SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:51 pm

If I was locked up sequestered with a group of other women, no access to the outside world and basically made to think about the "hamburger" (ala Kasha) 24\7, I'd probably become a raving lunatic and get carted off by the men in white coats.

cantstopl So now you know just because of that you have to go on the show someday. It will make for excellent television.

did not like her moment laughing with the girls at the camel hump thing. Did she think that girl came up with that on her own? That she legit brought a camel? Seemed a little off to me

I thought that was good natured laughter. Especially because it was followed by a number of women saying they wish they'd thought of the camel. I agreed with Sharleen who pointed out that one difference this episode was people didn't seem as judgey as has been the case in the past. Everyone was great about Alexis and her shark (not a dolphin) costume and Lacey and her camel.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Did anyone catch her IG live feed a couple of minutes ago? It just went off as I got on Instagram, maybe whatever she was doing/saying would offer more clues to match Nick's.

New Twitter: vanessagrimaldi30. Followed by friends/family, so it must be real...I think.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:10 pm

I thought everyone being so good-natured about the gimmick limo exits was refreshing. Like Sharleen said, they worked because the women were also in on the joke. And IDK, but if I were standing there with Vanessa and that group of women, I would've been SO stoked to see a camel! There would probably have been b-roll footage of me drunkenly searching for the camel (I would not make it past night one).
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@Sprite here it is:

Source
awwww

Nick is sooo nervous talking about Vanessa! So cute! He's in love, IMO!

I don't know how in love he is, but he sure is hilariously transparent about who his F1 is. Maybe he should try being less wordy about the other women, since it provides such a contrast. laugh out loud

I feel I can't defend nor judge Vanessa at this point. The other guys on Andi's season attacked Nick over some off-hand comment he made to Cody and for being "calculating" and wanting to become the Bachelor and whatnot. However, instead of thinking they're right because they all agree, I came away thinking they're a bunch of gossipy idiots who make no sense. I have no idea at this point what made Vanessa say whatever she said about DLo or what the fight with Rachel was about, so it's impossible to say who's at fault, if anyone. The latter kind of reminds me of that blow up between Nikki and Clare. I didn't even like Clare, yet I don't think she did anything wrong really, Nikki just overreacted. When two strong personalities are after the same thing, little things can set them off. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:25 pm

My perspective
Hopefully Nick will fall in love with someone who will reciprocate because it's about darn time the boy got his girl. I want to watch that happen because I'm snoopy like that. I'm curious as to how he deals will someone who actually is interested in a long term relationship with him and want to learn more about her as a person.
My impression of Vanessa based on her preshow IG made her a strong candidate IMO so she was on my "great potential" list. I liked their m&g interaction so she remains on that list.
If she's not the most beautiful or "Miss Congeniality" that's fine because this isn't Miss America giggling  

Mostly I step back because this is a done deal.  Nick has already chosen someone...I hope. I'm #teamNicklovestory.  Whoever makes him happy is special to him so because I want happiness for him I plan on celebrating with him as he precariously begins falling in love and shedding a joyful tear at season's end.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:23 pm

The first of many roses? Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1f609

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 XuQqDUX
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2101-2/photos/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:06 pm

I'm also team nobody for now. It's just too soon for me to form a solid opinion. I think, however, it's totally perfect that Nick picks a girl that isn't super well liked in the house. It's so full circle and fitting. I loved Nick even though the other guys on Andi's season didn't like him. Maybe it will be totally the same for Vanessa. Like she's the girl version of him. Confident, goes after what she wants, not really there to make friends. Super fitting. Almost like the story arch dictated. laugh out loud. Or just they are similar people and that's why they are now together. I like that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:35 pm

notarose wrote:My perspective
Hopefully Nick will fall in love with someone who will reciprocate because it's about darn time the boy got his girl. I want to watch that happen because I'm snoopy like that. I'm curious as to how he deals will someone who actually is interested in a long term relationship with him and want to learn more about her as a person.
My impression of Vanessa based on her preshow IG made her a strong candidate IMO so she was on my "great potential" list. I liked their m&g interaction so she remains on that list.
If she's not the most beautiful or "Miss Congeniality" that's fine because this isn't Miss America giggling  

Mostly I step back because this is a done deal.  Nick has already chosen someone...I hope. I'm #teamNicklovestory.  Whoever makes him happy is special to him so because I want happiness for him I plan on celebrating with him as he precariously begins falling in love and shedding a joyful tear at season's end.

clapping! I agree

How about #TeamNickFindsHisTrueLove??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:37 pm

That s/shot is tagged

Episode: #2101 "2101"
Air Date 01/02/17
144868_7950.jpg

All the other contestants that received roses is after 7950 so she really did get the first rose IMO. You can see the contestants behind that don't have roses, then as the number of pics increase they have roses.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2101-2/photos/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:43 pm

From pre-season sleuthing I thought Vanessa and Nick seemed to have a lot in common just from the bit sleuthed about her. Learning more about her, I think she may be very similar to Nick even more so when it comes to personality, outlook, and interests. I think this is a good thing because as much as opposites attract, I think it's a positive when two people have a lot in common and are similar - because Lord knows just being male and female in a relationship is difference enough, IMO. If anything, Vanessa may just be Nick's soulmate and they end up being two peas in a pod. Who knows... it could be Nick meeting Vanessa on this show (and both of them originally having their friend sign them up) could be fate and just meant to be!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:56 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:13 am

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 15876597_1556278384400279_8264815111110131712_n
https://www.instagram.com/allaboutbachelor.bachelorette/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon