SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Here's the link for the shirt:

https://represent.com/benandlauren/ben-higgins-and-lauren-bushnell-bachelor-love-is-a-process

Talks about potential wedded journey in the description. Not sure what that means. Does it mean potentially televised wedded journey? Does it mean a potential wedding in general? The wording makes it seem like the potential wedded journey is essentially related to only the t shirt, but I'm not too sure. IMO.

Just to be clear here is the IG post. When I went to that link it didn't tell me anything as to why that shirt was created.

higgins.ben Love is a process of acceptance. Get our limited edition shirt and sweatshirt to spread the love. There is only 2 weeks to buy....Link in bio! All proceeds going to @humanityandhope and @sheliftgrams
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPF_2hXDkK1/

If you scroll down below the t-shirt pic and price on the represent.com link it has this:

Ben Higgins & Lauren Bushnell's Official "Love" Tee

Love is a process of acceptance.

Continue to be part of Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell’s love story with their first limited edition t-shirt only from Represent.

You’ve watched their love blossom and turn into a proposal – as well as another television show – all in front of TV viewers like you. Now join Higgins and Bushnell on their potential wedded journey as they discover that true love is a process of acceptance.

International shipping is available for fans of Bushnell, Higgins and love worldwide.

The bolded and use of the words potential wedded journey is what Lennox is referring to, I think.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:26 pm

I get once in a while, but it's utterly ridiculous to me that this appears to be an every day or at least a few times a week type of picture for her laugh out loud but hey, to each their own.

I thought she was really cute on Ben's season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:27 pm

^ Yes, thanks Ladybug. I'm not sure what that description means. Does it mean a potential wedded journey on television? A potential wedded journey in general? The wording (the last sentence) makes it sound like the potential wedded journey is strictly related to the shirt. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:28 pm

Yea i dont like her look either. I wish she would quit with that stupid face. Its worse than duck lips imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:50 pm

What I was referring to is when I went to the link I saw an ad for a Tshirt that didn't tell me anything other than the slogan and a paragraph to follow them on their wedded journey.

Why would anyone create a tshirt with no purpose. I searched to find more info. My point was it wasn't just a tshirt to sell, which I originally thought, and the link wasn't clear, it was for charity. I wanted to add the full details of why they are selling tshirts especially the charity info.

About the "potential wedded journey", I have no idea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:20 pm

I don't just think that B+L are just in a business relationship, but I also don't fault them for trying to make a little cash, either. I don't know how much they are working at a day job anymore. Maybe they can do the charity ads rather than shilling ads for profit in part because of these TV appearances. Their continued public profile also helps these charities become more well-known as well.

I do still like this couple -- not as much as I did before HEA, though. That was a disappointment to me.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Amanda mentioned on her IG live that she had a girls trip to Hawaii coming up. Could that be what Lauren is talking about?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 1f49c

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:24 pm

Lauren is very pretty to me..she knows it too. I still like her though.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:Amanda mentioned on her IG live that she had a girls trip to Hawaii coming up. Could that be what Lauren is talking about?
I'm betting that's what it is. Did she say anything else about it?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:44 pm

^ No don't think so. I was half paying attention though so maybe she did. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 1f49c

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:47 pm

If that's it, I'm so jealous laugh out loud. I went to Maui in September and it was so beautiful. It rained the first 5 days we were there and the water didn't clear up until the day before we left though. I was so upset! I've been trying to plan a trip back but it's very pricey. I need to go on the bachelor laugh out loud
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Filming today:

https://instagram.com/p/BPGKvOeDYb2/

Definitely lip injections IMO, unless she keeps using makeup that gives her an allergic reaction. I mean this is how she looked like on the Bachelor: http://images.buddytv.com/articles/TheBachelor-318.jpg

Whatever she's doing to her face, I don't like it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218