SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:16 pm

Hasn't it been reported that women, for whatever reasons, were dismissed or left prior to certain RC's?  So there could be seeds of truth.  And the RC's are long, grueling and tedious. So that part could be correct, too.
Personally, when there are that many younger women and so many interested primarily in their 15 minutes, I don't see issues with them leaving if they don't feel it or he doesn't. Of course, TPTB have their own agenda there. They will promise anything to get what they want out of it, so the BIP bait doesn't surprise me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mysthelma Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:31 pm

IMO based on Meandi's book about his sex talk "do you want to make love or fcuk", I can totally believe the article to some degree like this statement from the article...

" the insider says. "He would say things like, ‘Wow, the things I could do to you,’ and ‘You have the nicest rack I’ve ever seen"

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 1f49b  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Robert Mills said they contacted Liz for the show. Also, Carly/EvanTV series?

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-live

Access Hollywood interview.

https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/the-bachelor-nick-viall-on-the-contestant-who-made-him-laugh-all-night-long/

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:57 pm

This podcast is way better than AfterBuzz IMO. They are funny as hell. cantstopl cantstopl

http://nerdist.com/will-you-accept-this-rose-34-my-sex-abilities-are-top-notch-with-paget-brewster-and-rob-benedict/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:04 pm

OnePromise wrote:So are we gonna believe this article about women storming off set?  It's pretty damning with regards to Nick:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-122276

Doesn't sound like the Nick I "know". Probably an "insider" trying to stir the pot.
and @Kasha
Per Aunties_Love's summary clapping!  (and some RS info) the following were eliminated/sent home before RC and reasons that we know of/speculate:

• Episode 2: Elizabeth S - sent home on GD

• Episode 3 (Waukesha - Milwaukee): DOMINIQUE SENT HOME ON 1:1 DATE; Pool Party in lieu of cocktail party for RC

• Episode 5 (New Orleans): TAylor eliminated 2/1 date (but comes back I believe for drama) - perhaps she had a BIP promise IMO.
    Jasmine eliminated at GD after party

• Episode 6 (St. Thomas): 2/1 - DANIELLE L & WHITNEY;  Whitney sent home on island, Danielle sent home at night after dinner. RC cancelled not needed

• Episode 7 (Bimini - Bahamas): DanielleM eliminated on date; KRISTINA - Nick sent her home before RC (he went to the girl's room to do so). Hmmm, so I think the "bad choices" Vanessa cries over is why DanielleM and not Corrine? Recycled much (Cat was the one crying over the Tierra decision in TB17)?

The rest would be RC ceremony eliminations.  If there were walkouts I don't think TPTB shows it.  And if there's some truth to it RS will be all over that.  Has he posted this too, other than hearsay?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:36 pm

mindless wrote:I also think he kept her around because he wanted to finish that conversation with a clearer head. It would've been harsh to send her home without letting her properly explain herself. That's why I don't understand why Jade still thought he didn't give her enough of a chance (she said it on that ET facebook live from the premiere party). I mean what were these two expecting? This is the guy who has been dumped twice on TV just before he was about to propose. Do they really think, now that he's finally in the driver's seat, he's gonna go for the one girl who already blew him off once, after having sex with him no less?! He would have to be a proper masochist in order to do that. All these women dying to date him and he goes for the one who already walked away from him 9 months ago? In your dreams ladies, in your dreams. It's a massive disadvantage, rather than the advantage you seemed to think it was.
Good Post

Who sleeps with a guy they don't even want to give their phone number to and then, once he is the bachelor, decides he is now worth dating? Not someone that is genuine, IMO, but someone who is as fake as they come.

It's why I see Liz as nothing more than an opportunist and I believe she saw her backstory with Nick as an opportunity to get herself on TV and try her hand at shilling and maybe a BIP stint. No way she would have been cast otherwise, IMO.

I can't wait for her to go home. She's not just a MOT, she's a WOT (waste of time). JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:40 pm

OnePromise wrote:So are we gonna believe this article about women storming off set?  It's pretty damning with regards to Nick:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-122276

Doesn't sound like the Nick I "know". Probably an "insider" trying to stir the pot.

I believe there's truth to it. That's Vanessa's problem now. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 1f62c If true then I see why she wouldn't want to pick up and leave home...

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:52 pm

I think the L&S article is BS. IMO If Nick was even close to being the most hated Bachelor in history at the end of the season, his biggest 'fan' on this planet i.e RS would have been shouting from the rooftop about how this season was a trainwreck. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:58 pm

coolangel wrote:I think the L&S article is BS. IMO If Nick was even close to being the most hated Bachelor in history at the end of the season, his biggest 'fan' on this planet i.e RS would have been shouting from the rooftop about how this season was a trainwreck. JMO.

I think if that article was true, RS would've mentioned it in his ep by ep spoilers article & he didn't say anything like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:00 pm

I don't think Nick will be close to the most hated Bachelor. Ben F and Juan Pablo were worse. Jason and Jake wer also hated but I don't think Nick will do anything like that, or be annoying as Jake. jmo. Actually I like Nick better than most of the Bachelors since I started watching it. And I'm not even a huge fan of his.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Even RS said the article wasn't true. RS didn't deny that Nick was a diva, but he said that no one had stormed off as far as he knew. And now that he's published his ep-by-ep spoilers several weeks later, he's made no mention of such rumours. If there were some truth to the article, RS would've been first on the scene to report/gloat on the issue.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:12 pm

OK I'm a Nick fan, but I can see him saying lewd remarks to women who would welcome it or initiate these convos - like Kaitlyn, for example. So yeah he's authentic like that he will speak to the woman at "her level." IMO, based on some of the night 1 intros some women will go there and then perhaps tell their neighbor. What we won't see though is Nick saying that with cameras around - he knows better and he's too smart for that. The women who will then turn around and blurt out the hearsay are the women scorned or need attention - but until there's proof, it is hearsay.

I hope Nick is smart enough not to put himself in a JPab (Claire-tell-all) situation. He's studied/analyzed this bachelor franchise enough to know what he can get away with, he knows cameras are always rolling.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick