SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:05 am

Amanda mentioned in an interview that this was her first public appearance since the breakup and the first time she was talking about it publicly and that it was hard for her. Maybe Lauren was being supportive friend.

Did anyone else catch Lauren throwing more shade at Josh and MM on Twitter a few days ago? Amanda commented to Lauren's tweet about poor Mariah by saying it could be worse and Lauren responded with "moms on twitter?" laugh out loud I thought that was kind of savage.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:06 am

There are pro's and con's with having the network throw the wedding.
If you can afford to do the wedding you want, IMO, you are better off doing it on your own. From what I have heard from past weddings (via a source from Mindy Weiss), the couple does not get free reign or choice over quite a lot. Depending on the time frame this can matter if you do have firm ideas of what you want and can afford it your way.
Frankly, I'd be telling the network to take a hike. I don't need/want a cash bar for my guests.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:08 am

He only edited out the "roses haunt us" part. That part DID sound pretty odd IMO. So good thing he took it out laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:12 am

^ Amanda should of dropped out of the event then. It's kinda rude to advertise that you're gonna be there, and then not take pics with the fans because you're "hiding" laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:15 am

When/if they do get married, I kinda hope it's off camera. I think that would be better for them in the long run. They've already shared so (too?) much of their lives imo. Didn't Des get a mostly sponsored wedding of her dreams? I'm sure they could too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:37 am

Yup, I'm sure they could easily get a comped wedding. But the nice big paycheque not so much.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:43 am

IMO the problems between Ben and Lauren are mainly because Ben has been so wishy washy and has hurt Lauren publicly twice. Watching that wedding cancellation scene was awkward and painful. I would assume that the backlash and hurt feelings being so public and the nearly constant SM garbage Lauren has to deal with must take a toll. I put most of the blame for this on Ben. When Lauren says she needs patience in love for 2017.....I believe her. IMO B & L have a lot of work ahead of them to untangle the relationship struggles. I don't think the important issue is the loss of the televised wedding....but rather the implied lack of confidence on Ben's part and how that affected Lauren in private and public. That IMO is a hard hurtle to get over. A private wedding would be fine....but they need to be on the same page to plan it.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:48 am

I just don't know how I feel about Ben anymore. I used to really like him. Did he honestly think that he could back out of the televised wedding offer and then later when he decided he was ready to get married that same offer would automatically be on the table? What was he thinking? Maybe that whole "Perfect Ben" the Bachelor went to his head.

What I find ironic is -- if they do give it to Carly and Evan -- Evan is already wealthy and could easily pay for it himself.

It may be better for Ben and Lauren to not have a televised wedding and have a private one instead -- the producers always want to create some unnecessary drama and tension while filming it anyway. JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:52 am

I'm not sure I believe it was 100% offered to them 'for real' and that they (Ben) turned it down or asked for more time... Knowing TPTB I think it was in talks, loosely.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:26 am

Lauren called someone out on Ben's pic where they claimed she was upstairs. Guess someone is trolling her yet again.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:34 am

bleuberry wrote:I'm not sure I believe it was 100% offered to them 'for real' and that they (Ben) turned it down or asked for more time... Knowing TPTB I think it was in talks, loosely.

I actually can imagine it being completely part of the script!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:08 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lauren called someone out on Ben's pic where they claimed she was upstairs. Guess someone is trolling her yet again.

How sad are these people making up stories? I do not get it. What do they get from going to her IG and lying?

Her IG comments are a horrible mess again. Why the 'Should have picked JoJo' coments have started again? I'm assuming Jojo's happy with Jordan, isn't that what her fans shoukd want? Her happy? Why go to Lauren's comments to harass her about JoJo? Both ladies have many times said, that they're friends and like each other.
They're not in competition, both ladies support each other.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218