SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Linds911 wrote:^ No don't think so. I was half paying attention though so maybe she did. laugh out loud
laugh out loud thanks! Whenever they go live, I barely pay attention too or just exit out after a while. A lot of them seem to go live everyday for like 30 minutes. I can't watch all that, especially when ppl ask the same questions over and over laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Are they seriously in Vegas to film some episodes for the Twins HEA show?

Talk about overkill. I thought they were done with this sort of thing....I'm sorry but Ben and Lauren are the worst "actors" so please just stay off these scripted shows. How about actually focusing on LIVING TOGETHER in Denver for consecutive weeks being a normal couple. They keep contradicting themselves. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:45 pm

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Filming today:

https://instagram.com/p/BPGKvOeDYb2/

Definitely lip injections IMO, unless she keeps using makeup that gives her an allergic reaction. I mean this is how she looked like on the Bachelor: http://images.buddytv.com/articles/TheBachelor-318.jpg

Whatever she's doing to her face, I don't like it. JMO.
These Bachelor contestants need to realize that no good can come of checking out the comment sections of online articles and Instagram posts. Viewers are merciless in picking apart these girls' appearances, and the girls take the criticism to heart and get all insecure and start believing there's something wrong with their looks that they need to "fix." People made fun of Ashley's high forehead, so to "hide" it she came back for her season with bangs that she clearly hated and made her uncomfortable. All the nasty comments about Jillian's nose bothered her so much that she wound up having a nose job. Lauren apparently hasn't let the taunts about her "giant forehead that makes her look like an alien" affect her, but the digs at her thin upper lip have presumably led to today's overinflated (IMO) pout. It's a shame, as the girls all had enough self-confidence to appear on the show in the first place, but being in the public eye can really do a number on one's self-esteem. People are just plain mean.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:05 pm

The Australian pup and Bullmastiff are back again:

https://instagram.com/p/BPG0GOyl47O/

https://instagram.com/p/BPGy0wtFosw/

https://instagram.com/p/BPGyswBFqhm/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Filming today:

https://instagram.com/p/BPGKvOeDYb2/

Definitely lip injections IMO, unless she keeps using makeup that gives her an allergic reaction. I mean this is how she looked like on the Bachelor: http://images.buddytv.com/articles/TheBachelor-318.jpg

Whatever she's doing to her face, I don't like it. JMO.
These Bachelor contestants need to realize that no good can come of checking out the comment sections of online articles and Instagram posts. Viewers are merciless in picking apart these girls' appearances, and the girls take the criticism to heart and get all insecure and start believing there's something wrong with their looks that they need to "fix." People made fun of Ashley's high forehead, so to "hide" it she came back for her season with bangs that she clearly hated and made her uncomfortable. All the nasty comments about Jillian's nose bothered her so much that she wound up having a nose job. Lauren apparently hasn't let the taunts about her "giant forehead that makes her look like an alien" affect her, but the digs at her thin upper lip have presumably led to today's overinflated (IMO) pout. It's a shame, as the girls all had enough self-confidence to appear on the show in the first place, but being in the public eye can really do a number on one's self-esteem. People are just plain mean.

I get that people are just nasty, but they can all step back from SM or make their accounts private or in some cases make it that nobody can comment. Problem of nasty people solved. Unfortunately, it is a rare breed that does that in Bachelor nation.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:24 pm

The comment that seemed/seems to bug Lauren the most is when ppl says she's "too skinny/skeleton/flat/boy body." She has responded to those comments a few times over the last year. I'm guessing she's insecure about it, if that's what she chooses to respond to after continously saying "that's how God made me." and "I was this body type before the bachelor then I drank everyday and gained weight." She still to this day gets those comments. I wonder if some procedures on her body are being done next (IF she did get lip injections, which it seems like she did IMO.) All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:48 pm

IMO, Lauren regarding body shaming comments, more so than being insecure , she must be annoyed and irritated to see those comments repeatedly which let her to reply back . Everyone has some insecurities in life and I m sure she does too . She Went ignoring those hate comment for a long time but maybe she reached a point where she though she had to reply back . Because ppl were body shaming her mercilessly in her each and every post .
As far as I remember she never was criticised for having thin lips so if she did get lip fillers than that must be her personal choice more so than to do with insecurities .JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:01 am

I feel like I'm deadhorse but if she is so sick of the comments just block people as soon as they make one. Quick, simple and gives the commenter less attention than responding. I think more of these contestants should take this path. I know some do this already.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 73 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 73 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:05 am

ITA. It's easy to do. This goes for all the whiners and not just this thread!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:09 am

Simon21 wrote:IMO, Lauren regarding body shaming comments, more so than being insecure , she must be annoyed and irritated to see those comments repeatedly which let her to reply back . Everyone has some insecurities in life and I m sure she does too . She Went ignoring those hate comment for a long time but maybe she reached a point where she though she had to reply back . Because ppl were body shaming her mercilessly in her each and every post .
As far as I remember she never was criticised for having thin lips so if she did get lip fillers than that must be her personal choice more so than to do with insecurities .JMO
Yeah. I think it was a combo of being irritated and a tad insecure IMO. She replied to comments about her weight several times, and even had a few rants, so I think she had to have been a little insecure on some level to keep defending herself (which sucks that she had to defend the body that she was obviously born with..but life can be sucky IMO.) IMO.

She actually DID get a lot of comments on her lack of lips (specifically upper lip) when she was on The Bachelor, and even after the fact. I remember ppl being really rude about it because they would imply that she couldn't please Ben because she had small lips and a small mouth.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:11 am

umngirl wrote:I feel like I'm deadhorse but if she is so sick of the comments just block people as soon as they make one. Quick, simple and gives the commenter less attention than responding. I think more of these contestants should take this path. I know some do this already.
I agree. Or just disable the comments all together. Do what you gotta do for your mental stability IMO. I think in some weird way the comments are addicting though, like they want to know what hateful things ppl are saying about them, in order to take their comments into consideration or they just get obssessed with the attention (negative or positive.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:14 am

Random people on SM should really learn to keep their mouths shut or their fingers still and filter their thoughts.  I really don't want to know and could care less if Lauren could please Ben with her small lips and mouth.  Not mental images I want to think about.  Just let the show end with a twirl and kiss and move on to the next season people!  laugh out loud

JMO

ETA: I do agree though. Make your SM private, turn off comments, etc. it's not that difficult.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218