SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:49 am

Here's a positive: Laurens makeup is different than normal tonight. And she looks nice. Heh.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by aviej Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:49 am

Why am I not surprised. These two were always a snooze fest in my books, and by the looks of things, they have lived up to that.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:51 am

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Cause BFF Becca is that much better? Come on now. All these girls are basically cut from the same cloth. IMO.

I personally don't think there's a need to make comparisons to another person (JoJo) that has nothing to do with any of these people in this discussion, but that's just me. Still, while all of these people shill and enjoy the fame, Amanduh and the ditzy blondes have their names for a reason. Their intelligence is a bit, actually a lot, questionable. All my opinion.

I actually think all of those girls are generally pretty nice and kind and they all got along. Just kind of a little over the blind adoration for some and the ripping apart of others. They are all of them pretty comparable to me. Ben's top girls all got along, none were particularly catty, all supportive of each other,  and all of them have stayed friendly.

It's a discussion thread. As one of our mods just said, if any sort of negative comment bothers anyone there's always the fan threads, which is great that we have both options. No one is universally liked. There have been plenty of times people have said great comments about one person and then other people have said snarky things about that same person. It's the way it goes.

I'm sure all these girls are nice, that doesn't mean I can't snark on Amanduh and the twins for acting ridiculously dumb and silly at times and find it funny that those are Lauren's best friends. They put themselves all on a reality television show. All jmo

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:59 am

^^ I prefer discussion threads. Get bored in fan threads, usually. laugh out loud I don't mind the negative comments at all. However I don't think discussion should mean snark only, or negative. Just pointing out (IMO) a valid point that the other girls on Ben's season, the reigning and much adored 'ette and her bestie are basically the same to me as twins and duh. So big deal Lauren got close with Amanda for whatever reason instead of Becca and JoJo (who she was also friends with). Amanda has made some dumb life decisions. But she's kind and she seems like a good friend. Amanda also gets along with Jo and Bec.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:00 am

Ladies--discussion is discussion. I suggest referring to the thread with the rules to clarify.
Take you corners and play nice or the thread will be locked.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 am

Ash2214 wrote:Gosh, I'm sorry, but it still makes me laugh knowing Lauren's best friends from this show are Amanduh and the twins. Jeez.

This is one of the many reasons I can never warm up to Lauren. Her BFFs from this show are, IMO, all surface level and cry babies, she's either friend with them to make herself look more intelligent, or she is indeed at their level. Lauren may not be a bad person, but in my opinion, she seriously lacking some depth.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:16 am

I'm confused as to why it's off limits to bring up Becca, yet it's ok for For her to be criticized over being friends with Amanda and the twins, who I want to point out, are all friends with other contestants from past seasons as well, however they don't get the hate that Lauren gets. Hmm.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:18 am

I can't think of any normal person from the franchise who doesn't have a wtf friend laugh out loud.

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:19 am

@bleuberry
Most of them are pretty WTF from my pov. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:20 am

hae1001 wrote:I'm confused as to why it's off limits to bring up Becca, yet it's ok for For her to be criticized over being friends with Amanda and the twins

The twins and Amanda were brought up simply because other posters shared in this thread that they shared a video on their social media tonight of the four of them together with Ben looking bored in the background. It's Ben and Lauren's thread and that's who they're with tonight, so we were discussing that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:@bleuberry
Most of them are pretty WTF from my pov. cantstopl

hehehe

goals - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:21 am

Don't worry about Ben being bored, his excitement over the holidays was putting together four puzzles with his folks. He lives for bachelor event nights like this. Kissy face snap chats will not be the death of him.

He tweeted tonight, that the girl in the baby blue dress on night one who gave him wings changed his life forever for the better. Thought that was sweet.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218