SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:09 pm

coolangel wrote:Something doesn't add up for me. If Nick did partake and her plan worked, then why is Corinne crying and bawling her eyes out? IMO It definitely isn't coz other girls would be offended since she made it clear she doesn't care.  

I am going to hold on to my opinion on this one till I see what takes place. I think IMO Nick must have licked the whipped cream off her shoulder or something but refused to lick it off her bra ( I feel icky just typing that sentence Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 1838857674 ) Corinne would have felt rejected by that and the crying followed IMO.

Somehow I don't see TPTB leaving the 'licking part' off all the promos if it had indeed happened. They are too sleazy to waste an opportunity like that. JMO.

@coolangel so I went over to read RS. This is what he said :
'It happens and we’ll see it at the beginning of next episode. But apparently this is why Corinne misses the next rose ceremony because it doesn’t go exactly as she planned, and she ran off to cry and pout about it. Should make for quite the interesting cocktail party and rose ceremony to start off next episode, no?'

I do find it interesting that most girls are friendly with her post show, but no so much with Vanessa. I guess we just have to wait and see what exactly happened.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:12 pm

I think for all her pretending she doesn't care what the women think, she does. And it's possible they go off on both her and Nick and judge them both. And so she goes to cry about the big, bad meanies being horrible to her.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Diana wrote:Gross. Just pure trash. I'm starting to believe that life and style article because if I saw that sh!t, I'd walk out too. Rolling Eyes

After the new Life & Style cover... I'm having a hard time believing anything they print.  

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Image16

Favorite part: "Revealed: All the women he slept with". Who's their source? RS?

giggling cantstopl rofl

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Prior to the season starting--last summer after BIP, a source told me Nick met with some of the rags to promote his new Bach gig.
During the gig, my source reported Nick unknowingly was implanted with a GPS mini drone via a Bud Light. Said drone was able to duplicate and clone themselves in Nick's prostate gland.
This is how the rags and RS are able to track who Nick has sexual congress with. Sperm gate. Little pink and blue neon lights go off on their computer screens -beep beep beep beep...indicating release into warm, dark locations.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:23 pm

US Magazine only writes what TPTB wants them to write.  So, yes it's going to happen.

shaughnessyb wrote:I do remember Fleiss tweeting something about Varsity Blues during filming. Ughhhh

Even though I grew up watching 80s/90s movies, I never watched that one. But, that for sure tells us it happens and Fleiss loves it. He'll probably do another 'RT if you want Corrine as Bachelorette' crap again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Prior to the season starting--last summer after BIP, a source told me Nick met with some of the rags to promote his new Bach gig.
During the gig, my source reported Nick unknowingly was implanted with a GPS mini drone via a Bud Light. Said drone was able to duplicate and clone themselves in Nick's prostate gland.
This is how the rags and RS are able to track who Nick has sexual congress with. Sperm gate. Little pink and blue neon lights go off on their computer screens -beep beep beep beep...indicating release into warm, dark locations.

cantstopl I read the first two sentences, in serious mode, not knowing what to expect. You did not disappoint. Also, I can vouch for this as I know someone who knows someone who conga-lined with Nick at Jade and Tanner's wedding, and they tell me this is true. They also told me Life&Style's cover story is true, and Nick is due in the spring. :babies:
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Nick attended ABC's winter TCA 2017 party:

http://www.hibbingmn.com/around_the_web/entertainment/tca-press-tour-abc-party-is-bachelor--centric/article_0a3d69d4-e61d-5fce-af7a-26b5a02f4dd1.html

http://www.justjared.com/2017/01/11/the-bachelors-nick-viall-joins-tv-stars-at-winter-tca-2017/

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:51 pm

Sorry for the double post, but there was also an interesting article about the plans for the next Bachelorette:

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-bachelor-bachelorette-black-diverse-contestant-abc-1201676020/

I'm hearing... Rachel.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Prior to the season starting--last summer after BIP, a source told me Nick met with some of the rags to promote his new Bach gig.

Further more, I heard the same Bud Light contained a nano camera that headed for his right nipple and once the 4 bleeps terminate 4 images are snapped in rapid succession thus capturing images of his companion's various body parts which are then run through body part/facial recognition software.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:53 pm

OnePromise wrote:Sorry for the double post, but there was also an interesting article about the plans for the next Bachelorette:

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-bachelor-bachelorette-black-diverse-contestant-abc-1201676020/

I'm hearing... Rachel.  

Interesting article, but it's dated 2016, so it was probably referring to Caila's Jojo's season.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:04 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Sorry for the double post, but there was also an interesting article about the plans for the next Bachelorette:

I'm hearing... Rachel.  

Interesting article, but it's dated 2016, so it was probably referring to Caila's Jojo's season.

Agreed, but I am still hopeful they got their act together and will choose a more diverse Bachelorette. At least it shows some changes in the minds of the executive team.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 pm

Ugh, what is Nick doing? He's 36 years old, and he's acting like a 26 year old douche sad

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick