SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by cookielover12 Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:11 pm

@notarose What did he predict about Des and Chris?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:13 pm

cookielover12 wrote:@notarose What did he predict about Des and Chris?

Well he predicted she picked Brooks, so...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:16 pm

I am keeping quite, my intution is off right now. Let's see how the season roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Sprite wrote:

.... and post-show was emphatic that Chris was just a default guy that she ended up with because she had to pick someone. "Never last; just for show"...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:21 pm

IMO RS hypes everything he hears/makes up. He went on an on about how his multiple sources were telling him that Jojo and Jordan are done and would announce their breakup at AFTR. 7 months later, they are still going strong and frankly seem to be doing as well as anyone could hope for IMO. RS said on Twitter today that he hasn't heard anything about them. Where did all his multiple sources go? My point is, even if they did have problems, once they had to stop hiding, they managed to resolve their issues and be together IMO.

Navigating a new engagement coming out of this franchise is bound to be difficult. The odds are not in the favor of the couple with all the hiding/denying/spending time apart. It's not surprising if they have problems initially.

Personally, I would not question the compatibility of any couple on this show when they are in the phase of hiding and spending time apart. If they can't make it work IRL once the show stops airing, then I might believe these so called 'sources'. Till then, IMO it's a moot point.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:25 pm

@coolangel Also, I think Nick & his fiancee is probably having difficulty spending time with her each because of her job and how far they live. But I wouldn't let RS mess with our heads. We will see how they are at ATFR
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Sorry, I didn't mean to start a RS column. I just don't know how he hasn't turned a deaf ear to his own self.

I'm just happy Nick was given the opportunity to write his own story. I'm excited to see a lead I'm emotionally invested in. It's been quite a while. I have no idea how Vanessa will be as a partner. What I can say, after viewing her IG and getting first hand knowledge from acquaintances, I like what she brings for Nick. How that translates in the long run is up to them.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Since RS spoiled the season so early, maybe his head is the one that's being messed up with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:02 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Sorry, I didn't mean to start a RS column. I just don't know how he hasn't turned a deaf ear to his own self.

I'm just happy Nick was given the opportunity to write his own story. I'm excited to see a lead I'm emotionally invested in. It's been quite a while. I have no idea how Vanessa will be as a partner. What I can say, after viewing her IG and getting first hand knowledge from acquaintances, I like what she brings for Nick. How that translates in the long run is up to them.

Smiley
I'm happy too.
I've never gravitated to the girl/boy next door type so quirky Nick's story will be my kind of page turner. The only better choice for a televised romance for me would have been Elan rofl but of course I am happy x2 that Elan found someone wonderful who appreciates his uniqueness and who he adores. Fingers crossed that Nick can find likewise with his partner.
As to Vanessa, her IG is just a delight and a refreshing change IMO. IMO she leads with personality rather than appearance and that is my definition of a centered woman.
I'm not a fairytale person so I am hoping to see a normal relationship evolve which means perfection is not part of the equation.
:yes: how that translates long term is unknown in any relationship so no reason to think this will be any different.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:14 pm

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:

.... and post-show was emphatic that Chris was just a default guy that she ended up with because she had to pick someone.  "Never last; just for show"...

And spoiled the wrong wedding date for them laugh out loud.

All that to say I think a lot of times he's on to something, but he IMO absolutely passes off way too much opinion and guess work as facts.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Well, well. I leave for a few hours and the drama ensues. I find the timing of these things RS has supposedly heard about the status of Nick and Vanessa's relationship very interesting and here's why. I didn't mention it here but yesterday, I noticed a comment on twitter under the People story about him falling for multiple people during the filming. It was someone who was clearly not a Nick fan and stated how she heard that he and his final pick was already having problems.

Someone responded by asking where they'd heard that because he/she hadn't seen it anywhere. I was pretty curious myself. The person responded with a vague, "I don't know Buzzfeed, Celebrity Life, one of them, I can't really remember..." So basically, sounded a little fishy to me. Now today, RS is stating that he hasn't heard good things. Okay then. I'm not saying he trolled some comments on twitter for his story but again, I do find the timing a little interesting.

Like others have said, it's not really a leap to predict a split for any couple coming from this franchise. The reality is the show has simply not had a great track record and there are some significant issues facing Nick and Vanessa, like many other couples who have come off the show. Not to mention that I've always maintained that as much as I like Nick, it would be delusional to not realize how much he's changed since he first came on the show. It is also true that RS always predicts the worse for the pairings and did anyone really expect him to be positive regarding Nick and his F1 and their potential future? The man has never had a positive thing to say about Nick.

Regarding Vanessa, I noted some weeks ago that I was shocked at how RS had avoided saying a single negative or snarky thing about her. I figured it wouldn't last too long. I'm not putting much stock in the "she wasn't the most liked in the house" comment. I can speak from experience that you can not get along with others and be a perfectly nice person. However, certain personalities just sometimes clash. We shall see I guess but frankly, from the little glimpses we've gotten of these contestants, I see nothing wrong with Vanessa. And her not being Instagram besties with every woman she competed with for a guy is not going to be an indictment on her character in my opinion.

IMO RS hypes everything he hears/makes up. He went on an on about how his multiple sources were telling him that Jojo and Jordan are done and would announce their breakup at AFTR. 7 months later, they are still going strong and frankly seem to be doing as well as anyone could hope for IMO. RS said on Twitter today that he hasn't heard anything about them. Where did all his multiple sources go? My point is, even if they did have problems, once they had to stop hiding, they managed to resolve their issues and be together IMO.

Yeah I noticed his responses that he hasn't heard anything about JoJo and Jordan and thought that was very odd since he'd just crowed about his many contacts again in his insistence that he doesn't hate Nick but is indifferent to him (sure...) and I assume it was some of those great contacts who told him JoJo and Jordan had broken up. But now suddenly he's heard nothing about them. Certainly didn't stop him from still smugly insisting, "it's only been 7 months..." over and over. What's funny about that though is that even if they do eventually split, his insistence was that they were broken up at the ATFR.

Not entirely surprised that Vanessa was a minor villain and I don't think it's because she was a fronrunner. I just get the vibe that she'll be a bit like nick, a bit arrogant and rubbing in her frontrunner-status.

To each his own and as I've always said, we really know very little about any of these people and really have nothing to go on other than some social media activity and I guess random gossip here and there. So I'm not going to insist on Vanessa being some saint but I just cannot see anything that has suggested arrogance in Vanessa and likely rubbed her front runner status in others' faces. I haven't seen anything but a seemingly happy and loving woman from the very, very little she's shared on social media since the season ended. And didn't two different people post on here insisting that she is a really sweet person? But again, to each his own.

As to Vanessa, her IG is just a delight and a refreshing change IMO. IMO she leads with personality rather than appearance and that is my definition of a centered woman.

IA.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:56 pm

hae1001 wrote:RS is doing a q&a on twitter. I asked if there were any Leah/ Ashley I type villains and he tweeted back Corrine and on a smaller note Vanessa. Said she wasnt the most liked girl in the house.
Strange as it may be, this actually bodes well, IMO.

Vanessa is older than most of the girls and seems confident and based on what has been spoiled, Nick liked her right away, so I am sure she was seen as a threat from the getgo. Plus, as nice as she seems to be, I have no doubt Vanessa is someone who can hold her own and has a feisty side. If she didn't, I would be disappointed.

IMO, Nick needs someone like that - someone more confident and there's no way that person would be the most liked in the house filled with lots of strong women... the most liked girl in the house IMO would be someone who would never be F1 at all IMO because they are NOT seen as a threat to the other girls.  

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick