SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 83 of 86 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:41 am

Wait what?! Lyndsey could be gay? And mik has moved to LA? scratch well I didn’t see that coming but love all this sleuthing!!it gets more and more interesting I really am looking forward to finale now! yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 83 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:52 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Wait what?! Lyndsey could be gay? And mik has moved to LA? scratch well I didn’t see that coming but love all this sleuthing!!it gets more and more interesting I really am looking forward to finale now! yes
So off the wall the bolded, right? LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:52 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Wait what?! Lyndsey could be gay? And mik has moved to LA? scratch well I didn’t see that coming but love all this sleuthing!!it gets more and more interesting I really am looking forward to finale now! yes

Look at Lyndsey’s joint site with her girlfriend. If they’re straight, they certainly fooled me. I just hope Chris took a pass. He doesn’t need or deserve what will follow on SM, if he proposed to her. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:54 am

ReneeM wrote:@Aunties_Love Yeah, she did a tour of the house on her IG story when she first got there and clarified it's her parents (her mom & stepdad I assume) house. It's super nice. Right by the beach. The 2 most recent pics of her at the beach is basically the backyard of the house. She had also said on her ig story that she was living there last year (if you scroll through her IG there are tons of pics) so maybe she's moving back. Idk.
OK, thanks. So obviously not something that she'd do if she's F1. IMO, it will be Lyndsey in the F1 spot and I highly doubt that she's gay no matter what is being said. Especially when you consider how old that pic is of her and I found it on her page from back in Nov 2016.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:58 am

Everything about Lyndsey's friendship with this girl is.. unique to say the least. This caption along with Lyndsey's comment. Lyndsey's comment on this pic, the girl's caption on this pic, The girl's naked in the tub in this pic, Lyndsey's in the bathroom with her, and comments on her nipple Suspect . Clearly they're really, really, really, close

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:58 am

Chgohighlife wrote:@HEA,
I think you have proven to be the greatest sleuther of ALL TIME. 
The same video you posted of Lyndsey and her girlfriend is on her own IG posted on Valentine’s Day of this year with an intriguing caption, IMO 

The message on that picture and their joint site is quite clear as it was obviously meant to be, IMO  I completely agree with your conclusion. Even on the truly off chance you are wrong, a normal guy wouldn’t risk it, IMO. Chris must have been mortified when he was finally able to see it. 
Add this to that awful excuse for an HTD and I truly feel so badly for him. Do you think she intentionally set out to embarrass Chris? I do. JMO

bestbud! i am not giggling but i have an open mind and still on sleuthing mode regardless who is F1
I think she is possibly bisexual and does not care the genre.... hoizer song is a strong clue imo
Love is love.

We do not know if she is moving in la. It could be vacay
The other option is she may move in with chris... 6mo is an okay time if this is the case and right after the finale....

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:03 am

ReneeM wrote:Everything about Lyndsey's friendship with this girl is.. unique to say the least. This caption along with Lyndsey's comment. Lyndsey's comment on this pic, the girl's caption on this pic, The girl's naked in the tub in this pic, Lyndsey's in the bathroom with her, and comments on her nipple Suspect . Clearly they're really, really, really, close

my point. Thanks for saying it

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:03 am

Considering all those pics happened in 2016, I really don't see what relevance they have on the situation today....

I think presumptions are being made vs facts put out there, IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:05 am

offtopic I just have to say @HEA your avatars are fantastic! they always make me smile giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@Aunties_Love Yeah, she did a tour of the house on her IG story when she first got there and clarified it's her parents (her mom & stepdad I assume) house. It's super nice. Right by the beach. The 2 most recent pics of her at the beach is basically the backyard of the house. She had also said on her ig story that she was living there last year (if you scroll through her IG there are tons of pics) so maybe she's moving back. Idk.
OK, thanks.  So obviously not something that she'd do if she's F1.  IMO, it will be Lyndsey in the F1 spot and I highly doubt that she's gay no matter what is being said.  Especially when you consider how old that pic is of her and I found it on her page from back in Nov 2016.
Yeah but idk if she's moving back to Laguna. Technically we don't even know for sure the sublet is about her place (I think so but it's not a fact). Could be an indication that's she's F2, but if she's F1 and they broke up, she can move wherever she pleases, if she's F1 & they're together, then she'd probably move in with Chris considering he owns a house (iirc). Still several scenarios of why could be moving, if she's moving. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Considering all those pics happened in 2016, I really don't see what relevance they have on the situation today....  

I think presumptions are being made vs facts put out there, IMO.
All the pics in my post are from 2017, post filming. One of the pics posted in November the girl "proposes" to Lyndsey in the caption and in the comments Lyndsey replies that she can't wait to marry her. I don't take it seriously to mean that Lyndsey's legitimately gonna marry her, it seems to obviously be just banter between friends but I don't think if she were in a serious relationship she would have replied in that way. That's a single girl's banter imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:11 am

LeapofFaith wrote:offtopic I just have to say @HEA your avatars are fantastic! they always make me smile giggling

I have fun with them too. Happy you like them too chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 83 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 83 of 86 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
suzq
mercieme
marloon
ReneeM
chclaire