SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:It's been a year already. I can't believe ppl won't let it go. I bet if they were ALL out of the spotlight this wouldn't be happening anymore IMO.

Every lead gets this. Chris still gets he should have chosen Becca. JoJo still gets that she should have chosen Luke. The key is to ignore it. Plain and simple. Unfortunately, there are crazies everywhere and on many different sides. They don't ignore it and then it escalates. It's ridiculous.

With that being said, quite a few of these couples have legitimate stalkers. I would love for them to get police involved.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:06 pm

This kind of crazy behavior is stalking. IMO It's obsessive. You don't have to be in the limelight in order to become a target. People should be able to live a life without being a victim. Being "out there" doesn't help at all, but when it reaches a certain point, it's plain sick. IMO
I will never forget Rebecca Shaeffer

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:08 pm

If there are some that have ventured into stalker territory that absolutely needs to be handled. I know of one couple who had to get authorities involved for a crazy fan/stalker who even went to great lengths to meet them. It was bizarre and went too far.

But yeah, block the repeat offenders and remove the comments that start the uproar. It helps clean up the comment section.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:14 pm

I don't get the Jojo comments either after all this time. I didn't think Jojo was a good pick for Ben back during his season but even if they did, they're both with someone else.

I watched the video of each of them & both together and I thought they were fine. They seem relaxed and happy to me. FWIW, I thought the whole CH offering them the wedding was set up for the show and there was always going to be something go wrong with it imo. I doubt they've burnt any bridges with TPTB but it doesn't seem like anything will happen in the near future so they may be better off to follow the example of Des & Chris. The televised weddings always seem to have something that I wouldn't choose, like location and guest list. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:It's been a year already. I can't believe ppl won't let it go. I bet if they were ALL out of the spotlight this wouldn't be happening anymore IMO.

Every lead gets this. Chris still gets he should have chosen Becca. JoJo still gets that she should have chosen Luke. The key is to ignore it. Plain and simple. Unfortunately, there are crazies everywhere and on many different sides. They don't ignore it and then it escalates. It's ridiculous.

With that being said, quite a few of these couples have legitimate stalkers. I would love for them to get police involved.
Yup. I know of at least two trolls with multiple accounts. And I think they're legit stalkers. Not even the ones that are obssessed in a "good" kind of way, but that like HATE them. It's soooo crazy IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:37 pm

umngirl wrote:Lauren always seems happier doing girl things with Amanda than she does with Ben. But what do I know. no idea

I agree. It's because she gets to be herself with her friends IMO. She can't even snap a lot with Ben cause he "hates it. Meanwhile, many couples are barely annoyed when their fiancé is doing that to them. I get that you don't have to be like everyone else in regards to snapchat, twitter, & IG but if someone is constantly annoyed by what you do, then I'd seriously be fed up by now. A lot of the times Ben is 5ft away from Lauren busy on his phone texting a storm to whoever and she's snapping what he's doing. How boring! no no
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Some people need social media for their work etc. Lauren started her blog, big part of it is promoting on social media. It's normal these days. Even if we don't like that line of job, it's her right.

Even if these 'You're a horrible person, Ben should've picked the other gurl' comments can be looked as a stupid joke, the people going over to spread lies (like Lauren didn't meet up with fans at the event and just stayed upstairs), they're crossing lines. When will they draw a line and at what?

The problem are the entitled 'fans', who don't know what stops being their business.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:16 pm

I don't have a good feeling about these two lastin anymore... just my opinion based

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Ben's a lucky guy. IMO, Lauren could be a legit model. She got the body and the height. Plus, her street style is on point.

https://celebritiesinleather.blogspot.com/2017/01/lauren-bushnell-wears-leather-j%20acket.html

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Lauren out with Amanda and the Twins. Her smile is genuine. Makes me happy to see her relax and giggly. How to have a body like hers?!!

http://www.celebcarpet.com/amanda-stanton-and-lauren-bushnell-out-in-los-angeles-wed-jan-04-2017

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:03 pm

^It's takes way more than being tall and slim to be a model. And I'm pretty sure industry ppl would think/say the same IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't have a good feeling about these two lastin anymore... just my opinion based
Can I ask why?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218