SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:49 pm

Previous Media SM Vids threads here

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 1000x400-Q90_903ca1e208f3f85ae5db74213638dc38

Nick Viall
The Bachelor
bachelor biography
When Bachelorette Andi Dorfman said goodbye to Nick Viall just as he was preparing to pick out a ring for her, he was devastated. When Nick walked up to Kaitlyn Bristowe with an engagement ring in his pocket, only to be sent home, he was crushed. How could one man endure so much heartbreak? If you believe that "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger," Nick Viall, 36, a technology salesman from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is back stronger than ever, ready and eager to begin his search for true love on the  21st season of ABC's  hit romance reality series The Bachelor, which will premiere January 2, 2017.

Bachelor Nation was skeptical when Nick first fell for Andi. However, once they came to know him better, they realized he was sincere about his feelings for her. Then Nick was totally enraptured with Kaitlyn, but once again, he was not the one to get the final rose. And when Nick took another chance to find love on the latest installment of Bachelor in Paradise, viewers were excited and truly happy for him. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be, leaving everyone to wonder if the sensitive and self-made Midwestern salesman would ever find the woman he would spend the rest of his life with.

Brokenhearted, but not broken, Nick returned to Chicago, ready to launch his new business venture, but instead, his journey on Bachelor in Paradise made him a fan favorite with women and men across the country rooting for him to become the Bachelor and continue on his quest to find love.

A graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, with a double major in accounting and supply chain management, Nick is one of the most accomplished and successful Bachelors. He seems to have it all – except for his one true love.

One of eleven siblings, Nick maintains close ties with his family. His parents, Chris and Mary, have been married for thirty-seven years. Nothing would make them happier than to see Nick find what they have found in each other. When he's not spending time with friends and family, Nick enjoys traveling, beach volleyball and rooting for his beloved Green Bay Packers. He's a charming man's man, whom the ladies just can't get enough of.

After all these years, and all the heartbreak, it's finally Nick's turn to hand out the roses. Will he finally find that love he's craved? He believes in finding love on the series and hopes it is his time now.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/bachelor-nick-viall

lleyki wrote:Wow, looking at that page of contestants, that is the most diverse group of contestants I can remember seeing, well ever from this show. And they clearly knew how much Nick liked brunettes because was there only like three or four blondes total? Btw, these are all good things.

ElonM wrote:The cast has ten women of colour, indeed the most ever for this franchise in one season.
I hope it continues for both the bachelor and bachelorette future seasons.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ElonM Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:10 pm

‘The Bachelor’ Nick 5 Women to Watch
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-nick-5-women-watch-slideshow-wp-160129028.html?ref=gs

By Harrison's account, the Los Angeles-based software salesman was grateful for their handiwork. "A lot of the bachelors and bachelorettes have a type. We have to break them down and get rid of that type in their head because that obviously hasn't been working for 30 years. They need to change course," he says. "The good thing with Nick was that he was pretty open-minded. He didn't say, 'I want blondes or brunettes only. ' But one thing he did say was that he is attracted to confidence. He likes a strong-willed, independent woman who knows who knows what she wants in life and love."

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 E957a62077012caebd4fcac0075e91f9

Great group of women and the guy is hawt!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Corrine, Rachel and Raven are all apart of the five.

Vanessa was not. Hidden F1 anyone? laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:39 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-nick-5-women-watch-slideshow-wp-160129028/photo-p-alexis-aspiring-dolphin-trainer-photo-160129812.html

The Bachelor’: Chris Harrison on The 5 Women to Watch this Season

Raven Gates, 25
“Raven is also a professional woman but from a small town. She is from Arkansas and went to the University of Arkansas. She is very straight-shooting, no-nonsense southern belle. She has a very sweet quality to her and she is friendly to everyone, but she is sharp as a tack and will not be walked all over. I dare you to underestimate her. Some of the girls will learn that lesson. She is around fashion and clothes as a boutique owner. She is always put together and dreams of the big country wedding. She does fit that stereotype. She is very kind, loving, and sweet and Nick finds that very attractive. He very much enjoys being comforted by her. She is that girl that makes him forget and relax and takes him away from all the nonsense in the house and that girl is always someone you have to watch out for on The Bachelor."
(Credit: Mitch Haaseth/ABC)

Rachel Lindsay, 31
"Rachel is an attorney from Dallas, which of course I love. I love my Dallas people. She is incredibly smart, very strong-willed, professional woman. She knows how to command a courtroom and therefore a room in general so she can kind of impose her will on everybody. That is not a recipe for having an easy go in the house with the women but it does help when trying to make sure you get noticed by the bachelor and get your time with him. But can she let down her guard and be soft enough for Nick too? Because as much as he likes strong women, he's a sensitive guy too. She is one of many fans and women in general can get behind and root for."

Elizabeth Sandos, 29
“She's a doula who has a very big secret that she is keeping. She met Nick nine months ago at a wedding and they kissed. She came in and kept the secret for awhile and Nick kept the secret for awhile. But obviously in the Bachelor house, secrets do not stay hidden. So eventually it's going to come out that she already knew him. She applied after finding out Nick was going to be the bachelor. She told us the story about how they hooked up at this wedding and they hit it off. She thinks they have unfinished business and wants to see where it could go. She wanted to give it a shot and see where it could go. We figured Nick could always let her go if he was not into it. That is just our kind of story, our kind of twist, a total lay-up. She convinced us that there's a history there that she is not ready to give up on yet. She is a very sweet girl and pretty. We confirmed that this had happened and we did not tell Nick about it. We wanted that to be a surprise to him on night one. If we told him and prepared him that's someone he knew was applying and picked, he would put his guard up. Not telling him made him deal with a real-life moment and see what happens when they meet again."

Corinne Olympios, 24
"Corinne, a very attractive business owner, is very interesting, well-off, and successful. She runs her parent's multi-million dollar company. She definitely approaches The Bachelor process with a business boardroom attitude. [She has] that didn't come here to make friends, take no prisoners attitude. She is there to close the deal, and that can be off-putting to the women she has to live with. There are two things I am interested to see with Corinne: One is, there's this odd side to her that is very endearing, almost in a Michelle Money way. Like remember how Michelle would rub people the wrong way but you couldn't help but love her at the same time? This is the same sort of thing. I will be interested to see where the fans fall on her. I think they will either think she's the devil or they will love her a lot. I love her badass, take-charge attitude. And Nick does respond to it pretty well."

Alexis Waters, 23
"Alexis is an aspiring dolphin trainer and she takes that to heart on night one. She makes a splash on night one, pun definitely intended. She has probably the most memorable entrance this season; she tries to make a big first impression and we will see if Nick is into it. As I said, Nick really gave the women a wide berth and let them go for it on night one. Alexis should be thankful for that. I will say this for Alexis too: She committed to character 100 percent and I respect that."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:47 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/updates/the-bachelor-2017-season-21-contestants-revealed

The Bachelor 2017 Contestants Revealed

By Sarah Huggins | Dec 7th, 2016
Fourth time's the charm for the next bachelor, handsome software salesman Nick Viall, and now we finally get to see the 30 ladies who will make up The Bachelor 2017 cast. The Bachelor contestants are as expected an exciting group, as not just any woman would have what it takes to captivate a catch like Nick's heart. The women vying for the Bachelor Season 21 include a dolphin lover, a no-nonsense Southern Belle and a woman who has a big secret involving Nick, so this season is certainly going to be an exciting ride. The 36-year-old is no stranger to drama and the Season 21 premiere airing MONDAY, JAN 2 8|7c is non-stop as this season's Bachelor gets first impressions of the contestants, one of which could be his future wife.

The Bachelor Season 21 contestants know how to make an entrance. Sarah, a bubbly school teacher, runs up in the driveway in sneakers to make the point, despite Nick's past with Bachelorette Andi Dorfman and Kaitlyn Bristowe, he isn't a runner-up in her eyes or heart. Jasmine G. shows up confidently with Neil Lane, so she can show Nick what engagement ring she prefers. Vanessa uses her multi-lingual skills in French and Italian to impress the Bachelor. Alexis shows off her exuberant side, not to mention a quirky obsession, when she rolls up decked out in a "dolphin costume." Liz is the woman with a past with Nick, but what is she hiding and what is her end game?

Once inside, things heat up between Nick and the women and the race for the first impression rose is on. The chemistry between Nick and Vanessa cannot be denied and it looks like she might snag the first kiss of the season. Not so fast though, because a very persistent Corinne swoops in and steals Nick away before smooch time. Danielle M. bonds with the Bachelor over their shared Wisconsin roots. Ultimately, Nick has to make his first difficult decision as he offers the coveted first impression rose to a breathtakingly beautiful bachelorette. The night ends on a high note for 22 lucky women, who will continue on the path to capture Nick's heart.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:05 pm

So they are already admitting the chemistry between Nick and Vanessa, so that means there will be a lot of shenanigans to deflect from it. Can't wait!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:03 pm

I kept looking for Leila Pari in the group photo. I guess she didn't make the cut. No wonder her mom was not happy with loud mouth!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:18 am

notarose wrote:http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/updates/the-bachelor-2017-season-21-contestants-revealed

The Bachelor 2017 Contestants Revealed

By Sarah Huggins | Dec 7th, 2016
Fourth time's the charm for the next bachelor, handsome software salesman Nick Viall, and now we finally get to see the 30 ladies who will make up The Bachelor 2017 cast. The Bachelor contestants are as expected an exciting group, as not just any woman would have what it takes to captivate a catch like Nick's heart. The women vying for the Bachelor Season 21 include a dolphin lover, a no-nonsense Southern Belle and a woman who has a big secret involving Nick, so this season is certainly going to be an exciting ride. The 36-year-old is no stranger to drama and the Season 21 premiere airing MONDAY, JAN 2 8|7c is non-stop as this season's Bachelor gets first impressions of the contestants, one of which could be his future wife.

The Bachelor Season 21 contestants know how to make an entrance. Sarah, a bubbly school teacher, runs up in the driveway in sneakers to make the point, despite Nick's past with Bachelorette Andi Dorfman and Kaitlyn Bristowe, he isn't a runner-up in her eyes or heart. Jasmine G. shows up confidently with Neil Lane, so she can show Nick what engagement ring she prefers. Vanessa uses her multi-lingual skills in French and Italian to impress the Bachelor. Alexis shows off her exuberant side, not to mention a quirky obsession, when she rolls up decked out in a "dolphin costume." Liz is the woman with a past with Nick, but what is she hiding and what is her end game?

Once inside, things heat up between Nick and the women and the race for the first impression rose is on. The chemistry between Nick and Vanessa cannot be denied and it looks like she might snag the first kiss of the season. Not so fast though, because a very persistent Corinne swoops in and steals Nick away before smooch time. Danielle M. bonds with the Bachelor over their shared Wisconsin roots. Ultimately, Nick has to make his first difficult decision as he offers the coveted first impression rose to a breathtakingly beautiful bachelorette. The night ends on a high note for 22 lucky women, who will continue on the path to capture Nick's heart.

My first exposure to the aftermath of the bios was reading RS tweets quickly at lunch and I was so confused when he tweeted that Corinne stole Vanessa away from Nick. I was like um twist?! laugh out loud I figured he was probably just typing too fast trying to be "first" that he tripped over that statement...

The "five to watch" always seems to be a hit/miss as far as mentioning the eventual F1 in them so Vanessa not being mentioned doesn't shock me. It remains to be seen if she will be hidden F1 or in your face F1. The impression I get of the "five to watch" is it is laying the ground work for Rachel vs Raven for Bachelorette. If F1 is Vanessa then if she wants it my hope is they choose Rachel. Both IMO were given next lead like comments so they are probably giving them the early odds for it pending viewer response.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:27 am

The Winner of This Season’s ‘Bachelor’ Could Be an Entrepreneur

Look beyond the aspiring dolphin trainer who is afraid of “E.T. the alien” and the sales manager who prefers to eat Cheetos with pickles and you’ll find that there are at least three small-business owners on this season’s Bachelor.

RAVEN
Raven Gates, 25, owns a women’s boutique clothing store called Grey Suede in Jonesboro, Ark., that has a vibrant presence on Instagram. Gates has hardly been quiet about appearing on the show — she’s used it as a marketing tool. The Grey Suede website now has an entire section dedicated solely to The Bachelor that features Bachelor-themed clothing and “Which Bachelor Contestant Are You?” quiz. She has also blasted the Bachelor news on her company’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Looks like Gates knows a thing or two about effective business marketing.

DANIELLE L.
Danielle Lombard, a 27-year-old from Los Angeles, says her greatest achievement is “opening my own business at the age of 23.” She co-founded Crafts Creamery, a California-based ice-cream shop. Lombard helped develop the menu and oversaw the store design while she was there. According to her LinkedIn profile, it looks like Lombard left the shop in January and is now the chief business development officer at a nail salon in Los Angeles. Lombard did not immediately respond to Fortune’s request for comment.

MICHELLE
Michelle Ramkissoon, 24, is the co-founder of Main Squeeze Lemonade, a food truck in Los Angeles that sells made-to-order fruit drinks and teas. She and co-founder Carl Silva had initially wanted to sell fresh lemonade on on the Venice Beach boardwalk, but switched gears when they learned that selling food and drinks on the boardwalk was prohibited, according to the company’s site. Ramkissoon, a Maryland native who graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, took charge of creating Main Squeeze’s message and style. Today, her turquoise-colored truck can be found in various locations across Los Angeles selling drinks such as lychee lemonade and Thai tea.

CORINNE
Corinne Olympios, a 24-year-old contestant, is described on the Bachelor site simply as a “small-business owner.” What she does is unclear: “I own an online business. It’s very important to me, but the cool thing is it’s online, so I can run it from anywhere,” her bio reads. But according to some reports and her LinkedIn profile, she’s actually an aspiring model from Miami, Florida. So unless she owns a really, really small business, we can’t find any reliable source to link her to an active business venture. Olympios has yet to return Fortune’s requests for comment. A spokesperson for ABC declined to comment.

If any of these women fail to capture Nick Viall’s heart, let’s at least hope they forego a role as The Bachelorette and continue to build their entrepreneurial careers. Unlike the men who become The Bachelor, women who become The Bachelorette tend to fade into oblivion after filming ends.
http://fortune.com/2016/12/07/bachelor-contestants-winner-entrepreneur/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Nick liked Whitney Fransway's Bach pic (from her profile) on IG laugh out loud Stop creeping, Nick!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Nick liked Whitney Fransway's Bach pic (from her profile) on IG laugh out loud Stop creeping, Nick!

I saw when he liked a couple of them last night. I can remember Whitney, Corinne, Kristina and 3 or 4 other girls, none of the F3. Thought it was unusual.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Did he unlike them? Because I follow him and don't see any of it in his recent likes. Also, I don't know that liking something is creeping since he is well aware that other people will see when he likes it. Nick has always been a bit different on social media.

He followed a bunch of guys from his original season, some of whom hated him. Just like he followed dog lover Kelly who really hated him. He only just now unfollowed Kaitlyn. I think sometimes people read too much into social media activity. Sometimes people just like something without much thought behind it.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick