsey have DEFINATELY been in BOTH of their corners.  we see on Chris's post about his truck, her brother also made a comment there.  IMO, if Lyndsey was the F2, there is no way that the brother would diss his sister by commenting on her ex's IG post.  All through the season, there's really been some clues that Lyndsey is the F1 and that they are together.

Ok, I just “creeped” (that’s what my son calls it laugh out loud) Lindsey’s Instagram going back to last March .... this is what I took from it ....

June 8. ....Her first post after filming was a video of her playing a new ukulele (older one was pink) song was about someone coming over ... She looked very happy

July 3 .... she starts wearing a necklace that she wears in every pic after that and is not wearing in any pic before that that I noticed

aug 2 she was in Niagara Falls and someone asked if she went to Peller Estates and she commented , waiting for my honeymoon

aug 7 ... saying goodbye to Toronto and was in front of a mural of roses

Lots of positive posts up until now.   She’s quite talented IMO ... wish she would have sang on the show .... she’s unique and different ... love her sound.

She did have a recent post about time healing .... but just before that she had posted about a friend who was sick, so she could have been referring to her too.

Any way you look at it the girl is happy and has been since filming ended ...
From what I can see from her SM ... so she’s either with him and happy or him not picking her didn’t break her heart.  

IMO, with how gaga she was over him during filming, it's really hard to believe that if he broke up with her her heart wouldn't be broken....with that in mind, IMO, she is F1 and they are happy to this day.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:58 am

cute...

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 65465413

https://www.instagram.com/p/BagKxGylwDp/?taken-by=oldsames
oldsamesNeed a little extra love today?

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 15465410
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY4QcEaFtNP/?taken-by=oldsames

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:03 am

tatladylu wrote:Sorry for this other post.

She had the necklace before the show. Saw her wearing it on Instagram pictures before (October /16)

Assuming you're referring to her Oct 4 2016 IG picture. That's a different necklace than the one she's wearing more recently. There's a good look at it on her Sep 12 IG post & the pendant looks like an apple to me. It's the same necklace you see her wearing as recently as yesterday's IG post.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:05 am

Interesting message on Mikaela's Instagram

mikaela.wightman. [i][/i]Knows everybody’s disapproval, should’ve worshipped her sooner.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:06 am

Sorry my message got cut off:

Interesting message on Mikaela's Instagram

mikaela.wightmanKnows everybody’s disapproval, should’ve worshipped her sooner.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:08 am

tatladylu wrote:Interesting message on Mikaela's Instagram

mikaela.wightman. Knows everybody’s disapproval, should’ve worshipped her sooner.

indeed and another subtile IMO butterfly reference

i wonder if this is about her being bullied because she was overheight and she changed (cocon changing into butterfly) ... but could be also the allusion of the butterflies segment we did not see on TV but on facebook and related to chris

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 32132111
https://www.facebook.com/shopaholmik/?ref=br_rs

Last edited by HEA on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:09 am

Again got cut off...

Who knows everybody's disapproval?

Wonder what's going on here?

Btw, not sure if this was already mentioned but she knows Sharleen Joynt (posted on Mikaela's Instagram and Mikaela replied).

She's the one that believes Mikaela's F1, right? Hmmm?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:09 am

@HEA, is there a point in posting the written portion of select IG captions for Lyndsey? Maybe all would be best if accompanyed by pics, etc. Maybe we'd all get a better guage at what you are saying? If there is a point, guess I am missing it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:11 am

tatladylu wrote:Again got cut off...

Who knows everybody's disapproval?

Wonder what's going on here?

Btw, not sure if this was already mentioned but she knows  Sharleen Joynt (posted on Mikaela's Instagram and Mikaela replied).

She's the one that believes Mikaela's F1, right? Hmmm?

I have the same problem with my posts.... they are cut off

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 86 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 82 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire