SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:09 pm

Thank you for the recap @simon21 ! I'm going back the the "fall finale" on Freeform. I wonder if B&L were offered this spring slot and they turned it down, so the twins took it over instead? Ben did say in that snap that Lauren immediately deleted that he couldn't see them going through another season.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:11 pm

And yet they've gone to film with the twins?  Suspect scratch dizzy
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:18 pm

@ Ladybug82 Doing some scenes for twins is not like doing their own show. Ben and Lauren are not the subjects on twins show .They are most probably just a filler like twins were on their show . Spotlight will not be on their relationship this time . And I think this is only a cameo appearance .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:And yet they've gone to film with the twins?  Suspect scratch dizzy

A cameo/filming one episode is a lot different than commiting to an entire season. Taking out the fact that they are friends with the twins and are likely returning the favor by supporting them as the twins have always supported B&L, they are also probably/likely very much under contract and required.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 pm

I'm pretty sure the twins were always going to get the second season of HEA. Them being on Ben and Lauren's version was essentially a test of how ppl would react to them IMO. IF the show comes back after the twins' version, it will be in October (looks like it's airing when there's a break from The Bachelor/Ette), and that will have been two years since Ben and Lauren's Bachelor season. I would hope by October Ben and Lauren want no part of television, and are focused on getting married/their marriage (if they're already married.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:35 pm

I don't care if it's a camo or they film the whole freaking season with the twins, it's totally contradicting what she just said, IMO.

If they truly weren't interested and it was that a bad for them, I'm sure they could put their foot down.  They're supposedly the new golden couple, so....  They may not be a main feature, but it does extend their time in the media and spotlight and fills their pockets a little more, IMO.

It's not like there aren't plenty of Bach nation alum lining up and shoving each other out of the way wanting more time in the spotlight.  So the twins won't have any problems finding people to come film with them.  

You can't have it both ways IMO.  Don't complain about it while still standing in the spotlight, collecting the money and lapping up the attention.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:47 pm

No one has supported B&L more than Emily and Haley. Maybe it's just as simple as they are friends and want to be supportive and return the favor.

Also, oh yeah, their contract.

I really don't see anything Lauren or Ben has said that contradicts their involvement in filming a cameo for E&H. IMO. They said filming HEA and putting their relationship on display like that came with some difficulties. They never said it was ALL bad, and they continued to leave the door open. IMO there is a huge difference between filming a cameo or an epi vs. being the subject for an entire season.

ETA: Accoding to Lauren's IG story they are already back home in Denver. What was that? Two days total?

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:51 pm

I don't think it's that contradictory. Filming a few scenes where they aren't the focus is pretty different from filming a whole season revolving around them and their issues. Though I still would've stayed far far away from those producers after the trainwreck that was HEA, but I get the feeling that they themselves don't think it was that bad. Stressful yes, but they're probably in denial about just how bad the show was, since that would mean admitting you made a huge mistake and that's not something Ben does. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:54 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think it's that contradictory. Filming a few scenes where they aren't the focus is pretty different from filming a whole season revolving around them and their issues. Though I still would've stayed far far away from those producers after the trainwreck that was HEA, but I get the feeling that they themselves don't think it was that bad. Stressful yes, but they're probably in denial about just how bad the show was, since that would mean admitting you made a huge mistake and that's not something Ben does. JMO.
Ditto. The past is now the past. In the future, I hope they just say NO to another season of that mess and any other potential messes that involve airing their "dirty laundry" and so on. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:07 am

FWIW, Ben and Lauren are back home in Denver. She snapped she was back home by 6pm tonight. The green screen from her snap earlier today gives me the impression they were doing commentary today.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:57 am

Glad they are home now.  Hopefully they spend some good quality time together there for a bit, at least until she leaves for her girls trip or whatever it is.

And it'll be interesting to see if they make return visits to film more for the twins HEA show.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:23 am

I see no contradiction in them saying that filming HEA took a toll on them and their relationship, but making a quick cameo appearance in the twins show. It's two completely different things. HEA was consentrating on their life and issues, they were filming for hours and hours. This cameo will take a few hours, it won't be about BenLo.

They've never said that they'll never film any show again, or are done with bach stuff. They've never acted like they hate the franchise, and were wronged by them. They've always said, that they're thankful for the show, and open to any offers thrown tgeir way. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

+55
Miyala
notarose
sbolduc
Anon1234
George1218